ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired in Donald Trump's vicinity at golf course.

Common sense would be reducing outside activities for a Presidential candidate knowing it's a tougher job with protection logistics.
I really think Trump knows he's losing and need sympathy at this point.
He's INTENTIONALLY exposing himself with a calculation that security can keep him at a distance.
It was no coincidence that yesterday's incident was immediately followed by a series of tweets begging for $$$.

Common sense would be reducing outside activities for a Presidential candidate knowing it's a tougher job with protection logistics.
He's INTENTIONALLY exposing himself with a calculation that security can keep him at a distance.
You’re actually claiming he’s deliberately leaving himself vulnerable to being shot so he can garner sympathy? Maybe he played golf yesterday because he really enjoys golfing and does it almost every day.
It was no coincidence that yesterday's incident was immediately followed by a series of tweets begging for $$$.
He begs for money all the time. Why should yesterday be any different? He didn’t beg for money because someone tried to shoot him. He begged for money because it was a day that ends with a ‘y’.

You are insane.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Serious question mark here isn't there. Why was this guy hiding in the bushes at an last minute unscheduled golf outing? Makes no sense.

Thought it was interesting the local police spokesperson talked about that if this is part of some conspiracy then this goes to a different level. Ummm what? I don't think he was asked about a conspiracy so what's going on here...

Reactions: Gimmered
No.

But someone is.
Oooh, I got it.

200w.gif

Maybe, but that make little sense either to me.

The dude has probably been hanging out there off and on for days or weeks.
He was only 'caught'/seen because the SS was securing the area on a day Trump golfed.

Not like this was some rando course Trump was on; everyone and their dog knows where he's gonna go golfing.

Reactions: Gimmered
Breaking: President Trump has canceled his planned appearance on Hawk Tuah girl’s podcast ‘Talk Tuah’

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT