ADVERTISEMENT

SNL is still crushing it after all these years.

Not linking, but I read an interview with Rudolph a few days ago in which she said she couldn't perform on SNL anymore. Not just because of the woke, but because failure isn't viewed the same way. Used to be you might bomb during a sketch, but you worked your way through it. Maybe you even laughed your way through it, and you got better.

The episode where they showed her at a beach.
I must have missed that one. Was that the Nate Bargatze episode?

I get that her act involves intentionally making herself look dorky, but she was legitimately hot in the Uneesa Confidence sketch.

Weekend Update: Trump vs. Biden Debate, Marjorie Taylor Greene and Jasmine Crockett Trade Insults

Weekend Update: Tom Brady Regrets Roast, $800 Pee-Stained Jeans - SNL

Weekend Update: Two Cicadas on the Largest Cicada Emergence - SNL

Weekend Update: Colin Jost and Michael Che Swap Jokes for Season 49 Finale - SNL

Last edited:
This isn’t that good but Sarah S is wearing some skimpy attire so some here will want to watch

Snake Eyes - SNL

Last edited:
Top notch episode. The Scooby Doo sketch was hilarious. I liked the cookie sketch, as well as Snake Eyes. The opening was good. The fashion ad and the nightclub dancing boys sketch was good. Excellent use of Sherman. I wood her as Velma. And, of course, the Jost / Che joke exchange was excellent.

• Haha
Reactions: NotTHATscience1
Phil Hartman 1986

Donahue: Exploited Women - Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
Phil Hartman’s Trump was much smarter than the actual TRUMP

Trump Divorce Cold Open - SNL

Chevy Chase, Dennis Miller and Norm Macdonald at SNL's 25th Anniversary Special (1999)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT