ADVERTISEMENT

Stop calling us weird memes and tweets

Hey don’t call me weird! That’s the ultimate diss! Simp simp simp simp, you’re so hip. Got any takes on YouTube channels? I’m sure you follow multiple children on that website.
Holy shit you're weird. You keep yelling things, but you're saying nothing. No real opinions or thoughts, just yelling nothing into the void. But I'm sure someone your age is just desperate for interactions at this point, being close to the end of your life must be rough. Surely there are others in your retirement home you can talk with?

Holy shit you're weird. You keep yelling things, but you're saying nothing. No real opinions or thoughts, just yelling nothing into the void. But I'm sure someone your age is just desperate for interactions at this point, being close to the end of your life must be rough. Surely there are others in your retirement home you can talk with?
Oh man, I’m disappointed at your lack of buzzwords in this post. Stay in character & talk like a tween, it’s what you do best.

Again, you're still saying nothing. Don't you have anything? Anything at all?
Zoe Kravitz Weirdo GIF

no idea how this new “weird” war started but it’s actually relatively clean and entertaining.

since the new entrant is vance the weird war might persuade more people to take a closer look at him. if they discover that he’s indeed weird it would help the dems but have the opposite effect otherwise.

no idea how this new “weird” war started but it’s actually relatively clean and entertaining.

since the new entrant is vance the weird war might persuade more people to take a closer look at him. if they discover that he’s indeed weird it would help the dems but have the opposite effect otherwise.
had the opposite effect. couch pregnancies up 1200%

"I'll mock his avatar, that'll teach him!" - User on a sports forum with an avatar of a dude wearing a clown nose

Very weird behavior.
That guy wearing the clown nose is not just some dude. He is one of the worst people in the world.

"I'll mock his avatar, that'll teach him!" - User on a sports forum with an avatar of a dude wearing a clown nose

Very weird behavior.
Lol keep it up this is great. You think you are accomplishing something but the thing is...Dems really don't give a **** if you call them weird. You are fighting a losing battle. It is kind of... shall I say weird that you don't recognize that.

Dirty dems trying to use the same strategy conservatives used to annihilate Kamala when she was running for president back in 2020. The thing is, it won't work because Kamala has been exposed as being extraordinarily weird time and time again. Regular Americans don't like Kamala, which is why she was the first to drop out in 2020. She's just too weird.

She's so weird with her joker laugh and using it to get out of answering questions, her repeated use of a word salad quote about being unburdened over and over again, and that she's just so weird in social situations.

Kamala is so ****ing weird lmao
Que?

What positions in govt do they hold?

You're not an 'evil genius', just just a run of the mill troll. Not a good one either.
If you can prove I called myself an "evil genius", I'll donate $1000 to a charity of your choice. I don't expect a dem to be able to distinguish fiction from reality though. I'll be waiting, big guy!
Lol keep it up this is great. You think you are accomplishing something
Little bro, this is a sports forum off topic board. Nothing here is of any consequence whatsoever. Very weird behavior to think otherwise. I just like to mess with dems because they're as fragile and unstable as they claim the Right to be. Just killing time before the season starts. Plus, making fun of Kamala is always fun.

Reactions: Hans81
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT