ADVERTISEMENT

Stop calling us weird memes and tweets

No words

428668457_981565333568226_4559794231201780219_n.jpg
Valentines Day Love GIF by Studios 2016

If you can prove I called myself an "evil genius", I'll donate $1000 to a charity of your choice. I don't expect a dem to be able to distinguish fiction from reality though. I'll be waiting, big guy!

Little bro, this is a sports forum off topic board. Nothing here is of any consequence whatsoever. Very weird behavior to think otherwise. I just like to mess with dems because they're as fragile and unstable as they claim the Right to be. Just killing time before the season starts. Plus, making fun of Kamala is always fun.
Weirdo doesn't even know who is avatar is.....

lulz at the group constantly calling people names feeling excluded. Think of it this way... you call liberals weird and strange all the time... now you are included. How about that... Dems being inclusive.
I've never called anyone here weird or strange. I did tell a poster once sarcastically that he's probably a huge hit at parties but that's about it.

What do you mean? Biden had 99% of the "voter turnout" in those after hour ballot counts in every single swing state? I was told that was normal and not at all weird? Now you're acting like it's weird? #MixedMessaging
They really should have tried to use the courts to prove some of this. The cheating was sooooo blatant it would have been an easy win if they had just tried to dispute it.

so he family was a white family owning slaves in Jamaica? Thats what you running with? Or Indian family owning blacks in Jamaica?

Do better Comrade it’s embarrassing
The mothership has released new thoughts for the hive mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT