ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP--Clayborn speaks

Yup, my point...

You aren't on board with the agenda!!? You just need to shut the f**k up then!

Good stuff, squeezebox. Good stuff.
Ya know it's a killer comeback when you have to take only a small section of my statement to quote it. Keep up the good work, you are working your way up to my hero ole dinglehair81.

Ya know it's a killer comeback when you have to take only a small section of my statement to quote it. Keep up the good work, you are working your way up to my hero ole dinglehair81.

Happy to be there for you, my craven stalker. I love how you proclaim "absolutely no one cares what you think about anything" yet you feel the need to comment on everything I say. Are you and Riley lovers or do you just live in his basement. BTW-I have still worked every day minus one week of vacation this year. Is Riley momma getring tired of you pulling on her teet?

Happy to be there for you, my craven stalker. I love how you proclaim "absolutely no one cares what you think about anything" yet you feel the need to comment on everything I say. Are you and Riley lovers or do you just live in his basement. BTW-I have still worked every day minus one week of vacation this year. Is Riley momma getring tired of you pulling on her teet?
LOL, damn how I have missed ya. Damn, I hope your window air conditioner is keeping your single wide cool. How's your wife...oops I mean cousin doing these days.

Reactions: littlez
LOL, damn how I have missed ya. Damn, I hope your window air conditioner is keeping your single wide cool. How's your wife...oops I mean cousin doing these days.

My wife has been busy. The hospitals were finally allowed to start treating people with non-Covid issues so the lab has been exceedingly busy. She said she would be happy to administer a Covid test to you because there is no chance of damaging your brain with the swab.
On a separate note, how much $$$ have you donated to any U of I athletic program? You seem to have a LOT of ideas about what needs to be done there.

Hostilities were loud enough when everyone reconvened internally that Ferentz needed to take an extra day for the team to air their differences instead of hitting the conditioning field. Problems still existed obviously, you just refuse to want to believe them.

The Iowa football program has had this issue for years-- so please stop trying to say it was the other sports at Iowa. It was a football issue. Thankfully it's now going to get cleaned up. Ferentz is going to begin paying attention to surroundings within his control-- much more than he did with Doyle.
I never said the football program doesn’t have issues, obviously it does. But not to the point others are saying, specifically a few former players. The changes they were making prior to this summer were being done across athletic department level not just football. The study they did was anonymous so they didn’t know what sport it pertained to. If you deny that then you haven’t been paying attention.

Reactions: Herkyhawk247
My wife has been busy. The hospitals were finally allowed to start treating people with non-Covid issues so the lab has been exceedingly busy. She said she would be happy to administer a Covid test to you because there is no chance of damaging your brain with the swab.
On a separate note, how much $$$ have you donated to any U of I athletic program? You seem to have a LOT of ideas about what needs to be done there.
Lol, I don't think I have stated a single idea that would cost money for the program, but thanks. I would say my season tickets and money that goes directly to the biology program that I graduated from should be more than sufficient, but hey you keep sending those millions that I am sure you are sending. Keep that dream alive my friend, you wouldn't want a liberal taking it away from you.

I disagree with "BF should have the opportunity to turn it around". The only reason he probably will get that opportunity is because of his last name. In a situation with a long list of issues, this may be near the top. Everything I have read tells me BF deserves to be gone.

Reactions: artradley
Lol, I don't think I have stated a single idea that would cost money for the program, but thanks. I would say my season tickets and money that goes directly to the biology program that I graduated from should be more than sufficient, but hey you keep sending those millions that I am sure you are sending. Keep that dream alive my friend, you wouldn't want a liberal taking it away from you.

Well you obviously don't know squat because not a penny of the money you or your mommy paid for tuition made it to the football program. And you haven't bought a season ticket in your miserable life because there are thousands of people in Kinnick any given Saturday and they all have germs. Many of them might say things that would offend your woke sense of justice. See, I am never going to wring my hands in chagrin over guilt of my white privilege. If whites are born with so many inherent advantages, why does a group that makes up 13% of the population make up 70% of the NFL and 74% of the NBA? Of the past ten recruiting classes, 284 of 321 five-star Rivals recruits were African/American. That is 88.5% or about seven times their representation among the general population. White privilege. Right. See, not a single person who ever lived had control of their birth condition. We are all responsible for our own actions, not those of people who were dead 200 years before we were born. If you feel guilt over how you have treated certain people during your life, feel free to ask mommy for money to donate to assuage your guilt.

Addendum
Of the past four recruiting classes (2017-2020) 799 of the top 1000 recruits were A/A. Did they get there from working harder than anyone else? Some of them may have. I worked with dozens of kids who lifted every week, played 7-on-7 leagues, and possibly took supplements to add muscle mass in the hope of getting even an FCS offer. Most of them never played D III. There is no level playing field for the world based on people's birth condition. Never has been. Race is not the only factor that influences whether one person will have to work harder to realize success than another.

Last edited:
It was your finishing statement. Have you ever written a paper? It's supposed to be a strength of your message.

Well you obviously don't know squat because not a penny of the money you or your mommy paid for tuition made it to the football program. And you haven't bought a season ticket in your miserable life because there are thousands of people in Kinnick any given Saturday and they all have germs. Many of them might say things that would offend your woke sense of justice. See, I am never going to wring my hands in chagrin over guilt of my white privilege. If whites are born with so many inherent advantages, why does a group that makes up 13% of the population make up 70% of the NFL and 74% of the NBA? Of the past ten recruiting classes, 284 of 321 five-star Rivals recruits were African/American. That is 88.5% or about seven times their representation among the general population. White privilege. Right. See, not a single person who ever lived had control of their birth condition. We are all responsible for our own actions, not those of people who were dead 200 years before we were born. If you feel guilt over how you have treated certain people during your life, feel free to ask mommy for money to donate to assuage your guilt.
Well that escalated quickly......

Addendum
Of the past four recruiting classes (2017-2020) 799 of the top 1000 recruits were A/A. Did they get there from working harder than anyone else? Some of them may have. I worked with dozens of kids who lifted every week, played 7-on-7 leagues, and possibly took supplements to add muscle mass in the hope of getting even an FCS offer. Most of them never played D III. There is no level playing field for the world based on people's birth condition. Never has been. Race is not the only factor that influences whether one person will have to work harder to realize success than another.

Yeah, and why aren't there more white rappers?!

I was unplugged for a week, can you expound on that please? The con man part.
during the past week it has come out that this robert t green guy has been saying the exact same things as the ex players, and has a website where he says all this stuff about the evil coaches causing mental ptsd and stuff. then he sues them or tries to, for causing mental problems on the players. then he did a radio interview. he is a scam / he has got to be the one behind all these ex players and their accusations.

Addendum

Honestly, what in the hell is this? You presented a bunch of random facts that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. Let's start with your first argument, I certainly wish my mommy had paid for my education, but that didn't happen, some of us had to work while going to school. Secondly, season tickets go to the athletic department revenue, That revenue is utilized to fund scholarships, so thanks for that tid bit of fake news.

Your next bit about white privilege shows who you are as a person. I never once brought this topic up, but why is it so difficult for you to listen to someone else, you keep stating that I might have my feelings hurt listening to someone like you, but really it seems as if the shoe is on the other foot.

Finally your bottom statement really epitomizes the level of true POS you are. Maybe some of these kids worked hard and that is why they are where they are? Yes, we all know genetics plays a role in athletics if that is your point. However, if you ever walked into an inner city school you would quickly realize that the game of life is not fair, many of those kids do not stand a chance, no matter how hard they work. This is what needs to change.

So is there a strength and conditioning coach who is "nice" to people, just to get along, with no real intent to get them to lift more and get to the proper weights? And if they don't achieve anything, oh well, we tried? If there is a "dickhead" on a staff, won't it be this guy? For a good reason?

First of all, you don’t have to be an asshole to be a good coach. It’s not a pre-requisite. Was Doyle a good strength and conditioning coach? By most accounts yes. Was he also an asshole and a dickhead? By most accounts yes as well. Yes, we all had hard asses as coaches. And not all of them made us better by the way. Doesn’t make the players soft or babies because they didn’t like him. Also, you can fire a guy for being an asshole. I’ve done it. Doesn’t mean the new strength coach can’t be tough or make them work hard. It’s not an either or as some of you make it out to be.

Reactions: squeezebox
Lol, you libtards are priceless. Go tear down a statue idiots, I bet you're are all for it. You may get to see the rath of us rednecks if things don't change

Ignore me dipsticks if you're gonna cry even when I like something, pathetic little babies

This rant just reinforces everything they have said about you. Blaming the "libtards" for all that is wrong with this country is a big part of the problem of where this country is right now. I will patiently await your "rath".

chuck285 said:

To me that's the mob mentality. The African American players who have no complaints, now and years before, don't want to comment because of BLM mob pressure. And the caucasian players feel they don't dare say anything because of being singled out and harassed. JMO

You know you are crushing it in the comment section when you are getting likes from ole Kurt. It is these types of comments from our fan base that makes us look like a bunch of hicks.
[/quote]
Not sure how this makes us look like a bunch of hicks. I guess, as usual, God forbid someone have a different opinion. I grew up in St.Louis, you probably grew up in Boone, or Cedar Rapids, or wherever....but that opinion makes me a hick. I joined this board when I moved back to Des Moines and it was a huge mistake. Im done with this site.. I thought I joined a site to talk football and recruiting. Instead there are a bunch of self proclaimed experts. Anybody with a different opinion, on either side, get ripped on. Sometimes I get frustrated with students who are 18 to 22 that think they know everything....after being on this msg board I realize they probably learned it at home.

qgU-WEqD_-txvNxZZZXuTKPbWS2cLHV6qyU2YG4qQJ9nXmnDtj9PMOJW27wcnnA2F9WB2Q=s114

Well, the two coaches he listed weren't shocking. Kaz was insane and a lazy hire by KF, IMO. Doyle has already been fired.

Doyle continues to come off as that teacher who has one motivational tactic and uses it all the time. He didn't seem to grasp there was more than one way to get the goal accomplished and that not all players responded well to that stuff.

FYI, the Alvis's shared with me that AC was so fed up with Kaz that he had decided he was going to leave the program. If memory serves me correctly, I believe they said when he told his mother that she was the one that basically convinced Adrian to stick it out. Thank God for Mom! They also told me that Dominick and Adrian were the only 2 DEs to stick it out during the Kaz nightmare and I forget how many others had left the program. There should have been enough negative feedback shared with Kirk that he should have axed Kaz earlier.

Wasn't Klug in there then? And maybe Ballard? I had seats along the sideline back then and Kaz would just yell profanities at them constantly if they weren't getting the stops on D. Not my idea of great coaching and trying to encourage. It just struck me because watching Kirk he is the opposite of that on the sideline. Mostly all positive stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT