ADVERTISEMENT

Sportswriter has 4 Pac12 teams to the Big 10 if pac12 goes down

How come I don't recall much about these Oregon ass whippings when Hayden was coach?

• 9/24/1994
  • Eugene, OR
  • Oregon 40
  • Iowa 18

• 9/16/1989
  • Iowa City, IA
  • Oregon 44
  • Iowa 6

• Wow
Reactions: Franisdaman
Kind of an ugly stadium but beautiful part of the country

F2oPvFzaUAIsFWR

F2nod_FbcAArTF5

Kind of an ugly stadium but beautiful part of the country

F2oPvFzaUAIsFWR

F2nod_FbcAArTF5
Husky stadium is one of those polarizing locations. Beautiful venue next to Lake Washington...and it can be loud as hell. But on some level it looks like a bad state/county fairground overhang.

Still...I'd make the road trip.

Reactions: pistachio1999
Dabo Swinney dishes on conference realignment as Clemson fall camp opens
....Swinney responded to an inevitable question about realignment with references to his lack of control over the situation, and his desire to focus on fall camp. But then he spent eight minutes on the topic, saying more than 1,000 words.

In a sector of Swinney’s mind that’s not the back-most part, Swinney knows what’s coming for Clemson and everyone else.

“I don’t know if it’s gonna be this year midseason, next year, or three years from now. Eventually, we’re gonna have — I don’t know what the number is — it will be 40, 50 teams (in super conferences), something like that,” Swinney said. “It’s going to be a 14-, 16-team playoff type deal.”

It just is what it is, Swinney said.....

Last edited:
This right here is complete BS, or at the very least a very significant smoothing over a much more complicated history. Specifically, look at the 1950s and how the Pacific Coast Conference evolved into the Pac-8 and the machinations of, you guessed it, USC. This is not the same as the B1G, which is a legit 130 years old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT