ADVERTISEMENT

SNL is still crushing it after all these years.

Gillis's only material safe for TV is just 6 minutes roasting downs syndrome people and im gasping for air 🤣

The opening was literally the GOP
Thought the cold open was terrible and I even agree with the points they were making. To me, that was a hall of fame “clapter” sketch. These politicians are ridiculous to endorse Trump after he shits on them, but you have to make the sketch actually funny.

I enjoyed his monologue (been a fan of his from offensive comedy podcasts before his first YouTube special that did very well). Monologue was pretty good and probably the right move to not try copy Norm and shit on SNL. Most of the sketches have been solid. Gump got me good.
I’ve been a dawg since 2019 right when the SNL stuff was going down

Monologue was nice but the skits were pretty much all shit in my opinion. They should have just made it a 90-min Gilly and Keeves episode lol.

Reactions: millah_22
I’ve been a dawg since 2019 right when the SNL stuff was going down

Monologue was nice but the skits were pretty much all shit in my opinion. They should have just made it a 90-min Gilly and Keeves episode lol.
Yeah. The premise of the skits were all pretty good but didn’t connect the way they should have. They could have made the game show one with the pictures way better. Fell flat. Same with the Jamaican church. And the inter office dating one.

Yeah. The premise of the skits were all pretty good but didn’t connect the way they should have. They could have made the game show one with the pictures way better. Fell flat. Same with the Jamaican church. And the inter office dating one.
Yea I agree with that. I got the comedic premise of most skits but they all seemed rushed and fell short. Shane is just so good at sketch comedy, so I feel like SNL writers dropped the ball on this one.

Also, I haven’t watched SNL in a few years but the current cast is rough lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT