ADVERTISEMENT

Spider Man Homecoming

spiderman%20thread.jpg

It's getting great reviews. I unfortunately wont get to see it for at least a week. I fly out to Ireland tomorrow for a wedding. Stupid weddings....

They have movie theaters there brah.

That's why hopefully I'll see it in a week. Wedding is Wednesday with many activities already planned leading up to that and I'm there for ten days. Although I also don't know if it's been released there yet either.

I think the actor fits the Spider-Man character really well. I liked the kid in Civil War. I'll see the movie at some point.

That's why hopefully I'll see it in a week. Wedding is Wednesday with many activities already planned leading up to that and I'm there for ten days. Although I also don't know if it's been released there yet either.
I'm so jelly, i love the way they moan. Plow a leprechaun for me.

Reactions: unIowa
It's getting great reviews. I unfortunately wont get to see it for at least a week. I fly out to Ireland tomorrow for a wedding. Stupid weddings....

Suitable for my 8 year old son?

My oldest daughter's favorite superhero. We're going Sunday. C'mon Sunday!

I'm so jelly, i love the way they moan. Plow a leprechaun for me.

Uh.....ok. Do leprechauns come in female?

1c964f733a52a26c0d1e04995f7b0052241fa31973a89ea2985012646006e1dc.jpg

Since Deadpool came out I haven't been able to enjoy any other super hero movies. I rented Logan last week thinking with the great reviews I would be able to break the Deadpool spell. Unfortunately I didn't get into it. I thought they tried to hard with all the swearing(not that I don't like swearing) and skull piercing.

So I'll wait for Spiderman to come out on Blu Ray and count the days until the next Deadpool.

Reactions: unIowa
Since Deadpool came out I haven't been able to enjoy any other super hero movies. I rented Logan last week thinking with the great reviews I would be able to break the Deadpool spell. Unfortunately I didn't get into it. I thought they tried to hard with all the swearing(not that I don't like swearing) and skull piercing.

So I'll wait for Spiderman to come out on Blu Ray and count the days until the next Deadpool.
Interesting post considering Deadpool is a deliberate R rated hybrid of Spiderman ( the suit and cockiness/humor) and Wolverine ( self healing reluctant super hero).

Deadpool was just about a perfect movie.

You didn't like Logan?!? Bro, just kill yourself already.

The Garfield movies got Spiderman right, IMO, but not Peter. The MacGuire movies got neither right.

This movie looks to have gotten both right. Just my opinion as a long time Spiderman fan and nerd.
The Garfield movies were shit, what the fvck are you talking about? And the MacGuire movies for the most part, aside from 3, were incredibly well done films. People still argue SM2 is one of the best comic book movies made to date.

The Garfield movies were shit, what the fvck are you talking about? And the MacGuire movies for the most part, aside from 3, were incredibly well done films. People still argue SM2 is one of the best comic book movies made to date.
I didnt like the characters. I thought MacGuires Spiderman portrayal sucked. Just my opinion. Good movies. Big Raimi fan.

Going with the whole family tomorrow. Hopefully this movie is a good as the reviews suggest.

Just got back. Extremely well done. My youngest son attends a school very much like the one portrayed in the movie and thought they nailed that part. Tom Holland was - as they say - born to play the part.

The Garfield movies got Spiderman right, IMO, but not Peter. The MacGuire movies got neither right.

This movie looks to have gotten both right. Just my opinion as a long time Spiderman fan and nerd.

You would like Doc Oct's bitch tits...... go kys and kindly piss off!

Suitable for my 8 year old son?
Yes this is very much a movie for a younger generation. Definitely should go over well with kids and teens.

However, it's funny because it also shows just how much has changed even with when I was in high school compared to portrayals today.

It's still a movie for everyone though.

Btw if anyone is a fan of the series Silicon Valley, Gilfoyle plays a teacher in this and it's great.

I thought it was good. 15 minutes too long, but good. I thought there was too much Tony Stark, but if you are paying RD Jr you might as well get your monies worth. I did enjoy Marissa Tomei as Aunt May, but I felt old doing so.
Mrs. Lucas and I had the same thought at the end about Gwyneth Paltrow. She is in the movie for literally one minute, but got the fourth credit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT