ADVERTISEMENT

Slow Joe again

When you look at the Electoral College votes which pushed Biden over the top, he had some 40,000 more votes than Trump.

Not a landslide
Trump beat Biden and called it landslide. Biden beat Trump by the exact same electoral count so by Trumps own definition, it was a landslide. That and overall there was what, 8 million more total votes for Biden than Trump?

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
It wa him or Trump. WTF were we supposed to do?
Get better candidates. Why do we have to continue to have a choice of recycled political hacks that have never had to work in the real world. That goes for both parties. For the life of me I don't understand why it's always a choice between 2 people.

I'd love a younger candidate on both sides. Not the same old same old guys we've seen before.

I don't support Biden as much as I am anti-Trump. I'll take 4 more years of Biden, especially because as a lame duck POTUS the GOP might not be as willing to go after him and might actually have time to pass some legislation for the American people.
Amen. I just can't vote for either. Guess I'll write in Bugs Bunny. I don't want to be responsible for the disaster.

If you think they aren't going after Biden, your nuts. IMO, they want to pull a Ford on us. Take out Biden/Harris and insert their person of choice.

Trump beat Biden and called it landslide. Biden beat Trump by the exact same electoral count so by Trumps own definition, it was a landslide. That and overall there was what, 8 million more total votes for Biden than Trump?
Huh?

Wholly crap Dems, this is the best you can do? The party of:
FDR
RFK
Clinton
Obama

And you trot this Bobblehead out.
You're better than that.
It's actually kind of funny they can do it knowing Biden may be completely incapable and yet still able to beat Trump...and they Know the Rs are incapable of seeing the forest through the trees to understand they could run almost anyone BUT Trump and have a great chance to win...but they won't.

It's actually kind of funny they can do it knowing Biden may be completely incapable and yet still able to beat Trump...and they Know the Rs are incapable of seeing the forest through the trees to understand they could run almost anyone BUT Trump and have a great chance to win...but they won't.
Nope they won't. They want this and they want it in the worst way. They love keeping us divided.

They= Deep state, Uber rich and the uni-party of DFL/GOP.

• Haha
Would be nice if the republicans could give us a candidate that isn’t a complete shit stain on this country so I didn’t have to vote for Joe. But, here we are.

Wholly crap Dems, this is the best you can do? The party of:
FDR
RFK
Clinton
Obama

And you trot this Bobblehead out.
You're better than that.

Ikr. You see who the republicans are trotting out there? We got a bobble head against an orange ****ing clown for our next election.

Unbelievable.

Would be nice if the republicans could give us a candidate that isn’t a complete shit stain on this country so I didn’t have to vote for Joe. But, here we are.
You can always just not vote. If a 3rd party vote is supposedly a vote for Trump, then what would be the no vote at all outcome? "Historic low voter turn out sends message that the two major parties need to put forth better candidates" <----------I'd be ok with sending that message.

Then don't vote at all.

Voting for Biden because you don't like Trump makes you directly responsible for the mess this country is in.
Spot on!

If Biden and Trump are the candidates I won't throw away my vote on either of those two. I value my country (and my vote) too much to do that.

But then again, I am not like many on this board who value party over country. Go Team!

So Trump being a maniacal pedophile somehow excuses the fact Joe should be in nursing home? Good lord, it's like watching Weekend with Bernie at this point. How are people okay with this?

I don't need a President riding a bear with his shirt off, but I would like one who's at least cognizant of where he is.
I agree a President should at least be cognizant of where he is and what he's saying - like knowing you're in Sioux City rather than Sioux Falls, or knowing you're in Iowa rather than South Dakota, or often referring to the current president as Obama, or saying that you can end the war in Ukraine in one day, or saying that Democrats can vote in the Republican primary in New Hampshire, etc. Indeed, being cognizant is a wondrous thing!

Reactions: Ghee Buttersnaps
Then don't vote at all.

Voting for Biden because you don't like Trump makes you directly responsible for the mess this country is in.
Except there is no "mess" in this country that Biden has caused. There are policies that you may disagree with, by I get tired of the hyperbole that both sides use to say the other wants to "destroy" America. I don't recall instances throughout history where someone has rose to power only to "destroy" all that they rule over.

So my vote for Biden will stand, I believe Trump would make this country worse and use his office to enrich himself. I'll take Sleepy Joe and all his dementia all day and every day over Trump.

When you look at the Electoral College votes which pushed Biden over the top, he had some 40,000 more votes than Trump.

Not a landslide

You're comparing electoral college to popular vote. Biden beat Trump by the same amount Trump beat Clinton, in which Trump claimed his victory was a "landslide".

Except there is no "mess" in this country that Biden has caused. There are policies that you may disagree with, by I get tired of the hyperbole that both sides use to say the other wants to "destroy" America. I don't recall instances throughout history where someone has rose to power only to "destroy" all that they rule over.

So my vote for Biden will stand, I believe Trump would make this country worse and use his office to enrich himself. I'll take Sleepy Joe and all his dementia all day and every day over Trump.
Really
Wow

You must live in a cave to think Biden hasn't caused a mess of any kind.

No one can take you seriously.

• Love
Reactions: HIWILLE

I’m not sure how you can say the country is better off now than under the previous administration, but that is why people have different points of view I guess

I’m not sure how you can say the country is better off now than under the previous administration, but that is why people have different points of view I guess
Are things perfect? No. But can someone tell me what kind of "mess" we are in that is jeopardizing the future of the nation? Please try to reply with original thoughts of your own and not your parties talking points.

• Haha
You must live in a cave to think Biden hasn't caused a mess of any kind.

No one can take you seriously.

Then please give me a list of the "Mess" we are in that has only been an issue since Biden has been POTUS. As I've said, things are far from perfect, they will never be regardless of who is in the White House.

Are things better now than in 2020? If you can say "no" with a straight face, I'd like to know your reasoning.

It's sad that the candidates from the two major parties are Biden and Trump (not once, but TWICE for God's sake). That's your "mess".

This country can...and should...do better. Why the American people put up with this, I'll never understand. Never underestimate the stupidity of the voters.

But then.....it's party over country now. Go Team!

It's sad that the candidates from the two major parties are Biden and Trump (not once, but TWICE for God's sake). That's your "mess".

This country can...and should...do better. Why the American people put up with this, I'll never understand. Never underestimate the stupidity of the voters.

But then.....it's party over country now. Go Team!

This 1000000%. Everyone wants change yet we go back to the same people every time. The 2 party system has a hold over the elections, because if you're not in one of those 2 parties you don't stand much of a chance. You either have to subscribe to the ideals of one party or the other.

I think the appeal of Obama was that he was younger and not a lifelong Washington politician. Sure, the right disagreed with his policies but there was no question he was a pretty popular president. Hell, even back then, McCain was a great candidate because he would defend Obama against all the conspiracy and misinformation out there and wanted to win on merit and policy and not how much mud he could sling. Since then its been "you're either with us or against us" politics with party and power over country.

Reactions: 83Hawk
Spreaking of terrorists do you ever wonder how many walked across the unsecured southern border last week?

Asking for a friend.

The same amount that have been walking across the southern border since its been there. I love that boogeyman that no one will talk about when their guy is in power.

Let scare everyone into giving up some rights in the name of protecting America.

• Haha
The same amount that have been walking across the southern border since its been there. I love that boogeyman that no one will talk about when their guy is in power.

Let scare everyone into giving up some rights in the name of protecting America.
Wrong again but that's par for the course with you.

Let's face it, the two party system is rigged and is determined by a very small segment of people in our country, superdelegates, etc. It's a damn joke. Am I looking forward to voting for Joe Biden again? No, but I absolutely will because the alternative is insanity.

And yes, I'm better off and and IMO our country as a whole is better off than it was 4 years ago. Anyone stating otherwise is being dishonest or may be responsible themselves for their failure to thrive.

Say mathematically there was 1 terrorist for every 100,000 people that cross the boarder, surely reasoning would be that if there unprecedented numbers crossing now that we would have more terrorists coming in, right?

Say mathematically there was 1 terrorist for every 100,000 people that cross the boarder, surely reasoning would be that if there unprecedented numbers crossing now that we would have more terrorists coming in, right?

How many TERRORIST attacks have we had where the perpetrator has been known to "walk" across an unsecured southern border?

Have we had some of these people come over and commit crimes, absolutely, but we also have Americans committing the same crimes. I'm talking confirmed TERRORISTS who have carried out, or been stopped from carrying out an attack.

I agree a President should at least be cognizant of where he is and what he's saying - like knowing you're in Sioux City rather than Sioux Falls, or knowing you're in Iowa rather than South Dakota, or often referring to the current president as Obama, or saying that you can end the war in Ukraine in one day, or saying that Democrats can vote in the Republican primary in New Hampshire, etc. Indeed, being cognizant is a wondrous thing!
It's embarassing. Just because Trump is a FvCKING PIECE OF SHIT doesn't mean we have to keep rolling out a barely cognizant, senior citizen.

Dems keep saying Biden is getting it done. BULL SHIT! He's a mouth piece (barely) and only knows how to sign documents and read a teleprompter (barely). The American people didn't vote for a puppeteering staff and cabinet, they elected a President. FFS.

How many TERRORIST attacks have we had where the perpetrator has been known to "walk" across an unsecured southern border?

Have we had some of these people come over and commit crimes, absolutely, but we also have Americans committing the same crimes. I'm talking confirmed TERRORISTS who have carried out, or been stopped from carrying out an attack.

I think you’re looking at it wrong, the question should be how many have we caught crossing the border who are on the Terrorist Watch List. You’re looking at acts committed, I’m looking at the people commiting them and who have gotten caught.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
I think you’re looking at it wrong, the question should be how many have we caught crossing the border who are on the Terrorist Watch List. You’re looking at acts committed, I’m looking at the people commiting them and who have gotten caught.

I'll give you its about perspective, but you can't really make an argument that lots are getting in if we don't know how many are getting in, yet we're led to think that everyone crossing has nefarious intentions. Seems like a scare tactic.

Why aren't we just as concerned with domestic terrorist and school shootings? Those seem to be much more quantifiable then maybe some foreigners coming to do the same, which isn't making the news like domestic bad actors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT