ADVERTISEMENT

....so theres some ugly stuff floating around about Mark Perry

Take this garbage to the off topic please. We can argue about social norms and expectations of workplace sexual harassments, but degrading the thread to total political BS and name calling isn't why people click on the wrestling forum.
I agree, replying and getting involved in the conversation was against my better judgement, but I had a weak moment and just couldn't help myself.

MAGA!

You people are trash.

Obligatory gif placement

night what do you mean GIF

damn, i had to ignore my second person ever. Someone crawled out of the deepest depths of the cesspool. Maybe ya'll need to have the crap pumped more often
Hawkeye Report... You fear to go into those mines. The hawk fans delved too greedily and too deep... You know what they awoke in the darkness of the cesspool.... trolls and flame.

tumblr_p5nmukD8FN1t859wso4_500.gif

Stop

Stop being a bitch snowflake.
Here I am with another weak moment, I guess. lol
I'm not going to say what I really want, because one, it's an anonymous message board so it doesn't really do any good and two, I would probably be permanently banned from here and I would hate to have that happen.
But anyway, anytime you want to start eradicating people for their political belief, start with me and we'll see how far that gets you.

Stop

Stop being a bitch snowflake.
One thing I can promise you with 100% certainty and sincerety is.........those last 2 words are so far to the opposite of describing me, even those on here that don't like me wouldn't attribute those words to me.

The best part is, I never even said I am a MAGA supporter in the 1st place. I am NOT a fan of Trump or those that caused the stereotype for the MAGA movement. Do you even realize MAGA is an acronym? Do you even know what it stands for?

Now, all I really did, was simply pointed out the hypocrisy of your approach. Yet all you can actually do is name call instead of make a cogent argument. You are definitely my favorite type of poster. Like fish in a barrel....

One thing I can promise you with 100% certainty and sincerety is.........those last 2 words are so far to the opposite of describing me, even those on here that don't like me wouldn't attribute those words to me.

The best part is, I never even said I am a MAGA supporter in the 1st place. I am NOT a fan of Trump or those that caused the stereotype for the MAGA movement. Do you even realize MAGA is an acronym? Do you even know what it stands for?

Now, all I really did, was simply pointed out the hypocrisy of your approach. Yet all you can actually do is name call instead of make a cogent argument. You are definitely my favorite type of poster. Like fish in a barrel....
I thought 98 was your fav?

I thought 98 was your fav?
I like having 98 here because he motivates me to be me. But, his style of posting is nowhere near as enjoyable as the guy that can't think past his anger, has no self awareness(hypocrite) and solely goes with insults and namecalling. They are my favorite because they are truly oblivious...

Reactions: el dub
You do realize the use of "you people" SCREAMS bigot in the biggest way possible, right? Hypocrisy much? I mean the literal definition of bigot is someone who lumps an entire people into one derogatory category...
your poor poor fingers. Do you have band aids for the tips yet?

It is not. There is a lot of SPIN in those claims and you know it.

Now didn't CNN and MSNBC lie about the Russian Collusion - yes or no?
They lied about everything, and if you looked closely into their reporting you would see. Incidentally Hillary is the biggest tool out there.

Here I am with another weak moment, I guess. lol
I'm not going to say what I really want, because one, it's an anonymous message board so it doesn't really do any good and two, I would probably be permanently banned from here and I would hate to have that happen.
But anyway, anytime you want to start eradicating people for their political belief, start with me and we'll see how far that gets you.
You are a fragile adult.

• Haha
Reactions: T8KUDWN
Waited for the
‘I’am rubber and you’re glue…..’ insult
Leaving disappointed, be better
What about "nan nah nanna boo boo"? I feel that is quite appropriate and not use nearly enough in the cess pool. Along with " I know you are, but what am I?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT