ADVERTISEMENT

SWARM CEO Brad Heinrichs Interview. 20% of SWARM Beer SALES & 25% of Vodka SALES goes to SWARM. Says they need 10,000+ paying members; they're @ 1,800

This is a really good story. Click on "whoo13.com" in the tweet to take you to the story.

As you will see, Exile Brewing in Des Moines & Foundry Distilling Company in West Des Moines have had to scramble to keep up with demand. Exile has had to hire more help and purchase more equipment.

Exile has been doing this for not even two FULL months and they've already donated over $90,000 to SWARM.

Swarm Golden Ale is already Exile Brewing’s SECOND best selling beer.

Over at Foundry, Swarm Vodka has hit the top shelf in the state of Iowa.

The video and the story:

This has nothing to do with SWARM specifically….but NIL donations being tax deductions is sort of mind blowing to me….tells me we need a serious tax code overhaul.

Reactions: 2bagger22
They are doing 3 hour tailgates atop the new hotel to the south side of Melrose on game days. Will be interesting to see what those are like. Not attending the first one, but will be the second one on the 16th.
They did them last year but it was open to everyone. I believe they are doing Swarm members only this year.

Reactions: Franisdaman
She really is a breath of fresh air. A highly functional and lucrative NIL is a prerequisite to future success in college sports. That is reality, so we might as well embrace it.
At least until there is a union. Gotta be some attorneys working on something to drum up business to get them to organize.

I love the Angerer appearance! Sales starting to plateau but I assume Sept-Nov will be big!

Alcohol Donations to SWARM:

BEER (Exile Brewing, Des Moines)
$30,000 First Donation, reported July 12, 2023
$58,800 July, 2023 Donation, reported Aug 1, 2023
$75,000 Aug, 2023 Donation, reported Sep 1 2023
$163,800 Donated to SWARM So Far
===============

VODKA (Foundry Distilling Co., West Des Moines)
$7,247 (July 21, 2023, Initial Royalty Check, after 1st week)
$7,247 Donated to SWARM So Far
===============

cc: @Tx_Hawk

Reactions: BustingNarratives
It was very surprising at the Utah State game. I expected to see a lot of people drinking Swarm amber ale, but I didn't see anyone in our section with it. Everyone was drinking Busch or Coors Light and a few were drinking a Big Grove beer. Of course I was told that the Swarm beer was two dollars more per can, but I still thought it would be more popular on game day.

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

Do I smell a big sponsorship deal ??

It’ll be tough to top the impact of the Swarm Ale though…

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT