ADVERTISEMENT

Study sez: Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine...

In the Urals, they refer to your skull as a Potemkin village.
stupid-forest-gump.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So…having the virus does not provide immunity? I’m confused.
Being fed constant lies’ll do that to a person.

So why aren’t we at herd immunity? The experts (on hrot and elsewhere) tell us the coronavirus (esp Delta) has a much higher R0 than influenza, which can infect 40 million + people in 4-5 months.

But we’ve only had 40 million covid cases in a span 4X that long - or longer? Doesn’t make sense. The CDC estimated there might be > 6 times as many cases as people officially diagnosed, so we have had
> 240 million infections? Maybe.

Throw in another 204 million Americans with at least one shot, shouldn’t we have immunity by now? Probably.

But now we’ll be needing a booster every 8 months? 6 months? Or will it end up being 2? Who knows.

Pretty sure keeping everyone confused is all part of the plan.

Best of luck.

Reactions: your_master5

So why aren’t we at herd immunity? The experts (on hrot and elsewhere) tell us the coronavirus (esp Delta) has a much higher R0 than influenza, which can infect 40 million + people in 4-5 months.

But we’ve only had 40 million covid cases in a span 4X that long - or longer? Doesn’t make sense. The CDC estimated there might be > 6 times as many cases as people officially diagnosed, so we have had

Throw in another 204 million Americans with at least one shot, shouldn’t we have immunity by now? Probably.

But now we’ll be needing a booster every 8 months? 6 months? Or will it end up being 2? Who knows.

Best of luck.

Still confused. You were laughing at anyone who thought there were people who still hadn’t been exposed. This suggests you think everyone has been exposed. Now you’re saying exactly the opposite.

Best of luck.

I didn't bother to read the entire thread. Can you give an executive summary of your beliefs?

Still confused. You were laughing at anyone who thought there were people who still hadn’t been exposed. This suggests you think everyone has been exposed. Now you’re saying exactly the opposite.
No I’m not. I’m asking where our herd immunity went: the numbers would indicate we are there (IF we’re not being lied to). Was it supposed to be like this?

Israel — a country that seemed to have all but beaten the pandemic just two and a half months ago — has reached a dire landmark, with 7,030 Israelis succumbing to the disease since the onset of the pandemic early last year.

Lies for profit. Just trust the experts. Carry on. :rolleyes:

No I’m not. I’m asking where our herd immunity went: the numbers would indicate we are there (IF we’re not being lied to). Was it supposed to be like this?

Israel — a country that seemed to have all but beaten the pandemic just two and a half months ago — has reached a dire landmark, with 7,030 Israelis succumbing to the disease since the onset of the pandemic early last year.

Lies for profit. Just trust the experts. Carry on. :rolleyes:

Non responsive.

I asked a question. Do you believe most Americans have already been exposed to the virus?

Reactions: RileyHawk
Non responsive.

I asked a question. Do you believe most Americans have already been exposed to the virus?
I answered that before you ever asked it.

THEN you asked ‘shouldn’t we all be immune by now’ and the answer to that is, Yes.....we should be.

I answered that before you ever asked it.

THEN you asked ‘shouldn’t we all be immune by now’ and the answer to that is, Yes.....we should be.

No you didn’t.

What is the answer? Have most Americans had the virus?

No you didn’t.

What is the answer? Have most Americans had the virus?
Post 115. I answered that question before you even asked it: EVERYONE has been exposed by now. Whether or not they had symptoms is irrelevant; that’s for the immune system to deal with.

You want to start acting like Joe now? Go right ahead.

• Haha
Nope

It's why case counts are increasing exponentially in some places and deaths are rocketing up.

#NaiveImmuneSystems
You should have just stopped at “naive”

You should have just stopped at “naive”

Again: IF we had immunity from "the common cold" we would not have >4.5M dead right now.

BREAKING: In a major blow to vaccine efforts, senior FDA leaders stepping down

Zachary Brennan
Senior Editor

Marion Gruber
Two of the FDA’s most senior vaccine leaders are exiting from their positions, raising fresh questions about the Biden administration and the way that it’s sidelined the FDA.

Marion Gruber, director of the FDA’s Office of Vaccines Research & Review and 32-year veteran of the agency, will leave at the end of October, and OVRR deputy director Phil Krause, who’s been at FDA for more than a decade, will leave in November. The news, first reported by BioCentury, is a massive blow to confidence in the agency’s ability to regulate vaccines.

The bombshell announcement comes at a particularly crucial moment, as boosters and children’s shots are being weighed by the regulator. The departures also come as the administration has recently jumped ahead of the FDA’s reviews of booster shots, announcing that they might be available by the week of Sept. 20.

Post 115. I answered that question before you even asked it: EVERYONE has been exposed by now. Whether or not they had symptoms is irrelevant; that’s for the immune system to deal with.

You want to start acting like Joe now? Go right ahead.

Okay. So that brings me back to the original question I had. If everyone has had it, why are we not all immune now?

Okay. So that brings me back to the original question I had. If everyone has had it, why are we not all immune now?
Wouldn't you answer this question by understanding we've all had a cold or flu, but we still get those and are not immune? There will be no immunity to covid, ever.

Wouldn't you answer this question by understanding we've all had a cold or flu, but we still get those and are not immune? There will be no immunity to covid, ever.

So you believe having the coronavirus does not provide any immunity. That would make you wrong. Astonishingly wrong.

But at least you are bold enough to make a deliriously statement and stand by it.

Hmmm, let’s see. What was it again that was injected into the equation late last year?

And what were the warnings again about viral escape, leaky vaccines, pathogenic priming, etc?

Tell me that what’s going on in Israel is what the ‘experts’ assured us would happen.

Hmmm, let’s see. What was it again that was injected into the equation late last year?

And what were the warnings again about viral escape, leaky vaccines, pathogenic priming, etc?

Tell me that what’s going on in Israel is what the ‘experts’ assured us would happen.

So, basically, you won’t answer any questions.

So you believe having the coronavirus does not provide any immunity. That would make you wrong. Astonishingly wrong.

But at least you are bold enough to make a deliriously statement and stand by it.
There is a reinfection rate of below 1%, so no it does not provide complete immunity. But if you want to think you've won have at it!

• Haha
There is simply no way for medical science completely to replace the human immune system. It can only game it via what used to be called inoculation.
The smallpox vaccine and Polio vaccine the POV series or the IPV series (100% effective) are both more effective than the body's immune system at generating immunity than the illness. So you are simply wrong. And you are a stupid idiot too.

Reactions: Joes Place
The smallpox vaccine and Polio vaccine the POV series or the IPV series (100% effective) are both more effective than the body's immune system at generating immunity than the illness. So you are simply wrong. And you are a stupid idiot too.
Well it’s a damn shame, then, that Israel isn’t suffering a polio or smallpox outbreak; they could nip ‘em in the bud with those awesome vaccines.

Unfortunately, the new Pfizer shot doesn’t seem to work quite so well on covid.

Did Israel hire an auctioneer to be health minister?

“What’ll you give for immunity? Do I hear two shots? Yep! Who’ll give me three? Three shots...yep! Four now - gimme four shots here!”

Did Israel hire an auctioneer to be health minister?

“What’ll you give for immunity? Do I hear two shots? Yep! Who’ll give me three? Three shots...yep! Four now - gimme four shots here!”

The "booster" shots SHOULD include the Delta variant RNA.

And if they make a bi-valent or tri-valent Covid shot (like for influenza, which typically has a quardi-valent option every season) then you'd only need the two.

Seems like it's really really difficult for you to grasp a "novel" virus that very very few of us had any immunity to, and the fact that it is rapidly mutating into something our original vaccines aren't as effective against.

Deflection. Any theories on why Israel is running 3X the cases they were at this time last year?

But, but, but.....Nordic neighbors!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT