ADVERTISEMENT

Shock Poll Reveals Massive Voter Fraud

No; they say voter fraud is very rare, and generally caught.
Because voting records are permanent.

If you, and the GOP, want to claim "thousands" of Democrat voters who were dead, voted, then all you have to do, is pull those voting records and identify the death records/certificates which would prove it.

However, that evidence seems in short supply for you.
And, it’s just Dems the fraudulently cast votes? Really? The reports I read don’t come close to justifying that view at all. But then, I’m old....what do I know?

This. The election was fair and legitimate in 2016. Somehow, it all got bastardized and became totally fraudulent just four years later….. four years that were under HIS watch. What the hell happened?
You will remember that Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser, before the 2016 election, was screaming and yelling about voter fraud. It's because he was certain he was going to get beat. And he had to have some type of excuse. Turns around, much to his surprise, he won, at least by the electoral college. To save his ego, then he started up a fake commission to look into the election fraud that he promised was going to happen. The commission never met, or met once, and then went out of business. Obviously because of no fraud. Except for the fraudulent president.

I will not ever question more people having easier access to voting. That's not the subject however, it's the checks and balances on the votes being legit.

To an extremely far leftist, ya, I guess someone in the middle would look "super far right".
You’re not in the middle. Quit lying.

Reactions: Joes Place
Scruffy is such a moron, still fighting the Georgia election fight after every Court in the universe has laughed them out of the courtroom. Lying Donnie lost, Rudy lost, all the fake electors lost, all the Republican lawyers lost, everybody lost in Georgia including Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. But you keep on being you girl!! I'm sure that evidence will turn up sometime, somewhere, maybe in Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's bathroom at Mar a Lago. 🤣🤣. Scruffy, can you spell humiliation?

Scruffy is such a moron, still fighting the Georgia election fight after every Court in the universe has laughed them out of the courtroom. Lying Donnie lost, Rudy lost, all the fake electors lost, all the Republican lawyers lost, everybody lost in Georgia including Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. But you keep on being you girl!! I'm sure that evidence will turn up sometime, somewhere, maybe in Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's bathroom at Mar a Lago. 🤣🤣. Scruffy, can you spell humiliation?
And how much did Fox News have to pay Dominion voting systems in penalty for Fox's ongoing and systematic lies about the Big Lie? $100 million, $200 million?? 🤣 But the scruffys of the world will keep on believing ... soon right? 😆

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
GBtK99vWsAAnzAI
Predictive bellweather counties held true every year except one…you guessed it 2020.

Reactions: Scruddy
This simply doesn't happen.

In Colorado, we get ONE ballot.
The envelope is bar-coded to that ballot and voter.

If the signature on the envelope doesn't match, it gets set aside to contact the voter to verify. Dead people don't verify their ballots in person.

If I do not receive the mailed ballot, they will mail another, and the barcode for the original envelope is flagged/blocked.

You folks keep making shit up about how mail-in ballots work, because you have no idea how they work.

EDIT: Oh, and they EMAIL me when they send out my mailed ballot to look for it. And the EMAIL me when they RECEIVE my dropped-off or mailed-in ballot, so I KNOW they received it.

Then, they EMAIL me, again, to confirm they verified my signature on the envelope and the ballot WILL be counted.

It's super-easy, and super-secure. I can even give them my phone # to text that same ballot info to me, so I know immediately when it is mailed, received, and counted.

There is no "video evidence", Cletus.

Georgia formally reviewed their processes; found no fraud.
They didn't explain why freeman repeatedly scanned in the same batch of ballots repeatedly. Not once. You have no evidence that they did.

They didn't explain why freeman repeatedly scanned in the same batch of ballots repeatedly

Yes; they did.

100%. That was the formal process
, to ensure the counter wasn't missing any ballots. You process them thru the same machine and verify the count is the SAME.

I'm quoting exactly what Georgia's election report said. Straight from the GOP Sec of State there.
Provide a direct answer to ruby freeman repeatedly scanning the same batch of ballots specifically. If you can't do this you're lying outright.

In order to be registered to vote you must present valid id and be fingerprinted.

With technology we should all be fingerprinted and fingerprinted again as ballots are cast if the two match the ballots count if not they get thrown out.

No more mail in ballots in person only.

No more drop off ballot boxes.

We demand secure and honest elections.

The allegations were wholly debunked by the investigation in Georgia, which involved investigators from Georgia’s Secretary of State’s office and special agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. The three law enforcement agencies each conducted independent and simultaneous interviews of witnesses involved and independently reviewed the “entire unedited security video footage of the events in question.”

Over the course of the investigation, law enforcement officials discovered that the social media posts in question were created by a third party who “admitted he created a fake account and confirmed the content that was posted on the account was fake,” according to the investigation’s report.

They further concluded that “all allegations made against [the two election workers] were unsubstantiated and found to have no merit.”

Now, can Scruddy show us he understands what "ALL" means.....???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT