ADVERTISEMENT

So wtf? The GOP candidates won't commit to accepting the election results

Desantis and Haley will accept the results of the republican caucuses because those will be transparent and honest. It's those regular elections that they question because their cult leader says the states where he loses are all rigged. Those he wins were transparent and honest. That pretty well sums up the right wing stupidity.

If they lose? That's not how democracy works. Fvck these people.

So the handwriting is on the wall now. If they had asked the same question to Democrats then I say that this is worth the debate. Just asking Republicans, tells me they are gearing up for shady shit to happen. We haven't even started the primary voting yet. And they are asking about a general election and the outcome. Really? Someone is out getting ahead of some bullshit that's about to drop.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
So the handwriting is on the wall now. If they had asked the same question to Democrats then I say that this is worth the debate. Just asking Republicans, tells me they are gearing up for shady shit to happen. We haven't even started the primary voting yet. And they are asking about a general election and the outcome. Really? Someone is out getting ahead of some bullshit that's about to drop.
So you're assuming the election won't be fair because they haven't asked democrats that aren't running for president the same question? Help me understand your logic here.

They shouldn't accept election results if shenanigans clearly take place again. **** you for saying they should Huey (not literally, don't get too excited).

So you're assuming the election won't be fair because they haven't asked democrats that aren't running for president the same question? Help me understand your logic here.
I'm asking why even ask the question.

1) is it to sow the seeds of discontentment?
2) is it because the fix is already in?
3) is it because since 2000 we haven't had what seems like an election that wasn't contested?
4) and yes, why aren't they asking Democrats the same question? Why is it only a Republican issue now, when the vast majority of contested elections have been Democrat candidates?
5) why in 2024, can't we have an election day that doesn't have doubt wrapped around it? We are far too advanced for this BS to keep happening.

If a business was run the way elections have been, they would've folded years ago.

A large part of the reason this question gets asked is because Trump even for the 216 primaries, every time a state looked like it would be close he started complaint about the unfairness of the process, or the only way he could lose is if there was cheating.

Republicans have also complained about election integrity going back to Bush without ever presenting proof they aren’t legit.

I would cast doubt on anything that doesn't yet exist,... wouldn't you?

If it’s something new, sure. If it’s something that has happened for generations without much more than a hiccup - so we all have a good idea of what’s going on, no.

Why is it okay to cast doubt on the integrity of an election that hasn’t happened yet, without reason to do so.

A large part of the reason this question gets asked is because Trump even for the 216 primaries, every time a state looked like it would be close he started complaint about the unfairness of the process, or the only way he could lose is if there was cheating.

Republicans have also complained about election integrity going back to Bush without ever presenting proof they aren’t legit.
Funny how you can say it's only one sided. The Dems have been vocal for years with the same points you just made. The norm was that the losing candidate just surrendered at the 11th hour. Yes, Trump didn't do that and that was on him.

I'm just asking because I haven't followed her, but did Stacy ever concede the Governor race of 2018? That isn't a dig, I'm really curious. Last I knew she hadn't.

Funny how you can say it's only one sided. The Dems have been vocal for years with the same points you just made. The norm was that the losing candidate just surrendered at the 11th hour. Yes, Trump didn't do that and that was on him.

I'm just asking because I haven't followed her, but did Stacy ever concede the Governor race of 2018? That isn't a dig, I'm really curious. Last I knew she hadn't.

Two separate republican administrations opened commissions into voter fraud and found nothing, yet they continue to allege possible fraud. Find where democrats have alleged voter fraud over, and over, and over again.

I believe Adams did ultimately concede that race a few days afterwards - very close race.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Two separate republican administrations opened commissions into voter fraud and found nothing, yet they continue to allege possible fraud. Find where democrats have alleged voter fraud over, and over, and over again.

I believe Adams did ultimately concede that race a few days afterwards - very close race.

Nope.

Not voting for anybody that can’t admit 2020 was as fair as any other election.

It’s a signal they are tied to “the machine”.

Looks like I will be leaving a lot blank or voting libertarian some more.

Okay, I'm not going into detail with the Dems and fraud. It's all over the Internet. It started with Miami in 2000 and hasn't stopped. There's Democrat Congress men/women speaking about it on the Congress/Senate floor. I'm sorry, I can't open your eyes to things if you're not willing to look. Both parties have screamed it for years and depending on who won is how the narrative is spoken. Hillary still believes that the election was rigged in 2016, even today in 2024.

Stacy may have, I've just never seen it. I just tried looking for it, I haven't found anything, but it doesn't mean she hasn't.

And yet he still claims the election was rigged.
Do you want to go back to the Stacey Abraham's example? She said the same thing. So did Hillary. Noticing a trend yet?

In case you missed it before here is almost 30 minutes of democrats denying election results.

And yet he still claims the election was rigged.
He sure does throw it around a lot. He started the "They're going to steal the election bit months before the election."

In his defense though, mail in ballots gave him the fuel to claim fraud.

Mail in ballots are a horrible idea. Myself and friends of mine received ballots in the mail from Georgia when I was living in Florida. My parents live in Georgia and I moved 30 years ago and haven't lived there since. And no I didn't vote on the Georgia ballot. I mailed it back blank and said I wasn't registered to vote there.

Just saying that mail in ballots are what caused the last election the hostility. Let's not do it again.

He sure does throw it around a lot. He started the "They're going to steal the election bit months before the election."

In his defense though, mail in ballots gave him the fuel to claim fraud.

Mail in ballots are a horrible idea. Myself and friends of mine received ballots in the mail from Georgia when I was living in Florida. My parents live in Georgia and I moved 30 years ago and haven't lived there since. And no I didn't vote on the Georgia ballot. I mailed it back blank and said I wasn't registered to vote there.

Just saying that mail in ballots are what caused the last election the hostility. Let's not do it again.

Trump did the same thing in 2016 so mail in ballots is just an excuse; and not what most of his failed legal challenges were based on to begin with.

Multiple states have used mail in ballots only for years, with little or no problems. Don’t pretend to know what mixup you ran into.

If it’s something new, sure. If it’s something that has happened for generations without much more than a hiccup - so we all have a good idea of what’s going on, no.

Let's go with it being something relatively new then,... We've experienced multiple cases of election day hiccups since 2000, and both parties are familiar with playing the complainer..

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell

Democrats: "we're not counting the votes we don't like!"

Also democrats: "omg why won't you say you'll accept whatever election results we say there are!?"

If they lose? That's not how democracy works. Fvck these people.

So the first person who loses an election and refuses to vacate the office or shows up for work when not elected will be the first person to fit your complaint. Don't think it's ever happened, but keep crying

Reactions: Scruddy
Trump did the same thing in 2016 so mail in ballots is just an excuse; and not what most of his failed legal challenges were based on to begin with.

Multiple states have used mail in ballots only for years, with little or no problems. Don’t pretend to know what mixup you ran into.
Huh? Douch bag, I never took a side. I'm sick of 24 years of hearing about it.

This shit needs fixed and pointing the finger at the other side isn't fixing shit.

Let's go with it being something relatively new then,... We've experienced multiple cases of election day hiccups since 2000, and both parties are familiar with playing the complainer..

If you’re going to allege fraud, back it up with evidence. If you’re going to add a caveat about that regarding why you might not concede an election result. Back. It. Up.

Huh? Douch bag, I never took a side. I'm sick of 24 years of hearing about it.

This shit needs fixed and pointing the finger at the other side isn't fixing shit.

Keep it civil. I didn’t call you any names, I expect the same in return.

Reactions: BGHAWK
If you’re going to allege fraud, back it up with evidence. If you’re going to add a caveat about that regarding why you might not concede an election result. Back. It. Up.

Keep it civil. I didn’t call you any names, I expect the same in return.
If you are a teacher, explain how I can alleged something and provide proof? That's called a double negative.

My bad, shouldn't have called you a name. I hate it when people do the same to me.

Truth is, I don't want to look this or that up anymore. Fact is they both push the narrative so we all fight about it.

You will never talk me into mail in ballots. NEVER!!!!!! It's a stupid and riddled with corruption. I still believe in showing up to a voting place with an ID and vote. It's the closest thing to being accurate there is.

Last edited:
If you are a teacher, explain how I can alleged something and provide proof? That's called a double negative.

My bad, shouldn't have called you a name. I hate it when people do the same to me.

Truth is, I don't want to look this or that up anymore. Fact is they both push the narrative so we all fight about it.

You will never talk me into mail in ballots. NEVER!!!!!! It's a stupid and riddled with corruption. I still believe in showing up to a voting place with an ID and vote. It's the closest thing to being accurate there is.

So, you're saying we can't "talk [you] into" FACTS. You would rather choose to believe otherwise because it matches how you feel and some (probably false) anecdotal "evidence."

You realize you have proven yourself to be an uneducated dunce unable to accept reality and therefore unworthy of intellectual response.

You also do not know what a double negative is.

Get a refund for that "education" you claim to have received.

😘🤡

Reactions: BGHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT