Clinton
Obama

And you trot this Bobblehead out.
You're better than that.

Reactions: SIXERS24
Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE and SA_Hawk
I don't worry about Biden, because most Presidents are surrounded by highly qualified surrogates and advisors.

The guy Biden is likely running against is a loose cannon.

It's an easy choice for me. And I'm convinced if Turd wasn't the leading Republican candidate that Biden would have stepped aside long ago.

I imagine sharky meant JFK, though perhaps only us old guys, and Marilyn, would know which was which.

I don't worry about Biden, because most Presidents are surrounded by highly qualified surrogates and advisors.

It's an easy choice for me. And I'm convinced if Turd wasn't the leading Republican candidate that Biden would have stepped aside long ago.
His nuclear waste advisor got arrested for stealing women's luggage from multiple airports so he could get off on wearing their clothing. Highly qualified though. Definitely.

His nuclear waste advisor got arrested for stealing women's luggage from multiple airports so he could get off on wearing their clothing. Highly qualified though. Definitely.
Nuclear waste advisor?

Is that a thing.

DGAF

I’m actually kind of a fan, I want to see how he does the next 4 years…. I really think he can take this country to the next level

• Haha
Reactions: TornadoHawk93

Overall I agree but I'd feel better if he replaced Harris.

So Biden stopped at a Cookout in Raleigh. He was bragging about Bidenomics, and showed a menu. Seems like it was just 3 years ago he was at the same Cookout. Price for the same menu selection is up 28% since then. That's a really astute staff you've got there, Joe.

Joe, that Congresswoman you were asking about? She didn't have her picture taken with you, and she didn't leave. She actually was in DC.

Last edited:
As opposed to fast trump who never saw a pussy he wouldn’t grab
So Trump being a maniacal pedophile somehow excuses the fact Joe should be in nursing home? Good lord, it's like watching Weekend with Bernie at this point. How are people okay with this?

I don't need a President riding a bear with his shirt off, but I would like one who's at least cognizant of where he is.

So Biden stopped at a Cookout in Raleigh. He was bragging about Bidenomics, and showed a menu. Seems like it was just 3 years ago he was at the same Cookout. Price for the same menu selection is up 28% since then. That's a really astute staff you've got there, Joe.

Joe, that Congresswoman you were asking about? She didn't have her picture taken with you, and she didn't leave. She actually was on DC.
We elected a vegetable.

Wholly crap Dems, this is the best you can do? The party of:
FDR
RFK
Clinton
Obama

And you trot this Bobblehead out.
You're better than that.

Right, and he beat Trump in the last election by a landslide.

I'd vote for a vegetable over Trump too. That's more indicative of where our country is politically rather than something positive for Biden.
100%. I am not voting for Biden, I am voting against Trump. I lean conservative but since the GOP has gone off the rails as sold their soul to him, I can't vote for them for anything.

Neither Trump nor Biden should be viable candidates, but here we are and its not even a tough choice.

100%. I am not voting for Biden, I am voting against Trump. I lean conservative but since the GOP has gone off the rails as sold their soul to him, I can't vote for them for anything.

Neither Trump nor Biden should be viable candidates, but here we are and its not even a tough choice.
Then don't vote at all.

Voting for Biden because you don't like Trump makes you directly responsible for the mess this country is in.

So you don't think that the left hasn't gone off the rails also?

I'm not trolling either. I can't stand either candidates. I'm just wondering why you would support Biden? I stand where you say you are on the spectrum. Middle leaning right. Why another candidate isn't a good option?

• Love
Reactions: TornadoHawk93
So you don't think that the left hasn't gone off the rails also?

I'm not trolling either. I can't stand either candidates. I'm just wondering why you would support Biden? I stand where you say you are on the spectrum. Middle leaning right. Why another candidate isn't a good option?
I'd love a younger candidate on both sides. Not the same old same old guys we've seen before.

I don't support Biden as much as I am anti-Trump. I'll take 4 more years of Biden, especially because as a lame duck POTUS the GOP might not be as willing to go after him and might actually have time to pass some legislation for the American people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT