ADVERTISEMENT

....so theres some ugly stuff floating around about Mark Perry

There’s only one consensual reality. I don’t watch the news on any channel.

But there is only one party currently acting in a seditious manner that could potentially destroy our democracy. (They’re two sides to the corporate coin, imo.) But one side is a threat by consensual standards worldwide.
Yes, but what about the Republicans?

You keep throwing in these caveats. That statement would be her not giving consent.

If she doesn't say that and instead said "it was 100% consensual". There is no lawsuit, no harassment. Maybe still a fireable offense due to company/organization policy.

My initial comment was responding to the claim that it's impossible for a subordinate adult employee to consent to sexual relations with their boss and that just isn't factual. The claim that no subordinate can consent to sexual relations by definition would mean that any sexual relationship between a boss and their employee is rape. That's absurd and insane.

Of course if you go that route as the superior, you're playing with fire because to your point it can quickly go wrong if the subordinate revokes their verbal consent after the fact.
I think you are discussing the proverbial tree falling in the woods, and if nobody hear’s it can I f*ck it? If nobody says anything (the subordinate, co-workers, involved parties spouses, ex-spouses, other management folks, etc) then there is no issue. But as soon as someone has an issue with it, and decides they are a victim, the boss is done. Maybe there are some backwoods courts, where it’s also fine if you f* your cousin, but in the majority of the country, the boss is going to get raked over the coals. With Mark the question is how and why do we know about it? It stands to reason that somebody within the club has taken exception to it and posted it somewhere or told somebody something. If somebody feels slighted by the inappropriate relationship, the organization is obligated to investigate it. If it’s determined to be true, in 2023 the organization has to cut ties with the coach or you might as well start writing checks.

Last edited:
So are we through here?

Good talk guys!

Ghosts Talking GIF by CBS

Lots of MAGA idiots in here
And.you keep parroting away the same talking points of such wonderful journalists like Joy Reid, Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, etc. I’ll give the left this, you take what your leaders say bent over and don’t question it. And not one of you can name another network so I guess one side does get favorable coverage. Oh I know, it’s because they tell the truth.🙄 Sheep.
You come off as a mouth breathing idiot. Fuggin hayseed.

so there's some ugly stuff going around about a penn st professor. all i can say is at least mark perry's conquests were human.

Brandon > Trump.

But then again, cat shit is better than Trump.

The MAGA crowd lives here it seems.
Well, that tells me everything I need to know about you. Hope you enjoy much less money in your wallet and knowing Brandon's is very fat thanks to all the payments to The Big Guy. Cheers. BTW, I prefer others and did against Trump too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT