ADVERTISEMENT

Smelling like weed in a courthouse.

Mar 11, 2020
So I took the day off to update the tags on my truck and play some golf before this weekends big cup tourny and as soon as I walked into the dmv side of the courthouse I just got this huge whiff of weed. Pretty ballsy of the dude who is super red eyed to be in here with multiple sheriffs walking around.

Last edited:
Someone fired up their office diffuser.

Smell weed in most public places anymore.
It's really prevalent in DC. It's legal but I don't think you're supposed to smoke it while walking around, or while at the Nationals stadium, etc, but a lot of people still do.

It's really prevalent in DC. It's legal but I don't think you're supposed to smoke it while walking around, or while at the Nationals stadium, etc, but a lot of people still do.
I hate all of the vapes in stadiums. I can pick out the guys that will do it too. Chinstrap beard, puffy coat worn to high, probably a gold chain, loud, thinks he’s a gangster. I’m so happy televisions got so cheap, home is just a better experience than dealing with some people.

friday-you-aint-got-no-job.gif

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I'm always surprised by the amount of cars where you can smell weed smoke just wafting out of them while parked.

Around the QC, it seems many people just blaze up while driving around.
Public smoking is my only beef with legalized weed. It just stinks folks. Keep it in your home or own backyard please. Or can you vape it with something that has no smell? The bubblegum smell isn’t working.

I worked at Footlocker my freshman year of college. The amount of folks that would come in there and make the entire store smell like pot was wild. We always talked about how some of them had to literally be hotboxing their cars in the parking lot then just walk straight inside. Zero attempt to cover up the smell/csb

Reactions: jawatkins
I hate all of the vapes in stadiums. I can pick out the guys that will do it too. Chinstrap beard, puffy coat worn to high, probably a gold chain, loud, thinks he’s a gangster. I’m so happy televisions got so cheap, home is just a better experience than dealing with some people.
Call them their proper name: douche flutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT