ADVERTISEMENT

St. Louis Hawk's 11th Annual Win Free Masters Stuff Contest

We're tied at the moment. I haven't gone through an tabulated scores, but it is hard to imagine too many folks being ahead of us with the #2, 4, and 6 golfers on our list(#3 being an amateur that nobody has on their list).
I’d say it’s a little early…

We're tied at the moment. I haven't gone through an tabulated scores, but it is hard to imagine too many folks being ahead of us with the #2, 4, and 6 golfers on our list(#3 being an amateur that nobody has on their list).

2, 4, and 6 would just barely put you ahead of someone with #1 and nobody else. There are only a couple with Koepka though. And its way early.

I usually choose somebody who misses the cut. Give me this.🙃

Also, I did qualify my statement with "at the moment". The halfway mark is a good time to check progress, imo.
But aren't you eliminated just from the two entries you posted? It's Finau vs Thomas and only Finau will win money. Still better than me though lol.

No to take us down the pga/liv rathole, but I would note that liv golfers represent a very slightly higher (not materially) percentage of the guys who made the cut than their percentage of the overall field. So contrary to the day one ESPN article, they didn’t have a harder time of it, and Sergio (who I generally dislike) was right to say just focus on the golf

You can win this contest if no one else has the winner, but you can't win this contest if someone has the winner and it isn't one of your guys.

I saw someone had Koepka...@cfbfan23

You can win this contest if no one else has the winner, but you can't win this contest if someone has the winner and it isn't one of your guys.

I saw someone had Koepka...@cfbfan23
Also Rockynole and he has 3 other guys that made the cut vs 1.

Also Rockynole and he has 3 other guys that made the cut vs 1.

images

It's brutal out there boys, brutal I say. Watching players tee off on 18, they are 50 yards short of where they should be on a normal day.

Looks like moving day could be interesting.
When I watch Matsuyama hit a #3 wood for his second shot on #18 and end up short of the green and all he could do was smile and shake his head, I knew conditions were nasty!

And just like that, she was gone.

Sorry that the course wasn’t dry and crispy - way more fun to watch when it is.

My foursome results:

Homa - 43rd w/ a tidy final round 78. FFS
Spieth - 3rd
Lowry - 18th
Finau - 26th

Tiebreaker: Predicted 72 - GIAOT’s own Z Johnson actual 2nd Round was 70

@JWolf74 - Do your duty. Winner pick your selection.

@JWolf74 you get second choice for your years of service, despite your years of M2 collie molestation.

And just like that, she was gone.

Sorry that the course wasn’t dry and crispy - way more fun to watch when it is.

My foursome results:

Homa - 43rd w/ a tidy final round 78. FFS
Spieth - 3rd
Lowry - 18th
Finau - 26th

Tiebreaker: Predicted 72 - GIAOT’s own Z Johnson actual 2nd Round was 70

@JWolf74 - Do your duty. Winner pick your selection.

@JWolf74 you get second choice for your years of service, despite your years of M2 collie molestation.
I'm M1. Thanks for that Freudian ship
Slip, though.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
We had a close one this year. But @Doodads and Hoohah takes the prize with a lineup of Rahm, Spieth, Morikawa, Finau (4.554M). Note I don't add in money amounts from players who missed cut as it's not easily found and makes minimal difference.

Rest of Top 5:
2. @HawCory - 4.416M
3. @speak34 - 4.02M
4. @Bro D - 3.82M
5. @Chishawk1425 - 3.79M
Thanks. I don't win stuff like this very often!! I had a good feeling about Rahm this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT