ADVERTISEMENT

Should KF Retire?

Should KF Retire After This Season?

• Yes

Votes: 100 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 20.0%

• Total voters
I saw some signs of Lester today. Sullivan got a little playing time. Looks like the goal line red zone could be Sullivan from here out.
They actually put him in with over 3 minutes left in the game. Didn't let him throw a pass, classic Kirk, disappointed in that.
Yah, now Kirk can say he played the backup. LOL

Sullivan looks pretty damn good handing that ball off. And in the ONE play he's had so far to show anything of his own skills, he did a great job of getting the ball into the end zone. He looked quick and fast and easily could have run it in himself, but he gave it up instead. I think Sullivan could be a better running Ricky Stanzi type QB if he were allowed to see the field.

Meanwhile, it must make KF feel good to see a young man in an old man's body slice up mighty Troy, although Cade didn't show much scrambling ability. He got sacked a few times that, I have to guess, Sullivan may have escaped. I can only guess though cuz Sully wasn't allowed to throw the ball in his cameo at the end yesterday because, my gawd, what would Troy think if Iowa happened to complete a couple passes with a 17-point lead?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT