ADVERTISEMENT

*****Summer Olympics Thread🏅*****

The Women's 400 was just won at 48.17 seconds.

Yesterday, Sydney McLaughlin won the 400 HURDLES in 50.37 seconds.

The average amount of time lost jumping over each hurdle is approx. 0.3 seconds.

There are 10 hurdles.

Ol' Doodle will let you do the math.
Never mind, thought it was talking about the relay not the solo after reading about the men's 4x100 failure.

• Haha
Reactions: PoopandBoogers
Poor Raygun lol. She's a meme not even mins into her turn.

I watched some of the breakdancing competition. May be one of the dumber things I've seen. Can't believe they're giving out medals for that. And somehow there's a "vocabulary" component to the score, which I'm sure "Syssy", "Logistyx", etc aren't scoring well on.

The Women's 400 was just won at 48.17 seconds.

Yesterday, Sydney McLaughlin won the 400 HURDLES in 50.37 seconds.

The average amount of time lost jumping over each hurdle is approx. 0.3 seconds.

There are 10 hurdles.

Ol' Doodle will let you do the math.
It was pouring during the 4x100.

I watched some of the breakdancing competition. May be one of the dumber things I've seen. Can't believe they're giving out medals for that. And somehow there's a "vocabulary" component to the score, which I'm sure "Syssy", "Logistyx", etc aren't scoring well on.
...and they were actually talking about dropping wrestling from the Olympics :rolleyes:

Another great 10K from the women. Announcers didn't even mention that the Italian's shoe was falling apart down the stretch as she pulled away for silver

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT