ADVERTISEMENT

Sound of Freedom

You morans seem to have a good grasp of American history.
the-seperation.png

Jim Caviezel is nuts.

That man is not well.

It's bizarre to watch this dialog unfold around a film with the same marketing approach as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. There is a good chance that Congressional lawmakers take action based on this, which is about as stupid a timeline as anyone could even imagine.

Last edited:
Great movie!!! It is laughable that anyone would take shots at a movie that is based on an agents true history battling this scourge. But, it also says a lot about the society we live in that this is what part of the freaking populations is doing. LOL!
So he went into the jungles of Colombia and killed a guerrilla leader to save a young girl?

Or is this Taken for the Glenn Beck crowd?

Last edited:
Just saw it. I don’t say this often, but that was the best movie I’ve ever seen. Should be up for a ton of awards I imagine. Important story that needed to be told. Amazing acting, cinematography and score.
......a sublime cinematic feast for the soul, on a sure fire trajectory towards a spring time date with a lady named Oscar....

• Haha
Reactions: blhawk
5 pages of all the usual left wing mouth pieces basing a film that focuses on the child sex trafficking problems we have in the world. Wtf has happened to you people? Are you really so far gone that even this is political to you? Wake tf up.
We aren’t saying we don’t care about child sex trafficking. We find it disingenuous when it is coming from the people that think Democrats are doing it. It really isn’t that hard to understand.

No, I'd just prefer people quit being fvcking sheep willingly lead around by nothing but ridiculously biased sources. Watch the movie, don't watch the movie. Like it or hate it, I don't gaf. But the ridiculous attacks on it, the story and the actor, parroted all over the place by people without a clue, is just plain sad. That's all.
Ridiculous attacks on the story and actor?

Just saw it. I don’t say this often, but that was the best movie I’ve ever seen. Should be up for a ton of awards I imagine. Important story that needed to be told. Amazing acting, cinematography and score.
You serious, Clark?

Great movie!!! It is laughable that anyone would take shots at a movie that is based on an agents true history battling this scourge. But, it also says a lot about the society we live in that this is what part of the freaking populations is doing. LOL!

Reactions: pjhawk and mnole03
We aren’t saying we don’t care about child sex trafficking. We find it disingenuous when it is coming from the people that think Democrats are doing it. It really isn’t that hard to understand.
They are doing it. So are.republicans.. so are assholes that don't align.with political tribes. So are.religiois assholes and assholes that aren't religious. So are.famous people and schlubs that look like child molesters. The vast majority of sexual crimes are also.still.committed by someone that is close to the victim.

No one should be against anything that brings this problem to.light and demands a solution. No one.

By the way rolling stone...white saviour.complex? **** you

They are doing it. So are.republicans.. so are assholes that don't align.with political tribes. So are.religiois assholes and assholes that aren't religious. So are.famous people and schlubs that look like child molesters. The vast majority of sexual crimes are also.still.committed by someone that is close to the victim.

No one should be against anything that brings this problem to.light and demands a solution. No one.

By the way rolling stone...white saviour.complex? **** you
I get that all kinds do it. You missed my point though. The person this movie is based off of and the actor believe in QAnon conspiracy theories that suggest the Democratic Party is behind stuff like this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT