ADVERTISEMENT

So wtf? The GOP candidates won't commit to accepting the election results

Answer the question asked you in post #22 in this thread. All you do is flap your lips, with nothing. NOTJHING.
I dont have to have anything. It's all in the op. You DECIDE to not be able to comprehend what you read because of a headline. Your problem not, not mine.

Yes, let’s feed the narrative that elections are fair if we like the results and unfair when we don’t.

Cons who entertain this bullshit are no better than the libs in 2016 blaming Russia for Hillary’s loss.

Be better.
That's not what the op is saying. It is claiming they didn't say what they said. It's pretty blatant and purposeful derp.

They didn’t say they would accept the election results IF it was fair? How is that not feeding into the narrative of casting doubt on the integrity of our elections?
"Gop candidates won't commit to accepting election results" followed immediately by quotes from the candidates saying they would commit to election results.

You be better.

So you would agree that there's no reason for GOP candidates to put that caveat on their statements?
There is no reason I would add a caveat. I don't speak for others. Besides, that's not the point. The point is the op is a blatant purposeful lie.

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
If they lose? That's not how democracy works. Fvck these people.

Why would anyone commit to accepting the results of an election when it is completely unknown if the election will be conducted fairly and honestly? Are the lefties in America asking for permission to cheat without anyone questioning or challenging them?

Why would anyone commit to accepting the results of an election when it is completely unknown if the election will be conducted fairly and honestly? Are the lefties in America asking for permission to cheat without anyone questioning or challenging them?
Doobs, this is the same exact arguments Ron and Vivek have.

Dupe.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I’ll ask you. Can you point to an election that hasn’t been conducted fairly and honestly?

Did you not read the post lucas? There was no sticking up for Trump. Trump obviously isn’t going to accept it because he is an idiot and probably a criminal(we will find out with the 91 indictment charges)

The OP was talking about the other Republican candidates and I will bet you Haley or DeSantis would concede an election if they lose even if they do question how fair the process might be. No different the Abrams(who actually never conceded but go Team Blue) or Clinton. Time and time again you claim I am a Trump supporter which simply isn’t true but I do love your commitment to Team Blue and that narrative you feel you must push that anyone who calls out Team Blues hypocrisy is a Trump supporter.

One more time. I am not a Donald Trump supporter. I have never voted for Donald Trump. I will never vote for Donald Trump.
Sure I read it. Right up to the part where you started dribbling out words about Abrams and Clinton because you are so desperate to protect TEAM RED.
Just wear your MAGA cape with pride. Don't deny who you are.

No. They didn't. They all said if it's fair then they would obviously accept them. Exact opposite of the bs thread title. Good grief.
DeSantis told NBC News correspondent Dasha Burns on Thursday that he would accept the results “if it was a transparent victory.” But he still raised the possibility of fraud.

“If it was a transparent victory, obviously you accept the results, but I don’t know what Democrats have up their sleeve,” he said. “I mean, what you’re saying is if there was fraud, I’m just supposed to turn a blind eye. I’m not going to do that.”

This is the type of idiotic response I expect from this guy or Ryan. You, @DooBi , I thought were a little more sensible.

I am honestly disappointed you continue to defend this.

Yes, let’s feed the narrative that elections are fair if we like the results and unfair when we don’t.

Cons who entertain this bullshit are no better than the libs in 2016 blaming Russia for Hillary’s loss.

Be better.
Various intel agencies around the world have documented Russian interference in elections. The Senate Intel Committee under Republican Richard Burr also said so. Russia, China, North Korea and Iran all push misinformation on social. media in order to sow distrust and to spread misinformation.
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov...indings-first-volume-bipartisan-russia-report

DeSantis told NBC News correspondent Dasha Burns on Thursday that he would accept the results “if it was a transparent victory.” But he still raised the possibility of fraud.

“If it was a transparent victory, obviously you accept the results, but I don’t know what Democrats have up their sleeve,” he said. “I mean, what you’re saying is if there was fraud, I’m just supposed to turn a blind eye. I’m not going to do that.”

Reactions: sober_teacher
What if Nikki wins New Hampshire? Daycare Donnie will pitch a fit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT