ADVERTISEMENT

Shock Poll Reveals Massive Voter Fraud

Here's the Georgia Elections Commission report:

INVESTIGATIVE FINDINGS:

Teams of investigators from the FBI, GBI, and Georgia SOS conducted independent and simultaneous interviews of Fulton County employees who were involved in the processing and scanning of absentee ballots at State Farm Arena on election night
in November 2020. All employees interviewed provided a consistent account regarding how absentee ballots were processed and scanned that evening. Additionally, no one had any knowledge of observers, poll watchers, or the media being told they had to leave. Two poll watchers who identified themselves as members of the Georgia Republican Party had submitted affidavits as to what they observed on election night. Much of what they reported was consistent with what was reported by the Fulton County elections employees. Additionally, the Fulton County elections employees’ accounts were consistent with the actions observed on the video surveillance footage. Both poll watchers confirmed that no one was told or instructed to leave State Farm Arena. Furthermore, Investigators from three law enforcement agencies reviewed the entire unedited video footage of the events in question surrounding Freeman and Moss at State Farm Arena. There was no evidence of any type of fraud as alleged. Fulton County Board of Elections and Registration put specific processes in place to store ballot boxes underneath tables and to have them in a certain order to monitor and track ballots during the tabulation process so election workers would know where to begin the next day. No evidence was provided to show that Freeman or Moss deviated from that established process. The initial tabulation, the statewide audit involving a manual hand count of every ballot, and the machine recount reveal there was no evidence to suggest fraudulent ballots were scanned and counted in the final tabulated results for the November 2020 General Election in Fulton County. Lastly, the FBI identified and interviewed the true creator of the Instagram account that reportedly contained a post by Freeman admitting she conspired to adversely affect the November 2020 election. The account creator admitted he created the fake account and confirmed the content that was posted on the account was fake. All allegations made against Freeman and Moss were unsubstantiated and found to have no merit.

POTENTIAL VIOLATION(S):The investigation did not uncover any violations.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
It's exactly what he meant. Absentee ballots no longer count. Including military, based on his silly post.
You have fallen off the deep end.

In order to be registered to vote you must present valid id and be fingerprinted.

With technology we should all be fingerprinted and fingerprinted again as ballots are cast if the two match the ballots count if not they get thrown out.

No more mail in ballots in person only.

No more drop off ballot boxes.

We demand secure and honest elections.
Now where in his post did, he mention military or absentee ballots. He MAIL IN BALLOTS which was invented in 2020.

I've told you many times, stop injection you opinion and miss quoting people.

The new requirements would require them to be fingerprinted when they vote this is not rocket science.

We demand secure elections nothing less is acceptable.
You've found around 290 false ballots since around 2000 (per the Heritage Foundation).
Out of hundreds of millions of ballots cast. Astronomically small percentage.

No need to make election processes even MORE difficult and slow.

The allegations were wholly debunked by the investigation in Georgia, which involved investigators from Georgia’s Secretary of State’s office and special agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. The three law enforcement agencies each conducted independent and simultaneous interviews of witnesses involved and independently reviewed the “entire unedited security video footage of the events in question.”

Over the course of the investigation, law enforcement officials discovered that the social media posts in question were created by a third party who “admitted he created a fake account and confirmed the content that was posted on the account was fake,” according to the investigation’s report.

They further concluded that “all allegations made against [the two election workers] were unsubstantiated and found to have no merit.”

Now, can Scruddy show us he understands what "ALL" means.....???

None of this is evidence. You're now a confirmed liar.

• Wow
Reactions: hawkbirch
He MAIL IN BALLOTS which was invented in 2020.
WTAF does this mean?

Oregon has ONLY used mail-in for decades now.
Colorado has had that as a standing option for as long as I can remember.

Both states have minimal instances of fraud. Remote voting is very secure and very accurate.

WTAF does this mean?

Both states have minimal instances of fraud. Remote voting is very secure and very accurate.
No it's not. You just lied again. How many lies have you told today? What a ridiculous human being.

Of course it is evidence. It is the FINAL REPORT of the GOP Elections Commission.
You saying alleged republicans said it means nothing. You haven't answered the question of why the ballots were repeatedly run through the fabulator on video. You've failed to do this despite probably a hundred cope posts saying other people said it was on the up and up. You’re a fraud or a dupe. I Don't know which it is tbh.

Reactions: Sharky1203
WTAF does this mean?

Proof.

We've had absentee ballots for a very long time. Never can I remember them just mailing ballots out all willy nilly.

In order to be registered to vote you must present valid id and be fingerprinted.

With technology we should all be fingerprinted and fingerprinted again as ballots are cast if the two match the ballots count if not they get thrown out.

No more mail in ballots in person only.

No more drop off ballot boxes.

We demand secure and honest elections.
Good job, you got what you asked for. We should be thanking Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser for inventing the Big Lie. Because what it did is create a massive amount of counting and recounting and double-checking and reports and lawsuits that all upheld the validity of the election. You should feel very comfortable that you're getting what you want. What we all want. Thanks Donnie!!

You posted a fake Youtube video.

I provided you the Georgia investigation report.
Not fake. Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it fake. It's subjective. You are the world's worst debater. The DNC needs to get their money back for your wages.

Not fake. Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it fake. It's subjective. You are the world's worst debater. The DNC needs to get their money back for your wages.

Forward it to the Georgia Sec of State, then.

See if they bother to reply to you. My guess is they will put you on a future Watch List for being a MAGA moron, and future Capitol attacker...

Lol at your "demands."

1. Elections are secure.

2. You are nobody. Nobody cares about your "demands."

🤡❄️
You're mentally incapable of defining a simple word like woman by your own admission. Who are you to try and talk shit to anyone lol mental midget

The new requirements would require them to be fingerprinted when they vote this is not rocket science.

We demand secure elections nothing less is acceptable.

If nothing else, I’d like to see a write-up of how much it would cost/time spent to vote if everyone had to get fingerprinted when they showed up on Election Day. The equipment, pay/training poll workers, etc.

You have fallen off the deep end.

Now where in his post did, he mention military or absentee ballots. He MAIL IN BALLOTS which was invented in 2020.

I've told you many times, stop injection you opinion and miss quoting people.

Dude, when service members aren’t able to vote in person, they’ve done so by mail since the Civil War.

Mail in ballots have been around since long before 2020; we just saw an explosion in their use cuz of the pandemic that year.

Reactions: Joes Place
Sharky, Rico, and Scrubs letting their ignorance fly proudly in this thread.

You have to actively try to be this stupid.

🤡🤡🤡
You can't use the word ignorant if you're not mentally capable of defining the word woman, which by your own admission you are not. Joes Place and Ishmael, too stupid to provide evidence or know what a woman is. Pathetic.

If nothing else, I’d like to see a write-up of how much it would cost/time spent to vote if everyone had to get fingerprinted when they showed up on Election Day. The equipment, pay/training poll workers, etc.

Dude, when service members aren’t able to vote in person, they’ve done so by mail since the Civil War.

Mail in ballots have been around since long before 2020; we just saw an explosion in their use cuz of the pandemic that year.
I guarantee it would cost less than what joe has given to Ukraine in their failed war.

Only commenting about you saying people don't understand mail-in ballots.

The process is different in every state. Georgia's ballot system in 2020 wasn't even strictly legal - it was only allowed by judicial order because of the COVID emergency. Some of the ballot drops in 2020 were hastily planned.

I don't know how much fraud there was in Georgia. I do know that 18 people have been charged and prosecuted related to the 2020 election.

All that said, it's beating a dead horse. Georgia has tightened up their election laws and what's done is done. There will always be ways to commit election fraud whether you choose to believe it or not.

As an aside, when my mom was in a nursing home, she was eligible to vote, but wouldn't have been able to sign her name the way it appeared on her registration. I'm pretty sure there are exceptions to your process. There have been problems in the Tampa area in Florida where nursing home residents have had their votes harvested. There's very little way to prevent or detect that. You have trouble with critical thinking sometimes.

You're mentally incapable of defining a simple word like woman by your own admission. Who are you to try and talk shit to anyone lol mental midget

Haha.

I provided you several definitions, and as stated before, I have no interest in engaging in your bigoted inquiry. Unlike you, I don't take my marching orders from Tucker and his ilk.

You have to be mentally disabled.

You're not even in my intellectual league, little boy.

Back to whining about your disproven conspiracies, 🤡!

Here's the Georgia Elections Commission report:

INVESTIGATIVE FINDINGS:

Teams of investigators from the FBI, GBI, and Georgia SOS conducted independent and simultaneous interviews of Fulton County employees who were involved in the processing and scanning of absentee ballots at State Farm Arena on election night
in November 2020. All employees interviewed provided a consistent account regarding how absentee ballots were processed and scanned that evening. Additionally, no one had any knowledge of observers, poll watchers, or the media being told they had to leave. Two poll watchers who identified themselves as members of the Georgia Republican Party had submitted affidavits as to what they observed on election night. Much of what they reported was consistent with what was reported by the Fulton County elections employees. Additionally, the Fulton County elections employees’ accounts were consistent with the actions observed on the video surveillance footage. Both poll watchers confirmed that no one was told or instructed to leave State Farm Arena. Furthermore, Investigators from three law enforcement agencies reviewed the entire unedited video footage of the events in question surrounding Freeman and Moss at State Farm Arena. There was no evidence of any type of fraud as alleged. Fulton County Board of Elections and Registration put specific processes in place to store ballot boxes underneath tables and to have them in a certain order to monitor and track ballots during the tabulation process so election workers would know where to begin the next day. No evidence was provided to show that Freeman or Moss deviated from that established process. The initial tabulation, the statewide audit involving a manual hand count of every ballot, and the machine recount reveal there was no evidence to suggest fraudulent ballots were scanned and counted in the final tabulated results for the November 2020 General Election in Fulton County. Lastly, the FBI identified and interviewed the true creator of the Instagram account that reportedly contained a post by Freeman admitting she conspired to adversely affect the November 2020 election. The account creator admitted he created the fake account and confirmed the content that was posted on the account was fake. All allegations made against Freeman and Moss were unsubstantiated and found to have no merit.

POTENTIAL VIOLATION(S):The investigation did not uncover any violations.
The FBI is as crooked as a pretzel.

Reactions: Sharky1203
Haha.

I provided you several definitions, and as stated before, I have no interest in engaging in your bigoted inquiry. Unlike you, I don't take my marching orders from Tucker and his ilk.

You have to be mentally disabled.

You're not even in my intellectual league, little boy.

Back to whining about your disproven conspiracies, 🤡!
You provided nothing because that's all you can understand. Because you're legitimately stupid and don't know what a woman is and can only provide links to essays about girl cock being real and that you're not gay to suck on it as a man. I get that you're coping. I really do. But you're still nothing but an idiot who can't define the word woman without someone holding your hand at best.

You provided nothing because that's all you can understand. Because you're legitimately stupid and don't know what a woman is and can only provide links to essays about girl cock being real and that you're not gay to suck on it as a man. I get that you're coping. I really do. But you're still nothing but an idiot who can't define the word woman without someone holding your hand at best.

You sound triggered, Scrubs. You really are a one (poor) trick pony. This issue really bothers you. I wonder why that is...

We know. It's ok to come out of that closet, little guy.

❄️❄️❄️❄️

Reactions: Ree4 and Joes Place

Huh? Absentee ballot is not the same as mail in ballot. Absentee ballot you have to explain why you can't vote in person. Mail in ballots, they mailed the ballots to people who had once registered at an address could have been 10 years prior. That person may not be still living there, dead or not even in the state anymore. So, who knows if the person mailing in the ballot was even the person.

Reactions: Scruddy
You sound triggered, Scrubs. You really are a one (poor) trick pony. This issue really bothers you. I wonder why that is...

We know. It's ok to come out of that closet, little guy.

❄️❄️❄️❄️

Ishmael, your boy.. er girl? Just got arrested for cramming her? "Girlcock" into unconsenting children.

• Haha
Huh? Absentee ballot is not the same as mail in ballot. Absentee ballot you have to explain why you can't vote in person. Mail in ballots, they mailed the ballots to people who had once registered at an address could have been 10 years prior. That person may not be still living there, dead or not even in the state anymore. So, who knows if the person mailing in the ballot was even the person.
I've read news reports of postal workers stating they have delivered hundreds of mail in ballots to one single address. Mail in voting is just one big fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT