ADVERTISEMENT

So Who Is Heading Up to Minnedishu for the IA/MN Football Game This Fall?!

Here_4_a_Day

HB Heisman
Jul 15, 2023
That's one campus that definitely needs overwatch from the rooftop! lol Dinkytown is their Ped Mall, and it's just down the street from their stadiette. Hopefully it's a night game for the, "you're just afraid of big cities crowd" so you can spend time experiencing this rather than talking about it >

200w.gif

I'm a super liberal but Minneapolis is slipping badly. A friend of mine, who was working at Bruegger's Bagels got jacked at gun point. Husband had a great job at Price Warehouse. Sold house and relocated to Iowa within a month. Sad to see that shit.

When I was in law school, I did immigration law for experience. It was one of the few where you could represent actual clients. Two of my asylee candidates were legitimate war criminals. They are somewhere in the US.

Some woman randomly DM'ed me asking if I'd go. Ot sure on her name but sounded like Lola Fleshman.

I'm a super liberal but Minneapolis is slipping badly. A friend of mine, who was working at Bruegger's Bagels got jacked at gun point. Husband had a great job at Price Warehouse. Sold house and relocated to Iowa within a month. Sad to see that shit.

When I was in law school, I did immigration law for experience. It was one of the few where you could represent actual clients. Two of my asylee candidates were legitimate war criminals. They are somewhere in the US.
Thanks for getting them in! How do they vote??

And oh, bring plenty of cash for the impound lot is case your vehicle is stolen and it winds up there---yes, you have to pay!! It's the marxist way!!

Dinkytown....Dinkytown is not good! Open carry is the only thing that will deter these animals. Also pack a speed loader or extra mags.

Dinky Town used to be fun and relatively safe.
Now something seems to happen every night down there.
I miss the old Sally’s, Big Ten, Blarneys, Stub n Herbs is a classic spot. Loved hitting those place ms up before heading to the Barn when it used to rock.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT