ADVERTISEMENT

So The Annual Collapse Begins

You guys can laugh and pile on me all you want. Iowa stole one tonight, and sometimes you have to do that a few times to have a special year.

Fact remains they can't play like this and expect to make a March run.

Dude, you see the connection between the stupid threads you start and how it affects Iowa's luck, right? Keep posting this way, man. Honestly. LMAO.

It's a great win but they have got to come out every game with energy because they got lucky tonight. No question.

You guys can laugh and pile on me all you want. Iowa stole one tonight, and sometimes you have to do that a few times to have a special year.

There’s no way your team makes March Madness.

Nebra will have to win 5 games in 5 days to get in tourney. Sorry bro, ain’t happening.

Thet got ridiculous shots and we missed easy shots, it's as simple as that.

Luckily Fran got us back in the game late with great strategy and play calling.

Lol, okay. Yeah, Fran figured out a genius offensive strategy that had eluded him for 38 minutes prior. Good call.

It's amazing how bad a coach looks when the shots aren't falling and how good he looks when they do. Your past was dumb, just let it go.

My "past" is amazing.

I've been consistent on my opinion about Fran. He's a great offensive coach and given he doesn't have a true point guard shows just how amazing he is at teaching offense.

Regardless, I'm in celebratory mode, so I don't care to argue. My posts are accurate in terms of Iowa's consistency and point guard needs. Who cares? Let's enjoy this win. Like I said in a thread I started the morning after the Indiana game, Iowa basketball is due for some good luck.

Go Hawkeyes!

My "past" is amazing.

I've been consistent on my opinion about Fran. He's a great offensive coach and given he doesn't have a true point guard shows just how amazing he is at teaching offense.

Regardless, I'm in celebratory mode, so I don't care to argue. My posts are accurate in terms of Iowa's consistency and point guard needs. Who cares? Let's enjoy this win. Like I said in a thread I started the morning after the Indiana game, Iowa basketball is due for some good luck.

Go Hawkeyes!

19-5. Just enjoy it like a normal person.

Got lucky? You’re kidding, right?

They did, NW hits free throws, it is over, comebacks like this include some luck. The kicked ball was luck because it stopped the clock allowed them to take a moment to set the offense. Not a slight on the effort, but certain things had to fall the right way for the opportunity to happen. Which it did.

No, the reason everyone piles on you is because you are LOOKING for the chance to dog on "your team."

You are correct that the Hawks can't play like this and do well in March. However, EVERYONE ****ING KNOWS THAT. You're horrible because you try to be the first on the board to call out every negative you can.

See you guys later! Please ban yourselves from all Hawkeye boards until April. GTFO

Chill dude. You obviously haven’t been an Iowa fan long enough to even appreciate how much heart ache and disappointment both fball and bball programs have brought many of us over the years. Many great times as well. And it doesn’t make us any less of a fan to be emotionally invested into teams that we only get to see once in a blue moon.

That win says a lot about the heart of this team. I was wrong mid-game. This was the first major come back Iowa has had since the 2004 Outback Bowl. For you to act like you were expecting it, is completely ludacris.

P.S. It’s 2019, and “69” is still as corny as it was in 1995. Get a life, and a new username.

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft

BTN network announcer hit the “nail on the head”. The really good teams have bad games, and still find a way to win.

This was a far better game to strengthen Iowa’s character than a 20 point home win against the Wildcats would have been.

Also, this really gets the people’s attention (on a national level) that pay attention to college basketball. Most would consider this an incredible win.

Honestly, I think you're right. Some of this is on the players and some of this is coaching.

I've always thought Fran is a one-trick pony. Northwestern exposed Iowa's lack of effort on defense tonight and game planned well to disrupt Iowa's offensive sets. Chris Collins took Fran to school tonight. Point guard, point guard, point guard!
You mean the point guard, point guard,point guard that won us the last two games? The Bohanon hate is fricken stupid. A truly great Hawk!

You mean the point guard, point guard,point guard that won us the last two games? The Bohanon hate is fricken stupid. A truly great Hawk!

What makes you think I hate Jordan Bohannon? I love him. Think he's a great player.

Not a point guard.

No, the reason everyone piles on you is because you are LOOKING for the chance to dog on "your team."

You are correct that the Hawks can't play like this and do well in March. However, EVERYONE ****ING KNOWS THAT. You're horrible because you try to be the first on the board to call out every negative you can.
This 1000000000000000 x

Chill dude. You obviously haven’t been an Iowa fan long enough to even appreciate how much heart ache and disappointment both fball and bball programs have brought many of us over the years. Many great times as well. And it doesn’t make us any less of a fan to be emotionally invested into teams that we only get to see once in a blue moon.

That win says a lot about the heart of this team. I was wrong mid-game. This was the first major come back Iowa has had since the 2004 Outback Bowl. For you to act like you were expecting it, is completely ludacris.

P.S. It’s 2019, and “69” is still as corny as it was in 1995. Get a life, and a new username.
You're an idiot.

Reactions: dRoy07 and Tunadog
Honestly, I think you're right. Some of this is on the players and some of this is coaching.

I've always thought Fran is a one-trick pony. Northwestern exposed Iowa's lack of effort on defense tonight and game planned well to disrupt Iowa's offensive sets. Chris Collins took Fran to school tonight. Point guard, point guard, point guard!
What have you got to say now dummy? lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT