ADVERTISEMENT

Stop calling us weird memes and tweets

If you can prove I called myself an "evil genius", I'll donate $1000 to a charity of your choice. I don't expect a dem to be able to distinguish fiction from reality though. I'll be waiting, big guy!

Little bro, this is a sports forum off topic board. Nothing here is of any consequence whatsoever. Very weird behavior to think otherwise. I just like to mess with dems because they're as fragile and unstable as they claim the Right to be. Just killing time before the season starts. Plus, making fun of Kamala is always fun.
Lol it's the exact opposite as far as fragility goes but keep on keepin on my friend. Go Hawks.

No words

428668457_981565333568226_4559794231201780219_n.jpg

If you can prove I called myself an "evil genius", I'll donate $1000 to a charity of your choice. I don't expect a dem to be able to distinguish fiction from reality though. I'll be waiting, big guy!

Little bro, this is a sports forum off topic board. Nothing here is of any consequence whatsoever. Very weird behavior to think otherwise. I just like to mess with dems because they're as fragile and unstable as they claim the Right to be. Just killing time before the season starts. Plus, making fun of Kamala is always fun.
Fragile? We’re making fun of you and you haven’t figured it out yet. Weirdo.

I think they are politically. (and I think some of that has to do with the more working class constituency the party has)

But culturally, not so much. The purple hairs generally aren't in politics.

The left usually doesn't let their weirdos ascend too high in politics. (that luggage stealing non binary guy not included)
Which party enables their weirdos and which merely uses them as part of their agendas?

You see both sides have their glaring faults and different sins here, which is why this is so much fun to apolitical folks and my fellow monkeys and I. ;)

They both make themselves look foolish while trying to "one-up" their political rivals.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Once Republicans embrace common sense policies we will get right on that.
lol…a secure southern border, strong economy, and tough on crime policies aren’t common sense….rrrrriiiiigggghhhhtttt. 🤔

Y
Lol keep it up this is great. You think you are accomplishing something but the thing is...Dems really don't give a **** if you call them weird. You are fighting a losing battle. It is kind of... shall I say weird that you don't recognize that.
You do make a good point…most Dems already know they and their party are weird. 🥴

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT