ADVERTISEMENT

Sound of Freedom

Well, look at that, it appears a lot of people ITT had Mr. Tim Ballard pegged correctly from the very beginning as a ginormous POS, not only a liar of his alleged exploits as a "hero" of exploited children but also a self-aggrandizing, self-enriching swindler looking to make a buck off of other's misfortune and misery.

Now add on this newly filed lawsuit that he has allegedly sexually exploited numerous women over the years by using a "do it for the poor children" pressure so that he could get his dick wet on a regular basis.

I'll wait around here ITT for @RNHawk, @DeangeloVickers, @TonyTheTiger.1865, to come back and distribute mea culpas for at the very least, being willing and useful rubes of Jim & Tim or at the very worst thumping up interest in a film with no toehold in reality only because it serves their primary goal of disseminating biased source information for the purpose of "owning the libs" & attempting to tie this type of criminal behavior (and other crazy conspiracy theories) to Democrats to sully their reputation and gain an edge for the GOP.

Get bent you tools, I'm so sick of deliberate liars, frauds and charlatans like you. The Dems/Libs were right about all of this from the very beginning. AGAIN. BAU. You would think conservatives would start to see this trend and how poorly it reflects upon themselves. I won't be holding my breath that any of that happens.
✋️

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
His politics are secondary to the fact he was an obvious fraud. When someone won't give evidence of his/her exploits other than their word. Come on man.
It looks like the depths of his exploits (true/false/mixture) will come out by those who were "undercover" with him. It'll be interesting to know if any children were recovered on any of these so called missions. ...glad I didn't give a dime to O.U.R.

In any case, it'll be an interesting story to unpack between:

Tim Ballard:

“They are baseless inventions designed to destroy me and the movement we have built to end the trafficking and exploitation of vulnerable children,” Ballard said last month in a statement about the allegations through his new anti-trafficking organization, The Spear Fund.

FIVE Women:

WW, DM and three other women sued Ballard for sexual assault and battery, fraud, emotional distress and conspiracy. O.U.R., its board and its affiliated companies are also listed as defendants.

Well, look at that, it appears a lot of people ITT had Mr. Tim Ballard pegged correctly from the very beginning as a ginormous POS, not only a liar of his alleged exploits as a "hero" of exploited children but also a self-aggrandizing, self-enriching swindler looking to make a buck off of other's misfortune and misery.

Now add on this newly filed lawsuit that he has allegedly sexually exploited numerous women over the years by using a "do it for the poor children" pressure so that he could get his dick wet on a regular basis.

I'll wait around here ITT for @RNHawk, @DeangeloVickers, @TonyTheTiger.1865, to come back and distribute mea culpas for at the very least, being willing and useful rubes of Jim & Tim or at the very worst thumping up interest in a film with no toehold in reality only because it serves their primary goal of disseminating biased source information for the purpose of "owning the libs" & attempting to tie this type of criminal behavior (and other crazy conspiracy theories) to Democrats to sully their reputation and gain an edge for the GOP.

Get bent you tools, I'm so sick of deliberate liars, frauds and charlatans like you. The Dems/Libs were right about all of this from the very beginning. AGAIN. BAU. You would think conservatives would start to see this trend and how poorly it reflects upon themselves. I won't be holding my breath that any of that happens.
I don't really claim either political party, but have a lot of life experience around people who have fallen deep for MLM frauds, religious frauds, anti-vax frauds, etc. It took all of listening to this guy for 30 minutes of an interview (honestly it was 5, but I kept listening) to peg him as being completely full of shit. These charlatans are all the same and it shocks me how many people fall for their horseshit.

It looks like the depths of his exploits (true/false/mixture) will come out by those who were "undercover" with him. It'll be interesting to know if any children were recovered on any of these so called missions. ...glad I didn't give a dime to O.U.R.

Tim Ballard:

“They are baseless inventions designed to destroy me and the movement we have built to end the trafficking and exploitation of vulnerable children,” Ballard said last month in a statement about the allegations through his new anti-trafficking organization, The Spear Fund.

FIVE Women:

WW, DM and three other women sued Ballard for sexual assault and battery, fraud, emotional distress and conspiracy. O.U.R., its board and its affiliated companies are also listed as defendants.

Well from what I've gathered he went around poor regions asking local scum bags to acquire children for him. That is a far cry from busting up a child trafficking ring.

I don't really claim either political party, but have a lot of life experience around people who have fallen deep for MLM frauds, religious frauds, anti-vax frauds, etc. It took all of listening to this guy for 30 minutes of an interview (honestly it was 5, but I kept listening) to peg him as being completely full of shit. These charlatans are all the same and it shocks me how many people fall for their horseshit.
Well it's the way folks such as this present themselves. If u feel as if someone is doing a rehearsed pitch and has no actual emotion in their voice. It's all about the $$$$$

Well it's the way folks such as this present themselves. If u feel as if someone is doing a rehearsed pitch and has no actual emotion in their voice. It's all about the $$$$$

They also will typically have some sort of over the top story that tugs on people's heart strings. Like that stupid ****ing necklace story Ballard tells. It's a story that someone who is bad at writing would create. Toss in having to mention how much they love Jesus in every interview and my eyes couldn't roll further back into my head.

And as you said, there's no real emotion there... he might drum up some watery eyes but it's obviously just phony.

Big time cult vibes, and like every single cult, the cult leader starts ****ing the cult members.

They also will typically have some sort of over the top story that tugs on people's heart strings. Like that stupid ****ing necklace story Ballard tells. It's a story that someone who is bad at writing would create. Toss in having to mention how much they love Jesus in every interview and my eyes couldn't roll further back into my head.

And as you said, there's no real emotion there... he might drum up some watery eyes but it's obviously just phony.

Big time cult vibes, and like every single cult, the cult leader starts ****ing the cult members.
A lot of it is people want to belong to something so very bad. They'll let the emotional side of their brains completely overwhelm any evidence to the contrary.
Anyone questioning or supplying contrary evidence is the real fraud : )

Reactions: like-woahh
Several months ago, Ballard's psychic – Janet Russon – released a podcast explaining how the DNA might be on Borys' skirt because the two shared a suitcase. Russon was also named as a defendant in several lawsuits. She was paid tens of thousands of dollars by Ballard and OUR for her psychic intel, a practice that the nonprofit insists is no longer in line with its current policies.

Borys stated she has never shared a suitcase with Ballard.

Reactions: cigaretteman
You nicely pick one side of fraud. May I remind you about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire...I could go on. Humans are gullable to fraud from all sides. Thank you Dr Fauci.

Anyone not seeing the debate fiasco is a complete candidate for fraud

Last edited:
You nicely pick one side of fraud. May I remind you about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire...I could go on. Humans are gullable to fraud from all sides. Thank you Dr Fauci.

My issue with the guy is his monetization of a worthy cause. With absolutely fantastical tales. Then platforming them at the movie theater.

Tim Ballard:

FIVE Women:

It appears he created a crime. By hiring local thugs to kidnap children. Then go out and bust them. Nobody appointed him as a LEO. If he wanted to coordinate with local authorities. Help provide intel and funds .
Post trauma help for the kids etc etc. The opportunity was there. Unfortunately that isn’t as exciting of a story or adrenaline inducing as a stakeout.

I'm sorry I did not cover every example of fraud in the world in my post. I wasn't picking anything, just responding in context of the thread.

It appears he created a crime. By hiring local thugs to kidnap children. Then go out and bust them. Nobody appointed him as a LEO. If he wanted to coordinate with local authorities. Help provide intel and funds .
Post trauma help for the kids etc etc. The opportunity was there. Unfortunately that isn’t as exciting of a story or adrenaline inducing as a stakeout.
I bet he's regretting making that film...if he'd have left well enough alone maybe his skeletons would have been left in the closet. Still a good flick, just not based on facts. Maybe the re-release needs to say this story is very very very loosely based on real events. ;)

I bet he's regretting making that film...if he'd have left well enough alone maybe his skeletons would have been left in the closet. Still a good flick, just not based on facts. Maybe the re-release needs to say this story is very very very loosely based on real events. ;)
Doubtful, probably believes he did nothing wrong.
Watch Alex Jones when he was confronted with cold hard facts with the first responder reports on Sandy Hook.
For awhile he was all I made a big mistake. That lasted about a day. Then he went into full victim mode.

Last edited:
Your point was well understood and it was deliberately targeted. Just pointing out.

Deliberately targeted at who? Charlatans? That's what I was getting at there chief.

If this thread was about false flag government actions or political parties manipulating the populace, then I would have mentioned that.

I appreciate you letting me know what my intentions are though.

Deliberately targeted at who? Charlatans? That's what I was getting at there chief.

If this thread was about false flag government actions or political parties manipulating the populace, then I would have mentioned that.

I appreciate you letting me know what my intentions are though.
it was fair game.

You forgot to shoehorn the Russo-Ukrainian war into your non sequitur.
Nah, if you want to jump headlong into nuclear war, that's on you. If you want to believe there are fairy tails, that's your issue. If you think only Russia hits civilian targets in a war...that's your issue. If you believe corruption doesn't drive in part US policy, that's on you. If you miss the cold war, that's on you.

Nah, if you want to jump headlong into nuclear war, that's on you. If you want to believe there are fairy tails, that's your issue. If you think only Russia hits civilian targets in a war...that's your issue. If you believe corruption doesn't drive in part US policy, that's on you. If you miss the cold war, that's on you.

season 9 episode 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

He's just trying too hard to "get ya" at this point. Just roll with it.

I guess. I just don't quite understand why I'm somehow wrong for calling out charlatans which is kind of how this entire thread has gone? I don't even know what to argue against because his statements have no throughline.

Whatever, I should be used to this place hardly ever making sense.

Meh. I live under the takeoff/landing approach to NAS Jacksonville and I hear (and see) the sounds of freedom on a regular basis.
End of story.

I guess. I just don't quite understand why I'm somehow wrong for calling out charlatans which is kind of how this entire thread has gone? I don't even know what to argue against because his statements have no throughline.

Whatever, I should be used to this place hardly ever making sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT