ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Lee issues?

typical cesspool. first thing that was posted about FRL was a lie. then it goes into streaming issues.

if you guys were somewhere in the vicinity of rational, i'd respond with what i know.

but damn, you guys are so far gone.

truly don't care what you think anymore.
You d
typical cesspool. first thing that was posted about FRL was a lie. then it goes into streaming issues.

if you guys were somewhere in the vicinity of rational, i'd respond with what i know.

You seriously know nothing.

NATO wrestled the entire last season with a torn ACL and meniscus; Suriano missed the last four duals of the season and was hospitalized for 8 days right before Big 10’s. Does that lessen Lee’s championship run? No. Neither does Lee’s illness negate Picc’s win. Many of you should take the loss like Lee did. No excuses and move on. All this Lee is sick nonsense is making me sick.

Then piss off.

NATO wrestled the entire last season with a torn ACL and meniscus; Suriano missed the last four duals of the season and was hospitalized for 8 days right before Big 10’s. Does that lessen Lee’s championship run? No. Neither does Lee’s illness negate Picc’s win. Many of you should take the loss like Lee did. No excuses and move on. All this Lee is sick nonsense is making me sick.

Yes, so we've all heard btfb

Simple deal. FLO may not be biased but they need clicks and people talking about them. So go after Iowa. Easiest way. Just like ISU and their AD and minions. How do you get interest? Go after big brother whether true or not. I know for a fact FLO has zero info on Lee just like they didn’t on Matt M. But how do they drive up traffic? Say Lee and Brands are ducking and that Lee is fine. While sad, it is the era we live. I just expected more out of FLO than the PSU and Pyscho Twin ISU trolls who know zero about not only the facts but wrestling. I will say disappointed in FLO as they are turning into TMZ for wrestling.

Reactions: Gobblin and Chips28
Or you have Willie posting on BWI that the PSU fans are family and he comes to HR and posts sh*t like this thread.

No one is upset with Flo for saying PSU is #1. It's probably hard to see if you're not an Iowa fan, but for Iowa fans their anti Iowa bias has shown itself time and time again. Which is ok - Willie is a Pennsylvania guy. The whole staff are east coasters. But they act like we're delusional for calling out the bias.

Take a look at the Okie state dual as just one example. Warner gets run out bounds 10x CP isn't asking for stalling. Stoll does it 3x to okie hwt and they're saying it's stalling.

Look at the Spencer Lee "ducking" nonsense earlier this year. Spencer sits and Willie goes on a Twitter outrage. Your own boy @slushhead makes an entire thread to "track ducking" and it turns out the PSU guys dominated February missing ranked opponents. And then on FRL they mention PSU not wrestling but qualify it with "but Rasheed isn't healthy". Take the Gilman video and headline from Midlands a few years ago. Look at Nomad raging about Desanto's "bouncing Lizak's head off the mat" which didn't actually happen if you watch the film. Yet Nolf does it to the Buffalo kid and not a peep. (I loved what Nolf did to that kid btw).

Just time and time again it's apparent. Bias is fine to have - but they deny it consistently and call Iowa fans delusional for making the claim. I'll take Cyon over that. Was a clone and admits he doesn't like Iowa. He's not pretending.

They also take the opinion of an overwhelming minority - ie: the fire brands crowd (what was that, 3 people?) and then talk about it on FRL as if that's the consensus here.
Don't forget not a peep about David Taylor and Carl's meltdowns. They shit talk Iowa more than any other program. They also put great videos out about our program. Look up Bipolar disease and you will see Flo wrestling.

Reactions: Exo
:eek::eek:Ok here is an idea. Let’s set up a special addition segment on FRL, We can have four or five people from this board, decided by volunteers or a poll, as esteemed guests of FLO. Then we can hash this out NO TROLLS ALLOWED.

This may seem silly but it might work.
An agenda should be considered.

Go ahead start throwing stones

Sounds like he could be dealing with Rheumatoid arthritis. Would make alot of sense with what has been going on with him this season. Hard to diagnose, poor appetite, continuing to wrestle as exercise helps. Would be a shame, have no idea if this is actually what is going on.

Sounds like he could be dealing with Rheumatoid arthritis. Would make alot of sense with what has been going on with him this season. Hard to diagnose, poor appetite, continuing to wrestle as exercise helps. Would be a shame, have no idea if this is actually what is going on.

and maybe it's malaria!!!!!

good lord....can we stop the nonsense?

maybe some news will come out post season... until then, let's quit trying to diagnose something with next to zero information

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. I'm not Superman, and I could still go 6 minutes hard (on the mat) until my late 50s, so that's not it.

He met a girl.

Shawty fine.

She likes Pokémon.

He likes Pokémon and her.

Her momma taught her to cook in the kitchen.

Her dad taught her to properly work a grill.

She over feeds him junk food.

He eats it because it means he can hold her hand.

They stay up late and chat like teenagers.

Spencer doesn’t get enough sleep.

My theory? He’s in love.

...... since we don’t know now, and likely never will know, I am going with this.

and maybe it's malaria!!!!!

good lord....can we stop the nonsense?

maybe some news will come out post season... until then, let's quit trying to diagnose something with next to zero information

Message boards are for discussion, if you are looking for something else maybe this isn't the place for you.

Reactions: artradley
MT - thanks. No I will not be saying anymore than what I have. He will be better as time progresses. Whether it is enough I don’t know. I do know that it takes time. And it is not this BS people are posting. I stand by my quote. Came from a pretty good source. Sometimes while training through stuff can be hard for those that actually have wrestled they know. I have said for awhile he will be fine come March when the lights are on. Whether that is enough we shall see. I was hopeful he would be close, but as MT said what he is is incredible and I believe he will be ready.
Spencer told one of our recruits that he was burnt out/stressed out trying to meet expectations of everybody of being the incredible Spencer Lee. Maybe he has a mystery illness that takes months to recover on top of that. Lots of other things in college and at age 20. Sometimes you are so good that you don't evolve and others close the gap. I do think strength is an issue, whether it is illness related or not. Definitely not going to win it this year barring a miracle. Everybody gunning for him this year. Maybe the losses will be good for him in the long run.

Spencer told one of our recruits that he was burnt out/stressed out trying to meet expectations of everybody of being the incredible Spencer Lee. Maybe he has a mystery illness that takes months to recover on top of that. Lots of other things in college and at age 20. Sometimes you are so good that you don't evolve and others close the gap. I do think strength is an issue, whether it is illness related or not. Definitely not going to win it this year barring a miracle. Everybody gunning for him this year. Maybe the losses will be good for him in the long run.
Which recruit? I would love to know this.... Which kid did he say that too?

Did you “truly” think we GAF??

I don’t even buy this for a second

Reactions: 24 so far

Ahhhhh, the interwebs.... Such a fun time to be alive!

Reactions: 24 so far
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT