ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting in Lu Verne

Check out Valentino Williams (@Tino9000Willi4): https://twitter.com/Tino9000Willi4?s=09

williams-valentino.png

As even medium size cities start mounting cameras all over the place I often thought the small town banks and grocery stores would be good options for criminals.

Reactions: cigaretteman
As even medium size cities start mounting cameras all over the place I often thought the small town banks and grocery stores would be good options for criminals.

I live in one of these super small towns and I can tell you that the county police department have cameras mounted in several places, let alone the businesses having cameras as well.

Bank opens at 9. She was walking up to open for the day. Coward shot her 3 times outside on the sidewalk.

Yep. Firing squad. Murder the dumbass.

1. The death penalty has never proven to be a deterrence to crime.
2. All the people wrongly convicted and executed in the US.
3. The disproportionate use of the death penalty on non-whites and the poor. The proven race bias in juries who utilize the death penalty more often on non-whites versus whites for similar crimes, or in cases where a white defendant committed a more heinous crime.
4. The use of the death penalty to aid the political career of a prosecutor/DA/Governor...
5. The underfunding or indigent or poor people charged with the death penalty, while the state brings nearly unlimited resources to the prosecution.
6. Outright subversion of investigations and trials by crooked cops and prosecutors. We've seen that time and time again.
7. The toll that carrying out the death penalty places upon correctional workers.
8. If he was an illegal, hopefully he had the good sense to work for an ownership group with highly connected politicians who will push to keep the crime out of the public eye.
I could go on.
Are there facts on some of this. Seems like often times when they speak about a death row execution, the dude is white

curious what the actual percentage is

Bank opens at 9. She was walking up to open for the day. Coward shot her 3 times outside on the sidewalk.
he freakin panicked like an idiot coward. he was supposed to take her in get her to open the safe and zip tie her. and get the heck out. I guess. I dunno I watch too many crime shows. something spooked him and he shot and ran.

Hold on now, this is HROT.

We need to know a few things first.
  1. Why he did it. Doesn’t matter
  2. Can he be rehabilitated? Doesn’t matter
  3. Is he an illegal? (There may no reason to even hold him if he crossed the open boarder illegally.) Doesn’t matter
  4. Did drugs play a role? Doesn’t matter
  5. Was he provoked? Doesn’t matter
Let's get the facts first.

Reactions: Herkster5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT