ADVERTISEMENT

So who is still voting for Trump?

So what? It certainly didn't cause the issues that have been around for many, many years. We need immigration in this country to support economic growth.

Are you suggesting the US should be closed to immigration?
lol, dance around the surge question….
They deserve to be heard.
That is what he said.

And, the current asylum laws are written in support of that statement. Biden TRIED to change them to limit claims, but your boyz shut that down.
Again…what he said helped increase the numbers at the border. Three years of it. Raised it was his downfall politically. Tried to fix it, GOP letting him soak in it. I dont like when the politicians play politics. It is what it is.

Bill never got out of the Senate,.. Speaker of the House had nothing to allow or disallow.
Sorry, you are correct. I meant that he said it would be dead on arrival if it gets to the house.

So, the senate should be making changes to the bill, right? That should be how it works for such an immediate threat?

If they are waiting for election so Trump has something to campaign on, it can't be that serious of an issue? It can't be both: such a terrible problem that got away from Biden AND something they can wait on for a year or so.

Reactions: RileyHawk
A Democrat, a Republican and an Independent walk into a bar claiming to have created a bipartisan bill to solve the border crisis,... Punchline being that said bipartisan bill didn't offer real solutions and hence garnered inadequate support for even a vote,... Funny shit.
One thing you got right, your excuse is a joke.

lol, dance around the surge question….
Again…what he said helped increase the numbers at the border. Three years of it. Raised it was his downfall politically. Tried to fix it, GOP letting him soak in it. I dont like when the politicians play politics. It is what it is.
You, saying someone else is dancing around questions? BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA You won't even answer some of the questions posed to you.

There was no dancing. That statement had very little, if any, effect on the border situation. Suggesting otherwise is merely you repeating right wing propaganda.

At least you admitted the republicans don't care about fixing it - they only care about using the issue for political gain.

You're a shill.

You, saying someone else is dancing around questions? BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA You won't even answer some of the questions posed to you.

There was no dancing. That statement had very little, if any, effect on the border situation. Suggesting otherwise is merely you repeating right wing propaganda.

At least you admitted the republicans don't care about fixing it - they only care about using the issue for political gain.

You're a shill.
you're a shill. You don't think Biden's stance and words on immigration had any effect on the surge? You get upset about words from republican politicians that hurt feelings......these words helped to increase the crisis at the border. Damn man, you are such a close minded partisian. You can't admit that Biden messed up with saying what he did.

Reactions: Gus is dead
you're a shill. You don't think Biden's stance and words on immigration had any effect on the surge? You get upset about words from republican politicians that hurt feelings......these words helped to increase the crisis at the border. Damn man, you are such a close minded partisian. You can't admit that Biden messed up with saying what he did.
I gave you too much credit - you lack reason. You bash Biden because you think a statement he made in 2019 led to the surge of immigrants while excusing Trump for undermining legislation to address the issue for his own political benefit. You want manufacturing jobs and product independence in the US yet ignore the legislation that Biden has already passed that is doing just that.

Face it - you're looking for any excuse possible to vote for Trump because he's a republican. He was right, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and still get your vote. And I'm the shill. GTFO

• Haha
Reactions: ClarindaA's
Actions speak much louder. But you have your fingers in your ears.

Correct

And he tried to get a bill passed which would limit asylum claims AND provide more resources.

Donald Trump told Cletus here that he was going to "replace" Obamacare with something better. 4 years later, he did none of it. But ol' Cletus wants to stick to what he said campaigning, NOT actions.

Reactions: NewVicHawkeye
Ok...I earn 10x your annual salary each year and will sell my business for 40x your annual salary. I will gladly be who Belem is referring to.
What is it with so many of you on this site trying to show off your dick sizes, I mean earnings? Do you really think anyone gives a $hit how much money you make?

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

I'm convinced we'd see more class and less bragging from a bunch of high school, testosterone driven teenage boys. Which is sad because we know this site is dominated by 45+ year old men.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT