ADVERTISEMENT

Facebook, Instagram Down

HawkOptimist

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
And so it begins. Get your foil hat and run for your bunkers. Facebook and Instagram are down this morning. Only a matter of time before the Russians (or is it Chinese?) come after HROT… err, GIAot.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Instagram is working fine for me. I don’t have Facebook.

An alleged “psychic” friend of mine (well, friend of my girlfriend’s … no pic) told her last night that something was “off” with the cosmic energy and natural flow of the currents… and that something was brewing. So there’s that. In other words, she sensed the collective cry of all the Karen’s and “Influencers” who are unable to log in today.

All the programmers had the same bad catering this morning.
7afe2ee716f995346a4f3f09d4254dd5.jpg

Is it regional? I just went to the Facebook page of a couple restaurants I know. Everything is fine on my end.

Ransomware.

Reports are the group is demanding the immediate release of the New Provo Front, Liberty de Quebec, and Asian Dawn.

Reactions: Scrambeez
I’m looking at Instagram and seeing threads posted just minutes ago. 🤷🏼‍♂️

And so it begins. Get your foil hat and run for your bunkers. Facebook and Instagram are down this morning. Only a matter of time before the Russians (or is it Chinese?) come after HROT… err, GIAot.
how will the republic survive?

Is it regional? I just went to the Facebook page of a couple restaurants I know. Everything is fine on my end.
My remote team is all down. We are all over the country. Also, an internal messaging system is down that uses Meta tech. Edit: Everything is back online now.

Works fine for me.

That said, this will be the 2nd major outage of a technology infrastructure in two weeks. It's getting hard to think this is just a coincidence. When are we going to acknowledge that we are at war with other countries, just not one that involves shooting each other with bullets and explosives? I mean, Russia has been waging a propaganda war and an internal disruption campaign since at least 2010. Or maybe they are afraid that if they go public with it a shooting war is what we will end up having. I guess I am ok with this war being fought in the shadows as long as we are actually fighting it and not just being a punching bag.

Works fine for me.

That said, this will be the 2nd major outage of a technology infrastructure in two weeks. It's getting hard to think this is just a coincidence. When are we going to acknowledge that we are at war with other countries, just not one that involves shooting each other with bullets and explosives? I mean, Russia has been waging a propaganda war and an internal disruption campaign since at least 2010. Or maybe they are afraid that if they go public with it a shooting war is what we will end up having. I guess I am ok with this war being fought in the shadows as long as we are actually fighting it and not just being a punching bag.
Yep. This is just the test run to see if they can actually **** with us.

The end is nigh.

Roger Stone tweeted out that its happening because it's Super Tuesday and everyone is against Trump and trying to help Tricky Nikki

Anyone else have a relative that is constantly "being hacked?" like.. my great aunt has like 15 different facebooks right now, all the same pic, all with like 1 friend. At least once a week she sends out a message thats "don't accept any facebook invites, i've been hacked"

Like how the f does she keep getting hacked?

Anyone else have a relative that is constantly "being hacked?" like.. my great aunt has like 15 different facebooks right now, all the same pic, all with like 1 friend. At least once a week she sends out a message thats "don't accept any facebook invites, i've been hacked"

Like how the f does she keep getting hacked?
We need some ex-Beekeepers bad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT