ADVERTISEMENT

Some of this has been covered I know

Elihawk2

HB MVP
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2021
Big NW fund raiser to upgrade the stadium, which is about 50 years overdue. Video promotion during the game...anyone know details? tear it down? I like the construction scaffold and the two pro speaker in the end zone. most frats have better sound systems! This is about my 10th trip to NW, and even know I know the stadium well, it amazing me when I walk in there every time. Central College stadium better?

It is amazing that we are "disappointed" in a road win versus a team that we haven't beat on the road too many times recently. Yes, I agree we played poorly and defensive in the second half, but I for one am not disappointed in a BT road win. However...

Now for the complaints...Yes, we got a glimpse of what this O can look like with a healthy QB and a lot of quicker throws. Too bad we didn't see more of it in the second half...

And while the defense was lights out in the first half, we forgot how to tackle in the second half. We must have missed a dozen tackles in the second half and we make those tackles and we win easily.

Okay, now for the good.
1. Tyler Goodson
2. OL looked better, but still not good enough. Baby steps toward getting better.
3. D was all over the NW QB in the first half and from what I understand, the NW OL was decent. Blitzing in the second half was a disaster, however
4. Special teams was not special, but we have been good all year here and it didn't cost us the game, thank to some nut-up defense.
5. We are 3-1 versus NW in the last 4 years.
6. Wow, two stud true Fr WRs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News