ADVERTISEMENT

Shock Poll Reveals Massive Voter Fraud

Which game show? Hahaha.😅 Signed, Joe Biden, President of the United States of America.

He appealed the judges order you dolt lol you're trying to downplay per usual. Nice attempt I guess
He??? You dolt... the question was about Emerald... a she. Mixing up your sexes this morning scruffy, or just too much early alcohol? 🤔 Signed, Joe Biden, President of the United States of America.

Scruffy, I'm too busy running the country, lowering gas prices, raising the stock market, getting full employment, lowering the unemployment rate, to have to keep you aware of what you have and have not posted. Try to keep up. Signed, Joe Biden, President of the United States of America.

Its SO obvious, no official entity has done anything about it. 😅 Signed, Joe Biden. President of the United States of America.
Now I know you're just trolling lol my post you responded to was literally a court order that raffensberger explain himself which he's legally appealing. This is still being discussed daily in multiple courts lol

Ignored.. and yet you still reply... hmmm. And you seem to still be hung up on women scruffy. You still feel overpowered and afraid of them?

• Love
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
The usual lefties are big mad because their own side admitted to cheating in the "most safe and secure election" in history. Sorry this offends you all so much. Well, not really. Mail in ballots have long been known as an easy vector for fraud to take place.
Respect our judicial system you ignorant piece of Trump shit.

Nope... NO defending them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 With ALL of scruffy's "profound evidence" ... I am still The President. Weird... huh? 🤣 Signed, Joe Biden, President of the United States of America. (P.S. what game show does RealRobert work for? I heard The Peoples Court...)

Falling... falling... falling... further into the rabbit hole. 😅 Thanks for that stunning new info, I am 99.999% POSITIVE it will change things for you and America!! Signed, Joe Biden, President of the United States of America. 🫡

It's so weird that none of this could be proven in court.
It's literally playing in real time in the court system right now.. Ben raffensberger is currently using tax payer money in an effort to avoid testifying even. @Joes Place still remaines absent on this topic for some reason which is weird bc he quotes Benny regularly as a guru in voter security. Tell me joe and teacher, why would someone attempt to duck out of testifying to their strong work in the most safe and secure election I'm history?

It's literally playing in real time in the court system right now.. Ben raffensberger is currently using tax payer money in an effort to avoid testifying even. @Joes Place still remaines absent on this topic for some reason which is weird bc he quotes Benny regularly as a guru in voter security. Tell me joe and teacher, why would someone attempt to duck out of testifying to their strong work in the most safe and secure election I'm history?
because its a BS lawsuit?

Ben Raffensberger?? Who is that? What are you talking about, the old Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger? ? Haha. The GA Sec of State is Brad Raffensperger. How stupid are you that you can't even figure out who you are creating your conspiracy theories about? You are a moron. Signed, Joe Biden. President of the United States of America.

Last edited:
Head of a key battleground state in the most safe and fair election in history can't defend his record? There's no amount of deflecting that can downplay the amount of cowardice displayed here.
Yes, because all public officials just LOVE spending time in court to testify on BS lawsuits.

But go on - please explain what's new this time that wasn't known/debunked previously.

Yes, because all public officials just LOVE spending time in court to testify on BS lawsuits.

But go on - please explain what's new this time that wasn't known/debunked previously.
It never saw a court room even. If you're not deflecting you're coping to defend this. And it's obvious why, even if you won't say the quiet part out loud.

Glad you agree it’s obvious - this is a BS conspiracy theory that doesn’t belong in reality.
If it's obvious BS then raffensbaby can explain why that is. Except he won't bc he can't and he's using tax payer money to avoid testifying publicly. Not the behavior of an innocent man.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
Scruffy has me on ignore cause he hates to have his idiocy pointed out and ridiculed. However i still delight in pointing out his screwups. "Not the behavior of an innocent man ". Are you talking about Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser again? That describes his last 7 years in spades.

Scruffy has me on ignore cause he hates to have his idiocy pointed out and ridiculed. However i still delight in pointing out his screwups. "Not the behavior of an innocent man ". Are you talking about Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser again? That describes his last 7 years in spades.
I don't have anyone on ignore, you just post low-tier content that generally doesn't deserve acknowledgement lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT