ADVERTISEMENT

Study sez: Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine...

It sure is

We've posted the paper that demonstrates post-infection vaccination is FAR better than either infection or vaccination alone.

You continue to ignore that.
They do not NEED it. You continue to ignore that word. Sorry vaccine boosters do not need to be given to those previously infected. There is little to no value. My statement holds true.

Euo722BVgAI4lpP
Well, thank you for the hat tip, Mengele. It's great to be acknowledged.

Today, Hotez is 49 and chairman of the department of microbiology, immunology and tropical medicine at George Washington University. He has received $52 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to develop and conduct clinical trials in Brazil for his hookworm vaccine.

He cites studies that are funded by, you guessed it, Bill Gates, so that his wealth will be enlarged by ginormous sums. The Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation's (IHME) principal funder is Gates.

Gates contributed $600 million to IHME and $79 million to the Imperial College of London which supported the scandalously inaccurate IHME findings by using the same defective modeling assumptions and techniques.

He has donated over $9.3 Million to NPR since '13. I wonder which side of the discussion NPR will come down on? What's the word for that?....ummm. PROPAGANDA...INFOMERCIAL.

As New York Magazine has documented, Gates’ significant personal and foundation investments in the major vaccine companies benefit from his philanthropic promotion of the vaccines globally. His investments in GAVI, PATH, and WHO have given this powerful, unelected billionaire unprecedented control to dictate our global health policies and control our freedom of movement.

Who elected this college dropout to craft public policy? Hotez is a puppet.

His $10 billion donation effectively gave him control over the WHO.

The little gnome, back to Hotez, also has an awful authoritarian streak in him typical of those sporting the Napoleon complex. A very dangerous man...since he is doing the bidding of his corporate overlords.

August 4, 2021

Baylor Professor Calls for Prosecution of Criticism of Fauci and Other Scientists as Hate Crime

Why do you support medical fascism, Kenny? Did you watch James Bond cheering for SPECTRE and Ernst Stavros Blofeld? This is who Gates is. So, continue with your cute memes. It's all you have.

Screen-Shot-2021-08-24-at-8.13.54-AM.png

OIP.e3hqNdnPZUuNelQJx5EgQgHaEy

Today, Hotez is 49 and chairman of the department of microbiology, immunology and tropical medicine at George Washington University. He has received $52 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to develop and conduct clinical trials in Brazil for his hookworm vaccine.

THE HORROR!!!!

What are the B&M Gates Foundation drug sales revenues this year???

THE HORROR!!!!

What are the B&M Gates Foundation drug sales revenues this year???
Cute. I'm shocked the resident fascist would take his side. Birds of a feather and all that. We do know his personal wealth is up 10's of billions since the start of the scamdemic. In fact, up over $4Trillion for the billionaires. You sound more and more like a hard right neocon every day.

Again: what does taking grant money from a foundation for research have to do with "Big Pharma" which has nothing to do with said foundation?

Provide links and financials on this.
He who pays the band, calls the tune. There isn't a vax company Gates is not involved in. If Hotez was taking his money, he is doing his bidding or the dough ray me drys up.

Again: No Links. All just conspiracy theory speculation.

Gates doesn't have anything to do with the Foundation grants, buddee.
I made my point already. Your ardent defense of what is clearly fascism is despicable. Fascism is the merger of corporate and state. You have a private citizen dominating public institutions and thus, policy. That's conspiracy fact 101. You can rationalize all you want. You're still a fascist at heart.

Who does have control of the grants...buddee? If you think he didn't place his drones on the board to mold his ambitions to his desire, you're a bigger dope than I thought. He wouldn't hire some schmuck off the street to spend his money as they see fit.

Provide links? Are you kidding me? You provided links for 4.5 years on Russiagate that you never read. Why is now different?

“We continue to underestimate the importance of natural infection immunity … especially when [infection] is recent,” says Eric Topol, a physician-scientist at Scripps Research. “And when you bolster that with one dose of vaccine, you take it to levels you can’t possibly match with any vaccine in the world right now.”

Exactly. There has been lots of encouraging research about natural immunity, as I've been pointing out. And it's not surprising given my understanding on how our immune system handles viruses. You'd sort of expect it, really.

Public policy needs to start acknowledging previous infection like they do vaccine status.

Problem is neutralizing antibodies wane after 6-8 months for both. Many of the early covid infected have less resistance leading to repeat infection. Many of those same previously infected won't get a booster. Just drags this out further. If everyone walked in a got vaccinated/boosted in a 2 month span we'd be through with most of this.

Last edited:
Problem is neutralizing antibodies wane after 6-8 months for both. Many of the early covid infected have less resistance to repeat infection. Many of those same previously infected won't get a booster. Just drags this out further. If everyone walked in a got vaccinated/boosted in a 2 month span we'd be through with most of this.

Yep.

Prior infection plus booster vaccine makes people pretty much bulletproof.

So a 2 dose vaccine with a booster will provide ample immunity, so when you get exposed to actual Covid, you'll end up with the same bulletproof immunity.

Problem is neutralizing antibodies wane after 6-8 months for both. Many of the early covid infected have less resistance leading to repeat infection. Many of those same previously infected won't get a booster. Just drags this out further. If everyone walked in a got vaccinated/boosted in a 2 month span we'd be through with most of this.

I agree that if everyone re-upped on neutralizing antibodies we'd wipe out this wave.

But we're going to keep having waves because the antibodies are going to keep waning over time, obviously. We'll keep bringing in the world's latest variants.

It'll drag on indefinitely from that perspective. (but it won't mean much once everybody has built up some immunity)

Also: we screwed up public messaging by not informing people that their immunity to re-infection may wane within the period you mentioned. Could have avoided unnecessary anxiety and criticism of vaccine.

Also: we screwed up public messaging by not informing people that their immunity to re-infection may wane within the period you mentioned.
They actually did assert that no one knew what the immunity "term" would be, but that it ought to last a year or so.

And people are still immune from severe illness; just not from minor illness they can reinfect others with

Yes, they do. It is beneficial in completely eliminating infections.

MORE THAN LIKELY eliminates the ability to infect others if exposed due to the stronger immune response.

At some point we have to admit that we aren't completely eliminating infections. Covid isn't going anywhere. Get your yearly vax like the flu and move on. That is where we are all heading.

Reactions: hawkcub

He cites studies that are funded by, you guessed it, Bill Gates, so that his wealth will be enlarged by ginormous sums. The Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation's (IHME) principal funder is Gates.

Gates contributed $600 million to IHME and $79 million to the Imperial College of London which supported the scandalously inaccurate IHME findings by using the same defective modeling assumptions and techniques.

He has donated over $9.3 Million to NPR since '13. I wonder which side of the discussion NPR will come down on? What's the word for that?....ummm. PROPAGANDA...INFOMERCIAL.

As New York Magazine has documented, Gates’ significant personal and foundation investments in the major vaccine companies benefit from his philanthropic promotion of the vaccines globally. His investments in GAVI, PATH, and WHO have given this powerful, unelected billionaire unprecedented control to dictate our global health policies and control our freedom of movement.

Who elected this college dropout to craft public policy? Hotez is a puppet.

His $10 billion donation effectively gave him control over the WHO.

The little gnome, back to Hotez, also has an awful authoritarian streak in him typical of those sporting the Napoleon complex. A very dangerous man...since he is doing the bidding of his corporate overlords.

August 4, 2021

Baylor Professor Calls for Prosecution of Criticism of Fauci and Other Scientists as Hate Crime

Why do you support medical fascism, Kenny? Did you watch James Bond cheering for SPECTRE and Ernst Stavros Blofeld? This is who Gates is. So, continue with your cute memes. It's all you have.

Screen-Shot-2021-08-24-at-8.13.54-AM.png

OIP.e3hqNdnPZUuNelQJx5EgQgHaEy
You are an unadulterated ****ing lunatic.

Reactions: Joes Place
What’s even more strange is the claim that a vaccine protects people from a virus rather than exposing them to it. A traditional vaccine works precisely by firing up the immune system through exposure. This has been known for centuries. There is simply no way for medical science completely to replace the human immune system. It can only game it via what used to be called inoculation. By ruling out exposure, the WHO seems even to be rejecting the methods of J&J in favor of Moderna and Pfizer, which use mRNA strategies. Talk about picking winners and losers in technology!

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
They actually did assert that no one knew what the immunity "term" would be, but that it ought to last a year or so.

I'm sure there was was discussed amongst the experts at one point in time, but it seems at the public level we totally lost track of that. And then everybody starts freaking out and or questioning the effectiveness of the vaccines. I just don't think we did a good job driving home the most important messages.

No one has stated that as a goal.

Covid is and will continue to be endemic.

I guess I misunderstood when you said that booster shots are beneficial in completely eliminating infections.

If you meant that some infections will be eliminated by boosters, I agree.

Also: we screwed up public messaging by not informing people that their immunity to re-infection may wane within the period you mentioned. Could have avoided unnecessary anxiety and criticism of vaccine.

I completely disagree with this. I felt the CDC, as well as the media, was consistently very conservative in predicting how long immunity would last. Just a few months was commonly bantered around. I have constantly been linking stories that explained immunity should last for several years; but the messaging has been, from the start, that immunity will descrease quickly and booster shots would be necessary.

Reactions: Pinehawk
I completely disagree with this. I felt the CDC, as well as the media, was consistently very conservative in predicting how long immunity would last. Just a few months was commonly bantered around. I have constantly been linking stories that explained immunity should last for several years; but the messaging has been, from the start, that immunity will descrease quickly and booster shots would be necessary.
Hmm. It probably depends on what news you're ingesting. I felt like I lost track a bit of the fact that of course we were necessarily going to see a bunch of breakthrough infections at some point. We weren't going to stay at this 90+ percentage effectiveness in preventing re-infection forever, at some point we'd see precipitous drop. That I lost track of, and I think a lot of people did. (if they ever did understand such)

And that would be from... what... just stories popping up on CNN, NYT, NPR etc.

Endless news cycles and viral social media warn of “breakthrough infections” in people already vaccinated for COVID-19. These reports leave the mistaken impression that protections afforded by the vaccines are not working—and they can fuel reticence among the millions of people in the U.S. who have yet to get a shot. But such infections are not only known to occur after COVID vaccination. They frequently happen following inoculation against influenza, measles and many other diseases.

The powers that be already trying to downplay the advantages of natural immunity with more fraudulent studies:

The risks of getting a blood clot if you contract COVID-19 is far greater than if you receive the Pfizer-BioNTech and AstraZeneca vaccines, according to a new BMJ study.

The peer-reviewed study analyzed 30 million people vaccinated in England between December 2020 and April 2021. Researchers accounted for the hospitalization rates or death from blood clots, as well as other blood disorders, within 28 days of either a positive coronavirus test or receiving the first dose of the vaccine.

The two main problems? There was no control; everybody in the study had been injected.

Also, they only studied adverse events after one shot, when it has already been established that subsequent shots are potentially much more harmful.

Contrary to the misleading claim, this ‘study’ DOES seem to strengthen the argument that immune enhancement is at play here.

The powers that be already trying to downplay the advantages of natural immunity with more fraudulent studies:

The risks of getting a blood clot if you contract COVID-19 is far greater than if you receive the Pfizer-BioNTech and AstraZeneca vaccines, according to a new BMJ study.

The peer-reviewed study analyzed 30 million people vaccinated in England between December 2020 and April 2021. Researchers accounted for the hospitalization rates or death from blood clots, as well as other blood disorders, within 28 days of either a positive coronavirus test or receiving the first dose of the vaccine.

The two main problems? There was no control; everybody in the study had been injected.
FUNFACT: The background level for blood clotting disorders is pretty well established.

FUNFACT II: Covid has quite readily INCREASED that risk and it's now well understood

FUNFACT III: IF the vaccines ALSO increased the risk, they would see that relative to the established background numbers.

Hmm. It probably depends on what news you're ingesting. I felt like I lost track a bit of the fact that of course we were necessarily going to see a bunch of breakthrough infections at some point. We weren't going to stay at this 90+ percentage effectiveness in preventing re-infection forever, at some point we'd see precipitous drop. That I lost track of, and I think a lot of people did. (if they ever did understand such)

And that would be from... what... just stories popping up on CNN, NYT, NPR etc.

Endless news cycles and viral social media warn of “breakthrough infections” in people already vaccinated for COVID-19. These reports leave the mistaken impression that protections afforded by the vaccines are not working—and they can fuel reticence among the millions of people in the U.S. who have yet to get a shot. But such infections are not only known to occur after COVID vaccination. They frequently happen following inoculation against influenza, measles and many other diseases.

You're talking about a different topic at a different stage of our cycle. Yes, the CDC and media did oversell the protection level of the vaccine. Any careful read would show that while the vaccines only afforded 60% to 70% protection from infection, but >95% protection from death. But the headlines certainly concentrated on the higher number.

However, on the topic of how long immunity would last, the CDC and media were consistenly conservative; only publishing the minimum time that could be guaranteed, while ignoring the more likely length immunity would last based on decades of data from similar kinds virus.

At some point we have to admit that we aren't completely eliminating infections. Covid isn't going anywhere. Get your yearly vax like the flu and move on. That is where we are all heading.
Yup.

Nothing wrong with that and I'm not sure why folks are whining like toddlers to just go get vaccinated.

Yes, everyone should get vaccinated. But, it seems even Joe is now agreeing that contracting Covid provides a big immunity benefit. So, for those who won't, or can't, get vaccinated, they need to catch Covid. The sooner the better.

You can get the vaccine first, and avoid the risks of long-term side effects from Covid, when you're eventually exposed to it.
Sure, but some just won't. That should be apparent by now. So, let's stop pretending that will magically happen, and understand that infection is the vaccination for that group.

Lmao at there being anyone in this country that hasn’t been exposed yet, especially if the R0 is as high as the experts say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT