ADVERTISEMENT

Stop calling us weird memes and tweets

A good chunk of us root for a team, that is named after an Indian, that used to have problems scheduling teams with Indian names and mascots…the other half root for a team that is named the Seminoles.

Where is my old buddy CSC (Chief Spear Chucker…another site…years ago). Pretty sure he would call all of us weird.
Hawkeye was not a Native American:

Hawkeye​

The novel’s frontier hero, he is a woodsman, hunter, and scout. Hawkeye is the hero’s adopted name; his real name is Natty Bumppo. A famous marksman, Hawkeye carries a rifle named Killdeer and has earned the frontier nickname La Longue Carabine, or The Long Rifle. Hawkeye moves more comfortably in the forest than in civilization. His closest bonds are with Indians, particularly Chingachgook and Uncas, but he frequently asserts that he has no Indian blood. As a cultural hybrid—a character who mixes elements of different cultures—Hawkeye provides a link between Indians and whites.

Difference is I think those who are different, queer, weird on the liberal side get it and aren't worked up about it while conservatives hate being labeled as weird.
This. By nature, those left of the dial embrace diversity, cultural differences, religious differences and LBGTQ. Being called weird is not near the impact emotionally or even that big an insult. Now if you are on the far right, as evidenced by how they are losing their minds about it, it is a big time insult because their perspective is much more conforming and much more strait laced.

Dirty dems trying to use the same strategy conservatives used to annihilate Kamala when she was running for president back in 2020. The thing is, it won't work because Kamala has been exposed as being extraordinarily weird time and time again. Regular Americans don't like Kamala, which is why she was the first to drop out in 2020. She's just too weird.

She's so weird with her joker laugh and using it to get out of answering questions, her repeated use of a word salad quote about being unburdened over and over again, and that she's just so weird in social situations.

Kamala is so ****ing weird lmao

If you have questions if the media is a coordinated arm of a political party. Do some research on the number of times "weird" was used to build a narrative.

They think you are dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
Dirty dems trying to use the same strategy conservatives used to annihilate Kamala when she was running for president back in 2020. The thing is, it won't work because Kamala has been exposed as being extraordinarily weird time and time again. Regular Americans don't like Kamala, which is why she was the first to drop out in 2020. She's just too weird.

She's so weird with her joker laugh and using it to get out of answering questions, her repeated use of a word salad quote about being unburdened over and over again, and that she's just so weird in social situations.

I think most people view her as pretty normal.

Vacation Love GIF by Ex On The Beach

What weird shit controls it? Rich old people?
The writers of Project 2025. Trump. Hell, MTG is weird as hell and has a ton of power. Matt Gaetz…weird AF with tons of power. Mike Johnson is the FREAKING SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE and he’s batshit. So yeah, the entire party is lead by nuts or people like Nikki Haley, Marco Rubio, and Ted Cruz who bent the knee to those nuts. Spend some time reading Project 2025 and tell me that stuff is not crazy or should be the basis on how our country should be run.

The writers of Project 2025. Trump. Hell, MTG is weird as hell and has a ton of power. Matt Gaetz…weird AF with tons of power. Mike Johnson is the FREAKING SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE and he’s batshit. So yeah, the entire party is lead by nuts or people like Nikki Haley, Marco Rubio, and Ted Cruz who bent the knee to those nuts. Spend some time reading Project 2025 and tell me that stuff is not crazy or should be the basis on how our country should be run.
I read it, I don’t like 90 percent of it. Rich old people. Agree that MTG is batshit

I read it, I don’t like 90 percent of it. Rich old people. Agree that MTG is batshit
It’s not old people Clarinda. The guy who is their leader who talked the other night about wheels in motion and Democrats don’t know what’s coming is not an old man. The people in Trump’s administration from HF are not all old men. They are radical. Crazy. Power hungry evangelicals. Nothing like that trying to take over the Democrats. The Republicans are taken over by the radical right. When you’ve gone more right than the Cheney’s…

It’s not old people Clarinda. The guy who is their leader who talked the other night about wheels in motion and Democrats don’t know what’s coming is not an old man. The people in Trump’s administration from HF are not all old men. They are radical. Crazy. Power hungry evangelicals. Nothing like that trying to take over the Democrats. The Republicans are taken over by the radical right. When you’ve gone more right than the Cheney’s…
What political party do you think the "free palastine" contingent represents?

Deflect! Deflect! Surely it will work eventually. Weirdos lmao
Hey don’t call me weird! That’s the ultimate diss! Simp simp simp simp, you’re so hip. Got any takes on YouTube channels? I’m sure you follow multiple children on that website.

• Haha
Reactions: 2D_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT