ADVERTISEMENT

Sound of Freedom

If I make a statement that all Democrats (or Republicans) are stupid, I would expect the discussion to go beyond stupid dems.

Why is that hard to understand? Sticking to Dems then.... All Dems are stupid for voting for HIllary for running for cover from snipers in Bosnia.

I would expect expanded discussion. Especially from Riley 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
If I make a statement that all Democrats (or Republicans) are stupid, I would expect the discussion to go beyond stupid dems.

Why is that hard to understand? Sticking to Dems then.... All Dems are stupid for voting for HIllary for running for cover from snipers in Bosnia.
Happy International Cat Day GIF

I would expect expanded discussion. Especially from Riley 😳

Is that what you're on? That I generalized groups? If that's the case can you take my "etc." I put in the list as every other group in the world that has created fraud and get off this dumb little molehill you're speaking from?

Is that what you're on? That I generalized groups? If that's the case can you take my "etc." I put in the list as every other group in the world that has created fraud and get off this dumb little molehill you're speaking from?
No, but Dems in general seem to think they can do. So it was pre-emptive. The original premise was less than genuine. it was making a point. Fair game.

Nice talking but got to go.

No, but Dems in general seem to think they can do. So it was pre-emptive. The original premise was less than genuine. it was making a point. Fair game.

Nice talking but got to go.

I'm a Dem? News to me. My voting record is across the board from Republican to Democrat to Libertarian.

The point I was making are fraudsters tend to all behave the same. It wasn't some overarching expose railing against everything right wing.

I appreciate your little dickhead assumptions on who I am though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT