ADVERTISEMENT

Star injured???

No one should be allowed to go for 5. Imo
Half Baked Boo GIF

Against Edinboro - 55-0 smfh.
Injuires suck, Im glad our fanbase is just head and shoulders better in every way the the kittens.
I could never love star because he took the championship from Kemdawg and that will always sting, but I dont wish injuries on any wrestlers.
Unfortunately for the field, star even with one bad knee is still the favorite at 174, maybe this evens the game a bit.

Against Edinboro - 55-0 smfh.
Injuires suck, Im glad our fanbase is just head and shoulders better in every way the the kittens.
I could never love star because he took the championship from Kemdawg and that will always sting, but I dont wish injuries on any wrestlers.
Unfortunately for the field, star even with one bad knee is still the favorite at 174, maybe this evens the game a bit.
this is the dumbest high horse to be on

psu fans can be insufferable DBs, but they don't cheer for guys getting injured either

they cheered when spencer lost, not when he got injured...and if star loses in march, what do you think the reaction on this board will be?

psu fans can be insufferable DBs, but they don't cheer for guys getting injured either

they cheered when spencer lost, not when he got injured...and if star loses in march, what do you think the reaction on this board will be?
I distinctly remember a bunch of PSU fans cheering against a clearly injured Matt McDonough in Des Moines during his senior year, and them laughing when he got beat out. I was sitting next to a few of them.

I distinctly remember a bunch of PSU fans cheering against a clearly injured Matt McDonough in Des Moines during his senior year, and them laughing when he got beat out. I was sitting next to a few of them.
and if star goes out clearly injured and wrestles but loses, every single hawk fan in existance will just solemnly golf clap in a show of respect?

gtfoh

this is wrestling...basically gladiators out there. i don't know why people need to turn it into a morality contest between fanbases

The Lord was never accepting of agitators or braggarts. Go back to your own board to gloat over such things. You're just a trouble maker here.

Pretty sure Jesus primarily hung out with the outcasts, tax collectors, and general normal people of the day.

Somebody sounds like a modern day Pharisee to me

Injured or no I wouldn’t count Star out of any match. He’s definitely a winner. Kemdog took him to some deep waters in that B10 final and somehow Star was able to find a way to win. Didn’t the Hawks have a guy win with two torn ACLs?……………..

Reactions: tosal563
and if star goes out clearly injured and wrestles but loses, every single hawk fan in existance will just solemnly golf clap in a show of respect?

gtfoh

this is wrestling...basically gladiators out there. i don't know why people need to turn it into a morality contest between fanbases
Why do Penn State fans always insist on moving the goalposts when their ignorant statements are proven wrong?

I'm sorry, but the 'you guys do it too' argument doesn't work here. You're the one who said that PSU fans don't cheer for guys getting injured, and I've proven you wrong. You didn't deny it, you just think your arrogant east coast douchebag behavior is acceptable because "this is wrestling... basically gladiators out there" LOL.

I've been around a lot of wrestling, and no, I've never witnessed a large group of Iowa fans cheering against and laughing at an injured wrestler, let alone a senior and 3x finalist. I would be embarrassed for our fanbase if I witnessed that. You seem to think that kind of behavior and disrespect is totally normal in this sport - it shows that you haven't been around it much.

Why do Penn State fans always insist on moving the goalposts when their ignorant statements are proven wrong?

I'm sorry, but the 'you guys do it too' argument doesn't work here. You're the one who said that PSU fans don't cheer for guys getting injured, and I've proven you wrong. You didn't deny it, you just think your arrogant east coast douchebag behavior is acceptable because "this is wrestling... basically gladiators out there" LOL.

I've been around a lot of wrestling, and no, I've never witnessed a large group of Iowa fans cheering against and laughing at an injured wrestler, let alone a senior and 3x finalist. I would be embarrassed for our fanbase if I witnessed that. You seem to think that kind of behavior and disrespect is totally normal in this sport - it shows that you haven't been around it much.
i'm not a ps fan and you haven't proven anything by saying "one time i saw some guys do something"

mcd wasn't newly injured at nationals...he was battling through all his existing injuries and he lost. thats WAY different than people literally cheering right after someone got hurt and is laying on the mat (which is what people here were patting themselves on the back for not doing yesterday).

if you want to judge entire fanbases by the sh*tty things a handful do, go for it. but iowa fans have a bunch of allegations thrown at them in recent years that i don't think are fair to apply to the entire fanbase. maybe you do...

and i've been around the sport plenty. that's why i know there are a**holes in every group that don't represent the whole.

i have no doubt that starocci is going to wrestle and be effective at ncaas. i am interested to see how his gas tank will look though. it hasn’t looked great this year anyways and he is going to be off the mat awhile.

it probably won’t matter because he will build up an early lead but just thinking about the situation.

i have no doubt that starocci is going to wrestle and be effective at ncaas. i am interested to see how his gas tank will look though. it hasn’t looked great this year anyways and he is going to be off the mat awhile.

it probably won’t matter because he will build up an early lead but just thinking about the situation.
going to be interesting because he's not really a "turner" like spencer (duh!) or even nolf, who is the person i've seen referenced a lot since star's injury

refs have been way more active in calling top stalling this year and he won't be able to ride like he has in past years

Not to say all PSU fans were but can attest to the statement here as being true in our section also. My dad being an ISU alum and fan stated to me the same observation. What a shitty day that was knowing he was done

1 legged or not I still see Star making a run, all this may do is stop the team score record breaking talk.

Not to say all PSU fans were but can attest to the statement here as being true in our section also. My dad being an ISU alum and fan stated to me the same observation. What a shitty day that was knowing he was done

ISU fans were cheering his loss like crazy. And this was the same tournament where legions of Iowa fans were cheering for Kyven Gadsen after the death of his father. They once again showed their true colors. A merry band of ignorant losers.

Pretty sure Jesus primarily hung out with the outcasts, tax collectors, and general normal people of the day.

Somebody sounds like a modern day Pharisee to me
Hey, we'll take normal people. What the board doesn't want is agitating troublemakers like you.

Here you are sticking your nose in and making judgments. Well, I guess that would make you the Pharisee.

Last edited:

I don't ride horses and you are a dumbass if you believe what you wrote which makes you a dumbass.

Neat to see Iowa fans wishing Starocci well.. I still remember when Spencer had both torn ACL's and a lot of PSU fans crucifying him after his loss to Ramos saying he used his injury as an excuse for his loss .. Way to be classy and humble Hawkeye fans
Spencer’s ACLs were repaired the prior offseason, and Penn State fans weren’t crucifying Spencer for using injuries as an excuse for losing because he didn’t as far as I know, we were crucifying the idiot Iowa fans for using injury as an excuse after Spencer himself said excuses are for wusses.

Spencer’s ACLs were repaired the prior offseason, and Penn State fans weren’t crucifying Spencer for using injuries as an excuse for losing because he didn’t as far as I know, we were crucifying the idiot Iowa fans for using injury as an excuse after Spencer himself said excuses are for wusses.
Looking for an idiot? Look in the mirror.

Come on, don't play dumb. You guys were absolutely crucifying Spencer. He has been torn apart by Penn State fans. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, BWI, HVI, Chlamydia, you name it. Not to mention Spencer's parents.. The extreme moment of pain Spencer's mom was enduring is one of the biggest laughing points your fanbase carries with them this past year.

Last edited:
Dipshit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT