ADVERTISEMENT

Starting week 3 of spring in Iowa............

jamesvanderwulf

HR Legend
Nov 27, 2015
People's Republic of Johnson County
Winter storm warning in northern Iowa, 3 - 5 snow, wind gusts to 40 MPH.
tulip_red_snow_042011.jpg

wx_65.png

Hi: 34° Lo: 22
Thursday
wx_69.png

Hi: 45° Lo: 17
Friday
wx_66.png

Hi: 29° Lo: 14
Saturday
wx_69.png

Hi: 36° Lo: 24
Sunday
wx_79.png

Hi: 38° Lo: 30
Monday
wx_79.png

Toughen up, snowflake. People who made this country great wouldn't whine.

Winter storm warning in northern Iowa, 3 - 5 snow, wind gusts to 40 MPH.
tulip_red_snow_042011.jpg

wx_65.png

Hi: 34° Lo: 22
Thursday
wx_69.png

Hi: 45° Lo: 17
Friday
wx_66.png

Hi: 29° Lo: 14
Saturday
wx_69.png

Hi: 36° Lo: 24
Sunday
wx_79.png

Hi: 38° Lo: 30
Monday
wx_79.png

The last month of Fall is basically Winter, and so is the first month of Spring. Five months of Winter is the norm.

It is totally effed up. I had no idea my solar panels would cure climate change this quickly....I'm sorry guys, this winter has sucked balls.

Reactions: jellyfish10
CSB time

April 27, 2013 I had shoulder surgery. It was 80 degrees that day. The next 3 days it was in the 70's. I went back to work on day 4 and we got a foot of snow.

...this winter has sucked balls.
At least here in central Iowa, I don't think the winter was so bad. November and the first half of December was gorgeous. It's just that it is hanging around so long and nickel/diming us.

At least here in central Iowa, I don't think the winter was so bad. November and the first half of December was gorgeous. It's just that it is hanging around so long and nickel/diming us.

Western Iowa here and winter has been totally effed up. October was awful out (typically the greatest month to be in Iowa) and yes November warmed up and was nice but December here was bad and Feb was the worst as I think it snowed just enough to be a pain every 3rd day. Then as you put it, winter is just hanging on, supposed to be a high of 29 on Friday and today was icey on the drive in...what and the effs!

Was up to Cumberland Wi Palm Sunday weekend ice fishing.
Sitting on 30" of ice.
They have had single digit temps at night since & 4"-8" of snow falling today
into tomorrow. Might go back in a week or so to ice fish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT