ADVERTISEMENT

Since Dems took charge: Gas: +55.5%; Groceries: +21.3%; Restaurants: +21.8%; Baby food: +30%; Pet food: +23.1%; Rent: +20.8%; electricity: +28.5%;

Letsgohawks411

HB All-State
Feb 15, 2015
Natural gas +22%
Used cars + 20.4%
Airfare +38.2%
Real average weekly earnings: DOWN 4.4%.
Credit card debt at an all-time high

Those democrat policies are the gifts that keep on giving. The economy is in chaos, border in chaos, middle east in chaos, mortgage rates in chaos, gas prices in chaos....just an absolute mess.

The inability of Rs to think critically is mind boggling. Here let me help you little buddy... what happened before Dems took office? And also please tell me... what magical policy Trump and Rs have that Biden and the Dems are unaware of? The Rs have the house why haven't they introduced anything that will fix it? If they have it they should be yelling and screaming that the Dems are preventing it from being passed. Instead we get Hunter Biden dong pics. Can't take this shit seriously

Natural gas +22%
Used cars + 20.4%
Airfare +38.2%

Those democrat policies are the gifts that keep on giving. The economy is in chaos, border in chaos, middle east in chaos, mortgage rates in chaos, gas prices in chaos....just an absolute mess.
I"m sorry that you are a poor. Maybe you should tighten your belt and live within your means?

Natural gas +22%
Used cars + 20.4%
Airfare +38.2%

Please define “chaos”?
We face emerged from a pandemic with a stronger economy than ever before…I just saw “numbers” on TV an hour ago that reverses your “average weekly earning” almost to the penny. Airfares have jumped… because of deregulation and added fees by airlines, BOT government policies…”used car” prices are a simple result of supply and demand economics…methinks you are whining let’s go, when what you really need is to get laid.

Natural gas +22%
Used cars + 20.4%
Airfare +38.2%

Are you getting paid to be this stupid?

Natural gas +22%
Used cars + 20.4%
Airfare +38.2%

ILLEGAL border crossings up 300%!

Please define “chaos”?
We face emerged from a pandemic with a stronger economy than ever before…

This is bullshit.

I just saw “numbers” on TV an hour ago that reverses your “average weekly earning” almost to the penny.
Look into those a little bit.

Airfares have jumped… because of deregulation and added fees by airlines, BOT government policies…”used car” prices are a simple result of supply and demand economics…methinks you are whining let’s go, when what you really need is to get laid.
How long do you usually leave the gas nozzle in for if no one videos?

Please define “chaos”?
We face emerged from a pandemic with a stronger economy than ever before…I just saw “numbers” on TV an hour ago that reverses your “average weekly earning” almost to the penny. Airfares have jumped… because of deregulation and added fees by airlines, BOT government policies…”used car” prices are a simple result of supply and demand economics…methinks you are whining let’s go, when what you really need is to get laid.
Drinking with @Chishawk1425 this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
Its weird that the base of the GOP votes for millionaire politicians whose policies are really geared towards helping their billionaire friends and corporations on Wall St yet they complain that the little guy on Main Street is getting the shaft.

These politicians don't feel the pain of their constituents, and the only thing they know about the hardships are the stats they are given to measure the suffering of their voters.

Timely bit of analysis on the topic:

LSE_2024_global-inflation_almuzara_ch2.png

LSE_2024_global-inflation_almuzara_ch1_73e0a4.png

Its weird that the base of the GOP votes for millionaire politicians whose policies are really geared towards helping their billionaire friends and corporations on Wall St yet they complain that the little guy on Main Street is getting the shaft.

These politicians don't feel the pain of their constituents, and the only thing they know about the hardships are the stats they are given to measure the suffering of their voters.
Are you so far out of touch that you don't know practically anyone who has worked an honest job will be a millionaire at retirement?

Natural gas +22%
Used cars + 20.4%
Airfare +38.2%

How's your 401K?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Are you so far out of touch that you don't know practically anyone who has worked an honest job will be a millionaire at retirement?

So who is saying this? I don't think Joe American can feel like his is going to retire comfortably these. A quick Google search suggests America isn't prepared for retirement

I don't think I am the one out of touch. You're the only spewing the ideals of your grandparents and trying to put it into the modern day realities.

Reactions: Tom Paris
So who is saying this? I don't think Joe American can feel like his is going to retire comfortably these. A quick Google search suggests America isn't prepared for retirement

I don't think I am the one out of touch. You're the only spewing the ideals of your grandparents and trying to put it into the modern day realities.

I said who worked an honest job all their lives and prepared as opposed to being on HROT 24/7 and Tweeting, texting, instagramming and facebooking in their spare time.

The inability of Rs to think critically is mind boggling. Here let me help you little buddy... what happened before Dems took office? And also please tell me... what magical policy Trump and Rs have that Biden and the Dems are unaware of? The Rs have the house why haven't they introduced anything that will fix it? If they have it they should be yelling and screaming that the Dems are preventing it from being passed. Instead we get Hunter Biden dong pics. Can't take this shit seriously
Don't forget the six months spent by congress trying to prove Trump sent in an army of 58 year olds with "Wine 'Em Dine, 'Em, 69 'Em" hats to overthrow the American government. Also glad to see you didn't shout "Corporate greed!" in response to inflation problem.

I said who worked an honest job all their lives and prepared as opposed to being on HROT 24/7 and Tweeting, texting, instagramming and facebooking in their spare time.

Tell me how wages have kept up with inflation in the last 30 years. I'll wait.

Speaking of random data points:

My gas is cheaper than it was in 2008.
Apparently my used cars are worth 20% more based on your data!
My net worth, retirement accounts, and annual earned income are at all-time highs by a significant amount.
My companies continue to hire and set new revenue highs.

Speaking of numbers, taxpayers hit with ~$2.7billion charge due to 1/6/21.
Congrats all!

Speaking of random data points:

My gas is cheaper than it was in 2008.
Apparently my used cars are worth 20% more based on your data!
My net worth, retirement accounts, and annual earned income are at all-time highs by a significant amount.
My companies continue to hire and set new revenue highs.

Speaking of numbers, taxpayers hit with ~$2.7billion charge due to 1/6/21.
Congrats all!
Your gas is cheaper than the cliff of a recession.....

Sell your car for the 20% gain, you will be in a great situation.

You may be worth more dollars , but the dollar is worth less, that's the point.

Reactions: chonk
Your gas is cheaper than the cliff of a recession.....

Sell your car for the 20% gain, you will be in a great situation.

You may be worth more dollars , but the dollar is worth less, that's the point.
lol, a 20% increase in used car price/value does not mean you have a gain; it's still almost certainly less than original purchase price (i.e. my basis). Use that brain, I know you're trying hard!

lol, a 20% increase in used car price/value does not mean you have a gain; it's still almost certainly less than original purchase price (i.e. my basis). Use that brain, I know you're trying hard!
The joke there was you would be on your ass after you sold your vehicle because the cost of getting anything new or used would also be 20%, or more, higher.

It's the sharks and minnows idea.

Don't forget the six months spent by congress trying to prove Trump sent in an army of 58 year olds with "Wine 'Em Dine, 'Em, 69 'Em" hats to overthrow the American government. Also glad to see you didn't shout "Corporate greed!" in response to inflation problem.
Yes, 1/6 and Hunter Biden's laptop are comparable. JFC. You are always capable of finding a new false equivalency that tops the last one. Holy shit. Storming the Capitol building, looking to hurt Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi is a nothing burger. That's what you're implying here. One of Ryan's multiple handles LOVED your post so that should tell you how effed up your thought process is on this.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronnie_B
Oh so like giving credit to anything dipshit Obama did? Wasn’t that from the prior admin? Looks like you Ds only think it works one way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT