ADVERTISEMENT

So much Trans Hate in the World brah

Trans people just want to be left alone.
I agree. Unfortunately their surrogates/ advocates are completely off the rails. Their version of “being left alone” is Schools excluding parents from meetings about transitioning their child. Which is the opposite of “just want to be left alone”. Unless you mean they want to be left alone so they can teach kids to tuck their nutsacks and tape their breasts down. Then yes, that’s what they want.

My friend mentioned some woman was trans on Jeopardy. I didn't know, care, or even paid attention. She won. She was bright. That's all.

OP channels his bigot persona Elon Musk. Should any of you expect anything sane from this person? He belongs in an insane asylum or he will possibly go postal at some stage due to his hatred.

Seems to me that she's pretty spot on. Look at the Iowa government. They relentlessly go after trans people. Then after that it's hard not to feel bad about yourself. You feel pretty powerless.
I understand. I see people on this board constantly complaining about the iowa government. The place where I grew up and currently live.
I see and hear all the hateful things that people say about our governors decisions.
I hate myself inside because I still live here believing it’s a great state to live in. I feel so powerless and don’t know what to do.

I absolutely don't care about someone's sexuality. Live and let live. I really don't understand why people want to make a big deal about their own sexuality, and force others to embrace it.

This reminded me of a comment I heard recently from somebody questioning groups being hung up on their perceived oppression but when going outside of their group, nobody seems to really see the oppression as a problem. They seemed to believe bigotry/racism was mostly in the minds of those who complain about it. i.e. why do jewish people talk about antisemitism so much, why do black people bring up racism frequently, why do women bring up gender inequalities, why do gays talk so much about gay rights etc...

These groups bring this stuff up often because it happens to them.

The trans situation from my perspective revolves around that group striving for validity. I also don't care about their sexuality. Live and let live, I say. You have plenty of people going out of their way to tell them it's not ok to be how they are and, in some cases, actively legislating against their group.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT