ADVERTISEMENT

Swingers have ruined pineapple logos...

My SIL now has a tattoo of one. I honestly am wondering if my parents are aware of what it means.

The funniest thing about my brother and SIL being swingers is my wife and I are trying to figure out if my parents know or not.

I don't want to say anything partially because I don't want to upset my mother who's health is poor anyways. On the other hand I also know if my parents knew about their activities they probably wouldn't tell me because they would know (correctly) that I would frown upon it.

My SIL now has a tattoo of one. I honestly am wondering if my parents are aware of what it means.

The funniest thing about my brother and SIL being swingers is my wife and I are trying to figure out if my parents know or not.

I don't want to say anything partially because I don't want to upset my mother who's health is poor anyways. On the other hand I also know if my parents knew about their activities they probably wouldn't tell me because they would know (correctly) that I would frown upon it.
What’s it like having a slut for a sister?

Have to see a pic of SIL to decide to frown or not…

IN LAW thank God.

You should ask my brother what it's like to have his wife banging other men. Of course I guess he gets to bang other women which is apparently something he wanted.
Without getting into the specifics I also have someone in my extended family active in "the lifestyle".

I think what it really is, is, she likes to watch him **** other women. It sounds alot cooler than it is. At best the females are like 6s and from what I have gathered is most of them got involved because they were cheated on and instead of trying foe monogamy they just say **** it because they are insecure.

I'm ok staying vanilla.

Without getting into the specifics I also have someone in my extended family active in "the lifestyle".

I think what it really is, is, she likes to watch him **** other women. It sounds alot cooler than it is. At best the females are like 6s and from what I have gathered is most of them got involved because they were cheated on and instead of trying foe monogamy they just say **** it because they are insecure.

I'm ok staying vanilla.

What you described pretty much happened with my brother and SIL. He cheated on her while she was pregnant. They tried marriage therapy but apparently just decided to start banging other people.

My wife is mine and I am hers. I prefer that arrangement.

I'm ok staying vanilla.
😳😳 foe monogamy. Lol WOB

We had a pineapple front door mat at our lake condo. Disposed of it immediately after hearing about the pineapple connection with swingers.

No, we never had an “inquiries” from interested parties prior to getting rid of it.

What you described pretty much happened with my brother and SIL. He cheated on her while she was pregnant. They tried marriage therapy but apparently just decided to start banging other people.

My wife is mine and I am hers. I prefer that arrangement.

I never really understood how an open marriage was sustainable? Eventually or to begin with, one of the partners is going to more sex than the other. So the other, I assume, becomes jealous and doesn't give the "OK" to bang someone else. Doesn't it just become cheating again at that point?

We had a pineapple front door mat at our lake condo. Disposed of it immediately after hearing about the pineapple connection with swingers.

No, we never had an “inquiries” from interested parties prior to getting rid of it.

You should have kept it. Kept it upright when the fatty wives would come over and flip that SOB when the WILFs came a knocking! Missed opportunity.

Bro, we need AT LEAST a pic of a celebrity/other person that she kind of looks like. It is imperative.

My guess:

tumblr_mgdja434Vg1rpwvwio1_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
IN LAW thank God.

You should ask my brother what it's like to have his wife banging other men. Of course I guess he gets to bang other women which is apparently something he wanted.

I'm not very familiar with the "lifestyle", other than a few women reaching out on dating sites, but I would guess the man in an ENM relationship is getting the short end of the stick; in general, men are going to be much more comfortable nailing a married woman, than a woman is going to be with a married man.

Can't say I'd have much interest in "The Scene"; I'm guessing it's not the playboy grotto we all want to imagine, rather the above ground pool at the trailer park.

We know two couples that are swingers. It’s definitely the upside down pineapple that is their symbol. Neither are good looking. No pics. We routinely make fun of both couples and how gross they are.
My investigations and purely educational research into this leads me to believe that most are white, suburban 50+, 200lbs+, living in a trailer or car port home adorned with furnishings from the 80s and 90s, and the radio or TV on in the background.

My investigations and purely educational research into this leads me to believe that most are white, suburban 50+, 200lbs+, living in a trailer or car port home adorned with furnishings from the 80s and 90s, and the radio or TV on in the background.
Would the lit cigarette be in the ashtray or between their fingers?

Ha! Trick question.

The answer is "both".

Hope nobody has Adirondack chairs in their front yard because supposedly that is another swinger house symbol.

I enjoy looking for them during walks.

• Wow
Reactions: Tom Paris
My next door neighbor, who is socially awkward as heck, grew up with parents that were swingers when he was a kid back in the ’80s. That has to be weird. Just saw his parents again this past weekend at a party, they’re 80ish now.

That house has some weird stories. Like the time he and his wife had a threesome 15+ years ago with her best friend from high school. I guess the friend was more interested in his wife than in him. Today the friend is now a “he” with a giant gut and big beard. Trust me, you don’t want pictures of any of this situation.

Reactions: Chuck C
My next door neighbor, who is socially awkward as heck, grew up with parents that were swingers when he was a kid back in the ’80s. That has to be weird. Just saw his parents again this past weekend at a party, they’re 80ish now.

That house has some weird stories. Like the time he and his wife had a threesome 15+ years ago with her best friend from high school. I guess the friend was more interested in his wife than in him. Today the friend is now a “he” with a giant gut and big beard. Trust me, you don’t want pictures of any of this situation.
Post em'! @fsu1jreed , @NDallasRuss , and I will take our mf'n chances!

I never really understood how an open marriage was sustainable? Eventually or to begin with, one of the partners is going to more sex than the other. So the other, I assume, becomes jealous and doesn't give the "OK" to bang someone else. Doesn't it just become cheating again at that point?
I have a former co-worker friend who told me recently that she’s polysexual. Married for 2 years and basically dropped it on her husband that she wants to date and cuddle with other men or women. He’s going along with it as long as she doesn’t have sex.

When she said it was part of LGBTQ, I heard Bill Burr’s voice talking about white women cutting to the front of the line. Like that’s in the same realm as the rest…like she’s been targeted and discriminated against.

Oh, and she does burlesque.

What would happen if these couples got into a situation where say the wife seemed to enjoy sex with another guy a lot more than her husband or he liked doing the woman more than his wife?
Bet that happens a lot. Big trouble, 🫤

What would happen if these couples got into a situation where say the wife seemed to enjoy sex with another guy a lot more than her husband or he liked doing the woman more than his wife?
Bet that happens a lot. Big trouble, 🫤
An old timey LR advice comes to mind- BOFITC.

Reactions: noleclone2
Post em'! @fsu1jreed , @NDallasRuss , and I will take our mf'n chances!
I love that at the first mention of "giant gut and big beard", I get mentioned! :)

I've never swapped. I don't personally think it allows for a positive outcome. I think one party always wants it more than the other, and there's always gonna be jealousy. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how it seems.

I love that at the first mention of "giant gut and big beard", I get mentioned! :)

I've never swapped. I don't personally think it allows for a positive outcome. I think one party always wants it more than the other, and there's always gonna be jealousy. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how it seems.
Yeah I hear ya, but there was one time that only 3 likes were given on a maltese midget clown post, and well here we are.

• Love
Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT