ADVERTISEMENT

Sound of Freedom

Whatever makes you feel better. You still haven't answered some key questions.

1) Why are you now suddenly very interested in child trafficking movies and defending one particular movie when there have been numerous movies tackling the same issues over the last few years?

2) If this is such a dire and important topic to you and you believe the big screen is an important medium to get the word out, why haven't you heard of any of these movies until now? And why weren't you as focused on getting them seen as much as this one?

3) What do you think of "An Inconvenient Truth" as a film? It tackles what is widely considered a very critical topic to our future and will impact the lives of potentially millions of innocents including children. If you care so much about those innocents, are you as adamant of a supporter of that film? If not, why?

Still contemplating these questions my winger boys? It's OK. I'd be scared of them too in your position.

Again why should the group be what we focus on, can’t we look at the bigger picture and what this movie represents
Is raising awareness the bigger picture? Or monetization supposedly in the name of raising awareness the big picture.

god-s-children-are-not-for-sale-shirt-tshirt-1-4-600x600.jpg

Is raising awareness the bigger picture? Or monetization supposedly in the name of raising awareness the big picture.

Yeah, I mean it's so weird that these human trafficking movies have been coming out for years and if awareness is this group's ultimate goal - why is a certain segment of our wackadoo population so attached to this particular one at this particular time with this particular cast with this particular funding arm?

hmm-arsenio-hall.gif

I mean, the wackadoos don't go hmmmm. But if you've got a couple functioning brain cells that can initiate critical thinking you do.

Last edited:
Actually, that's religion. You're right though - it is crazy town up in there!

I think monologuing Braveheart to make a point about a supernatural battle between good and evil goes beyond religion. Jim Caviezel is either incredibly simple, batshit crazy or some cocktail of both. This goes way beyond believing in a diety and attending potlucks with a group prayer.

Reactions: JRHawk2003
I think monologuing Braveheart to make a point about a supernatural battle between good and evil goes beyond religion. Jim Caviezel is either incredibly simple, batshit crazy or some cocktail of both. This goes way beyond believing in a diety and attending potlucks with a group prayer.
I've learned more about Jim Caviezel here than anywhere else.

Aside from breaking laws, I don't care what an actor does in their life. What religion an actor practices/doesn't, or political figure an actor supports. I don't gaf.

How the money was raised to make a film doesn't really bother me. Its usually a lot of money, so I just assume it coming from shitty people.

I just want to be entertained, like a lazy consumer!

I've learned more about Jim Caviezel here than anywhere else.

Aside from breaking laws, I don't care what an actor does in their life. What religion an actor practices/doesn't, or political figure an actor supports. I don't gaf.

How the money was raised to make a film doesn't really bother me. Its usually a lot of money, so I just assume it coming from shitty people.

I just want to be entertained, like a lazy consumer!

That's cool. The video I just saw for the first time is still really bizarre. I don't know anything else about the man, but that was weird.

It's not going to impact whether I watch his movie, I won't do that for completely benign reasons.

Reactions: TennNole17
I don't think I called myself "so open minded." I was mocking your dumbass for pleading with the board to be open minded about a fictional (that's what "based on a true story" means) action movie. I'm not sure where you got the impression that I don't think I have biased opinions.
Your post 252. You're not a critical thinker if every single policy position just happens to align perfectly with the far left dem platform. Either you don't realize it or don't care, or more likely both.

Reactions: Hawkman34
Your post 252. You're not a critical thinker if every single policy position just happens to align perfectly with the far left dem platform. Either you don't realize it or don't care, or more likely both.

Dem platform or far left Dem platform? Because you asked me about the Dem platform before. Now you are moving the goalposts. Are you shankhawk? You post a lot like shankhawk. Showed up after he was gone.

Reactions: Ree4
Unlike the Democrats, I believe in single payer healthcare. Unlike the Democrats, I believe in free public college. Unlike the Democrats, I don't think we should be paying Israel to bulldoze Palestinian property. Easy enough.
Lol, so further left even that a few mainstream dems is what you think makes you a critical thinker. Sure, sure it does.

I'm not being totally serious, but your buddy DipstickVickers thinks the only reason I don't want to watch yet another boring action movie that I never heard about until your thread is that the libruhl media told me it was bad. It couldn't possibly be that I have no interest as is the case with hundreds of other 2023 movies I will never see or hear about.
No, you came here and immediately bashed it bc rolling stone and every other media source you choose to feed you information told you to. That's the point I'm making and you've verified it in the thread.

No, you came here and immediately bashed it bc rolling stone and every other media source you choose to feed you information told you to. That's the point I'm making and you've verified it in the thread.
Orly? This was my first post ITT:

Possibly the cringe inducing title? IDK haven't seen their coverage or the film just a guess.

This was in direct response to the OP. I wasn't aware the film existed or that it was getting any attention from any reviewers. And let me tell you shank, I was shocked to find out OP was whining about reviews of a film about child trafficking from a famous QAnon supporter.

I didn't insist I was a critical thinker, you're the dude with the intellectual dark web fascination. Are you shankhawk?
No, I'd just prefer people quit being fvcking sheep willingly lead around by nothing but ridiculously biased sources. Watch the movie, don't watch the movie. Like it or hate it, I don't gaf. But the ridiculous attacks on it, the story and the actor, parroted all over the place by people without a clue, is just plain sad. That's all.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
No, I'd just prefer people quit being fvcking sheep willingly lead around by nothing but ridiculously biased sources. Watch the movie, don't watch the movie. Like it or hate it, I don't gaf. But the ridiculous attacks on it, the story and the actor, parroted all over the place by people without a clue, is just plain sad. That's all.
Which is it? Sad or you don't GAF? I think you Gaf and you're sad that people are missing their chance to be awakened. WWG1WGA!

Which is it? Sad or you don't GAF? I think you Gaf and you're sad that people are missing their chance to be awakened. WWG1WGA!
I'll use shorter sentences so you can follow.
I don't gaf if you watch it or not.
I don't gaf if you watch it and like it or hate it.
I think its pathetic every opinion you gave for 8 pages now is based on what ultra biased sources have told you to think about the movie, it's back story, and the main actor.
It' sad you don't realize it or care.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I'll use shorter sentences so you can follow.
I don't gaf if you watch it or not.
I don't gaf if you watch it and like it or hate it.
I think its pathetic every opinion you gave for 8 pages now is based on what ultra biased sources have told you to think about the movie, it's back story, and the main actor.
It' sad you don't realize it or care.

oh no dale gribble thinks i'm a sheep

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT