ADVERTISEMENT

So who is still voting for Trump?

MAGA must be destroyed. They want to ruin the country. Trump had no business even running.
Yeah, we want to ruin the country. Sure. You're a real patriot with talk like that.

Why don't you start calling for extermination camps next? Rounding us all up to cleanse the population of the 'Untermenschen'.

Anyone on here that continues with talk that parallels this language, talks openly of Trump's assassination/death is complicit in the hate that is sure to follow.

This isnt hyperbole.

How about I DM you my real name and number and you can call so we can discuss your hate for me and the other 45% plus that may be ready to elect him again?

That's a comment I have seen on here multiple times... Biden, the Dems want to 'ruin the country'. I imagine that is just hyperbole and also not true, correct?

Yeah, we want to ruin the country. Sure. You're a real patriot with talk like that.

Why don't you start calling for extermination camps next? Rounding us all up to cleanse the population of the 'Untermenschen'.

Anyone on here that continues with talk that parallels this language, talks openly of Trump's assassination/death is complicit in the hate that is sure to follow.

This isnt hyperbole.

How about I DM you my real name and number and you can call so we can discuss your hate for me and the other 45% plus that may be ready to elect him again?

No one is looking to exterminate people. What needs to be exterminated are the views being promoted by trump and MAGA. Since you basically brought it up with the extermination camps, trump is very much in line with hitler. If trump was given full control, like hitler was, I truly believe there would be extermination camps. On J6, trump was hoping to exterminate congress and specifically his own VP. There is a reason that almost everyone that has worked for trump, does not support trump.

I don't care if 98% of the people elect trump, all I know is that there would still be 2% of Americans that understood how this country was founded and that America should stay a democracy rather than a dictatorship.

No one is looking to exterminate people. What needs to be exterminated are the views being promoted by trump and MAGA. Since you basically brought it up with the extermination camps, trump is very much in line with hitler. If trump was given full control, like hitler was, I truly believe there would be extermination camps. On J6, trump was hoping to exterminate congress and specifically his own VP. There is a reason that almost everyone that has worked for trump, does not support trump.

I don't care if 98% of the people elect trump, all I know is that there would still be 2% of Americans that understood how this country was founded and that America should stay a democracy rather than a dictatorship.
You are a special kind of stupid.

Reactions: Gus is dead
And PS, Trump isn’t a conservative at all.
At all? Really?

This is the new line I'm hearing a lot - albeit without the "at all" bit.

Who does it benefit to convince people that Trump isn't a conservative? Who is spreading this meme?

What's more, is it true? Not every R is going to be totally conservative on every issue. Is Trump less conservative than most? On what issues?
  • He's for tax cuts for the rich and corporations.
  • He opposes taking action on climate change.
  • He's for private and religious schools, not public schools.
  • He's against anything "woke."
  • He's anti-democracy.
  • He's tough on immigration.
  • He appointed conservative judges and justices - who ended Roe.
I could go on, but what on Earth makes people think he's not a conservative?

It’s clear you dems are in a cult…strictly based on how often so many of you come back with this same lame excuse of a response with the word cult in it. You guys need to get together and come up with your next tagline. How about add some substance once in a while.
You. Voted. For. A. Rapist. Lifetime. Conman.

His followers wear clothes with his name on it. Flood his rallies. He’s their beacon of truth. On every topic. He is their savior. But democrats are in a cult.

JFC. Use. Logic.

At all? Really?

Who does it benefit to convince people that Trump isn't a conservative? Who is spreading this meme?

What's more, is it true? Not every R is going to be totally conservative on every issue. Is Trump less conservative than most? On what issues?
  • He's anti-democracy.
He does that because his base that he grifts off of love it.

He does that because his base that he grifts off of love it.
So . . . once he returns to office, he'll raise taxes on the rich, end vouchers, go all in on renewables, insist that every eligible voter get to vote and have their votes correctly counted, chart a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, etc., etc.

In other words, do sensible things.

I can see why conservatives might be worried.

• Love
Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
Dude you’ve been brainwashed. Get therapy.

The only party sowing hate is the Democrats. Trump isn’t half the threat to democracy Biden has been. Overruled by the SCOTUS time and time again. And let me save myself some trouble… go ahead and question the legitimacy of the Supreme Court, and then tell me that the Republicans are the ones against democracy.

But you said you’ve voted Dem in local elections before. Why wouldn’t you in a national election?

So you pick party over country 99 percent of the time?

I didn’t vote for Hillary or Trump. Sat that one out because both picks were horrible.
What didn't you like about Hillary?

Dude you’ve been brainwashed. Get therapy.

The only party sowing hate is the Democrats. Trump isn’t half the threat to democracy Biden has been. Overruled by the SCOTUS time and time again. And let me save myself some trouble… go ahead and question the legitimacy of the Supreme Court, and then tell me that the Republicans are the ones against democracy.
I just drove through a small town in Wisc and there was a sign that said

We the people
are pissed

Do you think the person with the sign is a democrat, or a MAGA?

The people who wanted to hang the republican VP, democrat or MAGA?

People driving trucks with the traitor confederate flag, democrat or MAGA?

Karens bitching and screaming at people, democrat or MAGA?

People with assault rifles threatening to shoot black people, democrat or MAGA?

J6 insurrectionists, democrat or MAGA?

I could go on.

We the people
are pissed

J6 insurrectionists, democrat or MAGA?

I could go on.
Do you think the guy that shot up the congressional baseball practice was a Biden Harris democrat or MAGA?

Do you think the two trans people that were mass shooters were Biden Harris democrats or MAGAs?

Do you think those supporting open borders are Biden Harris democrats or MAGAs?

Do you think Antifa are Biden Harris democrats or MAGAs?

Do you think those leading the protests in support of Hamas are Biden Harris democrats or MAGAs?

Do you think those that are questioning the legitimacy of SCOTUS are Biden Harris democrats or MAGAs?

I also could go on and on. Your party is full of crack pots and you are a card carrying member.

We the people
are pissed

Agreed. Conservatives and traditional Americans are pissed. The country is going to crap under Biden.
Yeah bc that’s the majority of the Republican Party. You do know he ran for the R nomination right?
Has there been a time shift and it’s 1870? If so I’m buying stocks as soon as the stock market is created. I might be able to pick a few winners.
I don’t think Karen’s lean any particular way bro.
What are you even talking about?

Satire BS. He will never become a dictator. It will never happen, and you know it. You just want to make something out of nothing. Stop hiding behind lies.
Pretty sure we heard over and over again that roe v wade would never be overturned and we were morons for warning people it would and poof look what happens. You dumb mother ****ers just belittle all this crap and think it can't happen here. It ****ing can and if Trump gets back in the white house it sure as hell will. What will you say then? There's zero chance you will admit you were wrong so it would be interesting to hear all the morons like you making up even more excuses. You are going to follow this orange buffoon off the cliff even though all of us are screaming at you to stop

This isnt hyperbole.

FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!

(It's only your real number if you post a pic of your hand next to it)

Reactions: mattymoknows
Do you think the guy that shot up the congressional baseball practice was a Biden Harris democrat or MAGA?

Do you think the two trans people that were mass shooters were Biden Harris democrats or MAGAs?

Do you think those supporting open borders are Biden Harris democrats or MAGAs?

Do you think Antifa are Biden Harris democrats or MAGAs?

Do you think those leading the protests in support of Hamas are Biden Harris democrats or MAGAs?

Do you think those that are questioning the legitimacy of SCOTUS are Biden Harris democrats or MAGAs?

I also could go on and on. Your party is full of crack pots and you are a card carrying member.

Nice try. None of those people are part of a group that Biden has created. Those are just random people. MAGA was created by trump and the people I mentioned consider themselves MAGA. In your previous posts you claim Liberals are the angry people with hate, but it's pretty obvious that MAGA are the angry and truly evil people. You fit in well in that group.

So...NOT balanced budgets.

And taking action on climate change IS an historical "conservative" position, like Reagan and the Montreal Protocols. Neither Trump or most of the GOP stands for conservative values, anymore.

Agreed. Conservatives and traditional Americans are pissed. The country is going to crap under Biden.

Yeah bc that’s the majority of the Republican Party. You do know he ran for the R nomination right?

Has there been a time shift and it’s 1870? If so I’m buying stocks as soon as the stock market is created. I might be able to pick a few winners.

I don’t think Karen’s lean any particular way bro.

What are you even talking about?
Sorry, but you've allowed trump to get you angry. You and the other MAGA people were mad back in 2016 when Biden wasn't president. You were still mad in 2020 after 4 years of trump? You're problem is, you only know how to function with anger. That's your go to and that's because trump has instructed you to be angry.

Are you telling me that people going to trump rally's don't have confederate flags?

Reactions: Tom Paris
I'm certainly not defending them. You don't see Biden giving them a pardon like trump is telling the people of J6.
Can't give a pardon if they've never been charged, I mean I'm sure some have but for the amount of damage done, justice was not served.

Btw I won't defend Trump, in fact I'm still undecided (well, I know at least I'm not voting for Biden), might just skip this one.

Last edited:
Sorry, but you've allowed trump to get you angry. You and the other MAGA people were mad back in 2016 when Biden wasn't president. You were still mad in 2020 after 4 years of trump? You're problem is, you only know how to function with anger. That's your go to and that's because trump has instructed you to be angry.

Are you telling me that people going to trump rally's don't have confederate flags?
Or swastikas?

This isnt hyperbole.

You are a big part of the problem. You are in a cult.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Brainwashed
Lmao... you're in a cult, seek help
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Reactions: fsu1jreed
You are a big part of the problem. You are in a cult.
DM me. We can chat about it. You won’t though because what you say on a message board anonymously you wouldn’t say to an actual live person I’d be willing to bet. This isn’t any kind of a fight challenge or anything like that. I just don’t think you carry the conviction of your words to do it IRL.

What, exactly, did Trump do during his term that was so good? Don’t mention judges because any R would have nominated judges.
Lots of things!

Notably and hard to argue with:

- Energy Independence was huge

-Tax policy, notably the provisions eliminating SALT deductions, along with lower rates. He increased tax receipts and grew the economy in real terms. Inflation was kept at bay, even when he sent out the initial Covid payments.

-Willingness to go after ISIS and other terrorists wherever we found them. (General Qasam Soleimani comes to mind.)

-Kept Russia out of Ukraine ... and Georgia ... and Moldova ... and Finland ... and Estonia ... and Romania ... and a few other places.

-Kept NK in check (This was truly masterful; I suggest you ask the next South Korean you meet what they think of his handling of NK.

-Opened a lot of peoples' eyes to the evil nature of China and the CPP.

- Nor did he abandon Afghanistan. He almost got sucked into that one but put the brakes on at the last minute. This was in the que to be the first real test of his Presidency, so we do not know what he would have done. However, he did not at any point in his presidency abandon 250 billion dollars' worth of military equipment to an enemy of the United Stats.

-He rolled back all of the Obama giveaways to Iran.

My God, the list of nis achievements and non-failures goes on and on.

Last edited:
At all? Really?

• He's anti-democracy.
I think that that must have come out of the Democrat Focus groups as a potential bullet point that had a chance of gaining traction ... and it does appear to be doing so.

But it is weird, I do a double-take whenever I see it.

Lots of things!

Notably and hard to argue with:

- Energy Independence was huge

-Tax policy, notably the provisions eliminating SALT deductions, along with lower rates. He increased tax receipts and grew the economy in real terms. Inflation was kept at bay, even when he sent out the initial Covid payments.

-Willingness to go after ISIS and other terrorists wherever we found them. (General Qasam Soleimani comes to mind.)

-Kept Russia out of Ukraine ... and Georgia ... and Moldova ... and Finland ... and Estonia ... and Romania ... and a few other places.

-Kept NK in check (This was truly masterful; I suggest you ask the next South Korean you meet what they think of his handling of NK.

-Opened a lot of peoples' eyes to the evil nature of China and the CPP.

- Nor did he abandon Afghanistan. He almost got sucked into that one but put the brakes on at the last minute. This was in the que to be the first real test of his Presidency, so we do not know what he would have done. However, he did not at any point in his presidency abandon 250 billion dollars' worth of military equipment to an enemy of the United Stats.

-He rolled back all of the Obama giveaways to Iran.

My God, the list of nis achievements and non-failures goes on and on.
Trump legitimized the North Korean government and gave them more power.

We produce more power under Biden.

Trump’s tax policy was to temporarily stand up the middle class while trying to give permanent cuts to the mega rich.

trump sucked the dick of Putin and would give him anything

Trump initiated the afghan backout and created a disaster for anyone following him.

You’re a moron and know nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT