ADVERTISEMENT

Summer travel plans?

Florida sucks balls in the summer. Too ****ing hot. Cant even walk on the beaches without shoes and the water at 85 or 90 degrees offers no respite. Absolutely brutal. No idea why anybody wants to go there in summer with so many more beautiful and comfortable options, and this is coming from a guy that lived down there for 4 years.
Inland is as you describe. It is not crazy hot at the coasts though. 85-90 is reasonable summer weather most places, and those places don’t have ocean air beeeze. I’ve been in cape cod and Oregon in the summer and got that same weather.

85-90 ocean water is outstanding. I don’t swim in water below 80. The 70 deg water in New England in August is intolerable for me unless it is 90 outside. Go to any hotel with a heated pool and that thing is going to be 85-90.

Inland is as you describe. It is not crazy hot at the coasts though. 85-90 is reasonable summer weather most places, and those places don’t have ocean air beeeze. I’ve been in cape cod and Oregon in the summer and got that same weather.

85-90 ocean water is outstanding. I don’t swim in water below 80. The 70 deg water in New England in August is intolerable for me unless it is 90 outside. Go to any hotel with a heated pool and that thing is going to be 85-90.
To each his own. I lived in Tampa and the beaches along the gulf coast were brutally, brutally hot in summer. Florida is a great place to visit any time of the year, except in summer.

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT