ADVERTISEMENT

So who is still voting for Trump?

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Except 2020 was the first time I voted for a Dem in 20 years

Lots of things!

Notably and hard to argue with:

- Energy Independence was huge
Trump did nothing to get us "energy independence"

In fact, the ONLY thing which will do so is getting us 100% on renewables, where we are no longer enslaved to the whims of the Saudis/OPEC and oil prices. Biden has laid out a path for that; Trump will reverse that and make things ever worse.

Try reading something outside your conservative propaganda feeds for once. You might learn something interesting.

The list of people that have worked with Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser or were in his previous administration, that are now ragging on him, correctly, is endless. That ought to tell all you cult members something. But it wont, because... cult.

The list of people that have worked with Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser or were in his previous administration, that are now ragging on him, correctly, is endless. That ought to tell all you cult members something. But it wont, because... cult.
Particularly, the ones who represented him, or worked in the WH and overtly state that he is unfit for office again.

Or swastikas?
I'm dead serious on this comment.....I'd guess that there are far less Trump voters bearing swastikas or belonging to white supremacist groups then there are democrats openly calling for the ACTUAL destruction of Israel or Jews.

But I dont expect you to understand why one is more serious than the other. Or expect you to admit what is demonstrably true either. Facts seem to be a weak point for you.

Won't someone please DM @Gus is dead? The poor guy just wants fellas to DM him.
I dont really. I just wanna see if big mouth can back up what he's saying on an anonymous message board.

I'm sure you can easily look up the fact that I have never asked anyone to do so any other time. Ever. This guy's a blowhard and I'm calling him out as such.

Im just tired of all the vitriol extended to Republican's. Like we cant all be neighbors and fellow Americans. That 70 million people are evil. And need exterminated. Destroyed. You name the adjective.

I dont really. I just wanna see if big mouth can back up what he's saying on an anonymous message board.

I'm sure you can easily look up the fact that I have never asked anyone to do so any other time. Ever. This guy's a blowhard and I'm calling him out as such.

Im just tired of all the vitriol extended to Republican's. Like we cant all be neighbors and fellow Americans. That 70 million people are evil. And need exterminated. Destroyed. You name the adjective.
In fairness, GIAORT tends to bring out some of the worst in human beings. I think words like "extermination" definitely dehumanize people which I'm not a fan of. It certainly doesn't lead to productive conversations but then again, how often does that EVER happen on message boards.

Also, many people, yourself included at times, tend to come off very cocksure in their attitudes and thoughts on this site, and that doesn't lead to open ended conversations, IMHO.

Reactions: Gus is dead

I did a search for your posts objecting to the vitriol from the right posters or even from the blatant false posts…and didn’t find any.

I did a search for your posts objecting to the vitriol from the right posters or even from the blatant false posts…and didn’t find any.
If you can find a post by a conservative that calls for the Libs to be destroyed, or ridden of, or assassinated as some have called for in Trump's case, I am willing to listen and will call them out too.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
If you can find a post by a conservative that calls for the Libs to be destroyed, or ridden of, or assassinated as some have called for in Trump's case, I am willing to listen and will call them out too.
Religious conservatives routinely call for atheists (and many others) to be tortured. OK, OK, maybe they aren't exactly calling for it - they just think it's a good and proper thing that should and will happen.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Trump did nothing to get us "energy independence"

In fact, the ONLY thing which will do so is getting us 100% on renewables, where we are no longer enslaved to the whims of the Saudis/OPEC and oil prices. Biden has laid out a path for that; Trump will reverse that and make things ever worse.

Try reading something outside your conservative propaganda feeds for once. You might learn something interesting.
We should be setting World prices for oil**.... not Opec. Instead we insist on keeping our oil in the ground and paying our hard-earned dollars out to Middle Eastern countries.

It ruins the dollar and it busts every working person's budget.

**Instead of the price being "Pegged" to some arbitrary number decided on by OPEC, the price should be established by the free market. We should be the largest producer, (since we have the most reserves) so whatever price the market establishes for our crude should ultimately be the World price.

... and net, net, the same number of barrels of oil come out of dear planet Earth! All that changes is where they put the hole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Sorry, but you've allowed trump to get you angry. You and the other MAGA people were mad back in 2016 when Biden wasn't president. You were still mad in 2020 after 4 years of trump? You're problem is, you only know how to function with anger. That's your go to and that's because trump has instructed you to be angry.

Are you telling me that people going to trump rally's don't have confederate flags?
Dumb, hateful losers have one thing in common, they take no responsibility for their life choices nor the results of not making responsible decisions. They always need a scapegoat to blame for their miserable situation in life.

Blaming others is their only option because owning up to it is admitting to their own failure. The Trumpers I personally know are some of the most miserable, ignorant losers I’ve ever had the displeasure of knowing and I have zero sympathy for them. None.

Religious conservatives routinely call for atheists (and many others) to be tortured. OK, OK, maybe they aren't exactly calling for it - they just think it's a good and proper thing that should and will happen.
I have never seen or heard of that and would not condone that.

We should be setting World prices for oil .... not Opec. Instead we insist on keeping our oil in the ground and paying our hard-earned dollars out to Middle Eastern countries.

... and net, net, the same number of barrels of oil come out of dear planet Earth! All that changes is where they put the hole.
How would the US set the world prices for oil if they aren't participating in the world market?

The stupidity on here today is epic.

We should be setting World prices for oil .... not Opec. Instead we insist on keeping our oil in the ground and paying our hard-earned dollars out to Middle Eastern countries.

Sigh…this is so disappointing. Just a fundamental lack of knowledge

Such dipshittery. Do you even realize how the global market for oil actually works, let alone simple macroeconomics?

Your statement might be the dumbest I’ve read on these boards in a very long time and that’s saying something. You’re essentially arguing for a command economy, how has that worked out for Russia, North Korea and Cuba?

I’m sorry. What?

The U.S. should nationalize the oil industry like Venezuela?

I thought the markets were the true north of all good capitalists.

The Trumpers I personally know are some of the most miserable, ignorant losers I’ve ever had the displeasure of knowing and I have zero sympathy for them. None.
I wouldn't call myself a Trumper at all. But I will vote for him in November.

And I don't think, if you knew me IRL, you'd find me unpleasant, unhappy, ignorant or miserable.

I'm a reasonably high earner, with a respected, valuable job, and I serve my community. You'd probably not even know I was a Trump voter. I don't put Trump signs on my lawn, own a MAGA hat, or have Trump bumper stickers. I suspect, my sort of Trump voter is far more common than you know. With the scorn that is unleashed on them by some unhinged leftists, it's no wonder either.

Reactions: chonk
Such dipshittery. Do you even realize how the global market for oil actually works, let alone simple macroeconomics?

Your statement might be the dumbest I’ve read on these boards in a very long time and that’s saying something. You’re essentially arguing for a command economy, how has that worked out for Russia, North Korea and Cuba?
And the worst part is these idiots repeat their misinformation wherever they can, even after being corrected, and then other dipshits buy into it.

And I don't think, if you knew me IRL, you'd find me unpleasant, unhappy, ignorant or miserable.

I'm a reasonably high earner, with a respected, valuable job, and I serve my community. You'd probably not even know I was a Trump voter. I don't put Trump signs on my lawn, own a MAGA hat, or have Trump bumper stickers. I suspect, my sort of Trump voter is far more common than you know. With the scorn that is unleashed on them by some unhinged leftists, it's no wonder either.
Why do you dismiss Trump’s attempted coup d’etat? And doesn’t that disqualify him for a “middle of the road” voter.”

I'm a reasonably high earner, with a respected, valuable job, and I serve my community. You'd probably not even know I was a Trump voter. I don't put Trump signs on my lawn, own a MAGA hat, or have Trump bumper stickers. I suspect, my sort of Trump voter is far more common than you know. With the scorn that is unleashed on them by some unhinged leftists, i wonder either.
Honest question... doesn't his lack of character bother you? You know. The lies, name calling, overboard boasting, sexual abuse and other sexual proclivities he has perpetrated, financial abuses he has perpetrated. Those bother me WAY more than some of his policies.

I'm dead serious on this comment.....I'd guess that there are far less Trump voters bearing swastikas or belonging to white supremacist groups then there are democrats openly calling for the ACTUAL destruction of Israel or Jews.

But I dont expect you to understand why one is more serious than the other. Or expect you to admit what is demonstrably true either. Facts seem to be a weak point for you.
I'll be honest, I'm disappointed in the left for how many are handling Israel. You'll find me on the Israel threads arguing with people I normally agree with. But that's just one topic, and although a big deal, we all have personal views on different topics. What I find wrong with MAGA is not a difference of opinion on a topic, but rather a difference of character.

I'm for closing the boarder, I'm for less taxes (I sure wish republicans were too, but they're just as bad as democrats). But I can't get on board with someone who has done all the things trump has done, and I certainly can't relate to the MAGA people. I have a relative who's one, and it's a struggle to maintain a conversation. My relative is so pissed about everything and feels they've been ripped off, but in reality this relative has had their parents paying for many things in life. Down payments on houses, new cars, etc, and yet they feel they've been taken advantage of. This seems to be a common theme among MAGA's.

This was just here within the past hour-

Can't be [us]! Most folks on the Righteous Right, believe a gallows is too good for you treasonous communists and election stealers!!

This thread reminds me of an important fact. Think of the most average person you know - half the county is dumber than that.
Not only do they vote, they post here.
More than half based on the popular vote in US Presidential Elections. Closer to 75% based on the posters in this forum.

I had a phone call with a fellow Vet. He acknowledged that Trump is a disaster and a threat to the world. Then it turned to "but Biden". I threw out all the things that Biden have done for him. "yeah, but he is old". "So is Trump" I responded.

I finished the conversation, because he is a big conspiracy theorist, which man would likely mean the end of the world. He hedged, and said both

Reactions: SB_SB and Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT