ADVERTISEMENT

So who showed up?

I can only guess but I'd have liked to seen Rider on board. I think with how things played out this year that TNT are focusing on the big dogs in the next class to fill the gaps. Only so much money to go around and they won't devote to anyone who we don't already have filled. With Lee, Warner, Kemerer, Marinelli and whatever Cass is getting. We don't get to play the PSU angle of future club monopoly money.

Reactions: Spoons
I can only guess but I'd have liked to seen Rider on board. I think with how things played out this year that TNT are focusing on the big dogs in the next class to fill the gaps. Only so much money to go around and they won't devote to anyone who we don't already have filled. With Lee, Warner, Kemerer, Marinelli and whatever Cass is getting. We don't get to play the PSU angle of future club monopoly money.

If a recruit doesn't come this weekend it doesn't mean they aren't going to commit to Iowa.

If a recruit doesn't come this weekend it doesn't mean they aren't going to commit to Iowa.
source.gif

So no Teske, Sasso, or Rider and people are excited? Yikes, we've become desperate.

What 133 do we have coming in? Whose our back up 184 option if Hidlay goes to NC State? I'm not seeing it and that's depressing.

We aren't competing with the elites in recruiting.

Reactions: NoTapedLaces
So no Teske, Sasso, or Rider and people are excited? Yikes, we've become desperate.

What 133 do we have coming in? Whose our back up 184 option if Hidlay goes to NC State? I'm not seeing it and that's depressing.

Good Lord DayHawk, go have another beer. We've had big positive momentum past two years.

Was today the last day of recruiting & the only day to host recruits? If so, you are right. It is the end of the world as we know it! SINNERS REPENT!

Reactions: Huck
Fn pony up some God damn money then!! Are you a fn idiot??? What the F are you doing to help the program? Are you coaching the HS kids in Iowa to dominate the nation so we can pluck them more easily to strap up in the black and gold?? Are you fundraising to help build the best wrestling complex in the universe?
No one is happy about not winning national titles but unless you are working your ass off to turn the tide then shut the F up!!!
Jesus some of you people have no fn clue!!
Fn armchair QBs that have never seen the field!!!
Go fn cheer for PSU, you'll be much happier!!

Fn pony up some God damn money then!! Are you a fn idiot??? What the F are you doing to help the program? Are you coaching the HS kids in Iowa to dominate the nation so we can pluck them more easily to strap up in the black and gold?? Are you fundraising to help build the best wrestling complex in the universe?
No one is happy about not winning national titles but unless you are working your ass off to turn the tide then shut the F up!!!

Yes let me just move to Iowa for absolutely no reason! I coach in another state btw that has had numerous hawks (none from my school unfortunately, our kids tend to go Ivy or D3). What does my limited income do for the program? The ability to change the program comes from a few guys with 7 figure paychecks, not us raising 6 figures.

All I'm saying is that we need top 10 p4p kids every year and more than one. Last year was a great start but this year? We are back into our old way of doing things. That's not progress.

Yes let me just move to Iowa for absolutely no reason! I coach in another state btw that has had numerous hawks (none from my school unfortunately, our kids tend to go Ivy or D3). What does my limited income do for the program? The ability to change the program comes from a few guys with 7 figure paychecks, not us raising 6 figures.

All I'm saying is that we need top 10 p4p kids every year and more than one. Last year was a great start but this year? We are back into our old way of doing things. That's not progress.

I disagree.

More $20 monthly payments =
More enthusiasm about the program =
More butts in seats =
More 7 figure donors

You build a pyramid from the bottom up.

I disagree.

More $20 monthly payments =
More enthusiasm about the program =
More butts in seats =
More 7 figure donors

You build a pyramid from the bottom up.

When have butt in seats ever been a problem for us?

Winning = more 7 figure donors

This is how it's done. You have something to fricking say, say it.

Reactions: Wink8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT