ADVERTISEMENT

Shock Poll Reveals Massive Voter Fraud

What's shocking is that you spend all day trying to find meaningless little tweets and twitters from never heard people to try to offer up something. You're embarrassing. But I suspect you already know that. Signed. Joe Biden, President of the United States of America.

Reactions: littlez
By your own admission you are not mentally qualified to define what a woman is. Please stop trying to call others simple minded with that in mind.

I've provided you several articles that define the difference between sex and gender for you, but you are unable to read them.

Are they not as reliable as The Gateway Pundit?

🤣🤣🤣🤡

Such an irrelevant little dunce.

Reactions: Ree4 and littlez
I've provided you several articles that define the difference between sex and gender for you, but you are unable to read them.

Are they not as reliable as The Gateway Pundit?

🤣🤣🤣🤡

Such an irrelevant little dunce.
You're back to dodging on your inability to simply define the word woman lol around and around we go. Sex and gender are the same thing btw.

You're back to dodging on your inability to simply define the word woman lol around and around we go. Sex and gender are the same thing btw.

🤣🤣

Not true, little simpleton.

But your astounding ignorance sure does provide a lot of us some laughs!

Thanks, little Scrubs!

🤣🤣

Not true, little simpleton.

But your astounding ignorance sure does provide a lot of us some laughs!

Thanks, little Scrubs!
Cope harder because you can't define the word woman lmfao

SIAP

"As Donald Trump falsely claimed the 2020 presidential election was stolen from him, Republicans in some states launched special units to prosecute voter fraud as part of a high-profile and controversial push to stamp out cheating some claimed was rampant.

But the election integrity units established or expanded in six states after Trump’s loss obtained only 47 convictions during a period in which tens of millions of votes were cast, and the units overwhelmingly targeted minorities and Democrats for prosecution, according to a first-of-its-kind analysis by The Washington Post of nearly every prosecution."

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
But... but... Dominion... but... but... video... but... but... suitcases... but... but... those 60+ lawsuits with zero findings were a sham... but... but... aw... nevermind.

Reactions: littlez
To be fair, when I’m asked to participate in a survey that’s geared towards political pandering I always lie through my teeth. I’m a black gay tranny with a doctorate, make $500K, voted for Trump, I get my news from CSPAN, and I feel most people are poor or poorly educated because they’re lazy.

She's reading "speculation", not facts.

They reviewed all this, already, and wrote a report on it.
Just to clear this up. The "speculation" was on her or "they". If "they" did a report, who are "they" and was it an official report?

I'm not being an ass either, I'm trying to figure out why she would say this. She's sticking her neck out there a long way to say something.

Wonderful job searching those tweets scruffy. Good job! Signed, Joe Biden, President of the United States of America.

Another no-name tweet?? 🤣 keep up the good work scruffy... i am quite sure the court sysyem will be reversing the 60+ cases that Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's lawyers lost concerning his big lie. How does it look that deep in your rabbit hole? Signed, Joe Biden, President of the United States of America.

Reactions: Joes Place

Inb4 @Joes Place tells us that corrupt Turd Ben raffensberger says this is all okay and totally normal despite offering zero explanation for why someone would repeatedly scan the same batch of ballots.

I'm curious what the reaction of the Radical Right will be if Biden loses in November and spends three years crying about it?

I already know, BTW!

I'm curious what the reaction of the Radical Right will be if Biden loses in November and spends three years crying about it?

I already know, BTW!
Dems will behave the same way they did from 2016 to 2020 and claim it was stolen from them this time (again, but likenfor "real" this time)

Dems will behave the same way they did from 2016 to 2020 and claim it was stolen from them this time (again, but likenfor "real" this time)
Will Dems be able to have their very own Insurrection Day...complete with dead law enforcement officers and riots?

Will Dems be able to have their very own Insurrection Day...complete with dead law enforcement officers and riots?
They've had plenty of riots and sent multiple cops to the hospital. Not sure if they've killed any or not, but no cops died on j6 either so kind of an irrelevant point regardless tbh

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
How deep down the rabbit hole can you go scruffy? It's almost.... CULT-LIKE... 😅 Signed, Joe Biden, President of the United States of America.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 down, down, down into that burning ring of ...rabbit hole... to paraphrase Johnny Cash. How long are you going to fight that losers fight? Signed, Joe Biden, President of the United States of America.

An Emerald Robinson tweet? Hahaha, love your well placed sources. Which game show does she host? Signed, Joe Biden, President of the United States of America.
He appealed the judges order you dolt lol you're trying to downplay per usual. Nice attempt I guess

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT