ADVERTISEMENT

Take the BULL by the HORNS and LETS GO!!!!

IRONBIRD

HR MVP
Dec 2, 2010
(yet ANOTHER AJ thread!)

Someone slap SHEET out AJ already and get his stupid head right!!! I mean WTF!!! The internet wrestling boards have BLOW UP due to this kid and he has his 3rd, 4th, 5th chance to make things right and honestly not sure what is being done to make it happen?

Still not understanding having him cut ridiculous weight and then having him wrestle in the SS Tourn.??? You could see in match one, and if not certainly match 2 that he was not 100% ready to go!!!

Things went off the rails, but what is the plan now? There is so much BUZZ about this kid that someone needs to grab him and shake him, smack him upside his stupid head, maybe kick him in the balls!??!?!?? IOWA stands to WIN or possible LOSE big on this whole deal.

Seems that TnT really have put themselves out there to try and work with the kid. Once again it should have been a TWOOOO way street that was put on the table. How can you, AJ help us IOWA????

I might send him to a F-in shrink at this point? Tell him, if you go out and WIN NCAAs again, you could set yourself up for life!!! It could be the STORY for YEARS to come. It could OPEN the flood gates for HAWK WRESTLING!!!!

OR, you keep doing the dumb F-in crap you have been and wind up on skid row!!! If anyone has his number send it and MR. IRON will set his ass straight!!!!

xTiTnDgBGItZGdV3mo.webp

The point is, there is GREAT opportunity for ALL involved and right now it appears it isn't going in a good direction! Even as screwed up as it seems, STILL much good could come out of this mess!!!

Get the kid some SERIOUS help, and/or kick the living tar outa him, and try to make it work! AJ could become a great example of someone who was all screwed up, and brought back from the brink of doom!!!

(yet ANOTHER AJ thread!)

Someone slap SHEET out AJ already and get his stupid head right!!! I mean WTF!!! The internet wrestling boards have BLOW UP due to this kid and he has his 3rd, 4th, 5th chance to make things right and honestly not sure what is being done to make it happen?

Still not understanding having him cut ridiculous weight and then having him wrestle in the SS Tourn.??? You could see in match one, and if not certainly match 2 that he was not 100% ready to go!!!

Things went off the rails, but what is the plan now? There is so much BUZZ about this kid that someone needs to grab him and shake him, smack him upside his stupid head, maybe kick him in the balls!??!?!?? IOWA stands to WIN or possible LOSE big on this whole deal.

Seems that TnT really have put themselves out there to try and work with the kid. Once again it should have been a TWOOOO way street that was put on the table. How can you, AJ help us IOWA????

I might send him to a F-in shrink at this point? Tell him, if you go out and WIN NCAAs again, you could set yourself up for life!!! It could be the STORY for YEARS to come. It could OPEN the flood gates for HAWK WRESTLING!!!!

OR, you keep doing the dumb F-in crap you have been and wind up on skid row!!! If anyone has his number send it and MR. IRON will set his ass straight!!!!
Apparently, the plan is to make videos where he looks like an even bigger douchebag and threatens to leave if he gets a better car. LMAO.

Why is this all beginning to feel like the entire Ferrari family are moles hired by Cael just to tarnish what little we had left? This can't be real life, and can't be Iowa Wrestling.
Penn State fans are just as conflicted as you guys over this. On the one hand, this dumpster fire landing in Iowa certainly has it's comedic value, but OTOH, we're also wrestling fans and this family of douchebags is clearly bad for the sport as a whole. Personally, I'd rather see them (or at least AJ at a bare minimum) move on to WWE or MMA where this act can be better assimilated.

So far, I have seen ironbird offer the following for aj. Slap the sheet out of him. Grab him. Shake him. Smack him upside the head. Kick him in the balls. Send him to a shrink. Kick the living tar out of him. Wonder if any of that would work? I guess we should look at ironbirds kids and see maybe?

Iowa university hoping to get a movie deal for next animal house movie, starring the wrestling team, slumlord millionaire, the brands, and of course the headliners, the f**ked up Ferrari family.

Reactions: el dub
(yet ANOTHER AJ thread!)

Cluster B (narcissists) don’t generally do well in therapy, as they don’t believe there is anything wrong with their behavior.

He's just like Mike Tyson. IMO.

Right now, I'm really thinking he's not worth the trouble.
Im wondering that too. I've been a supporter of bringing him in. I just think maybe he has more time bombs ticking and waiting to go off. And to be on the team he has to be a class attending student. Can you see AJ going to class, completing assignments, writing papers... learning? Not sure i can. But if he ends up on the team, ill support him.

Reactions: shudaddy
Im wondering that too. I've been a supporter of bringing him in. I just think maybe he has more time bombs ticking and waiting to go off. And to be on the team he has to be a class attending student. Can you see AJ going to class, completing assignments, writing papers... learning? Not sure i can. But if he ends up on the team, ill support him.
You have the wrong impression of what college is all about now.

Right with ya on that. Even Mike turned himself around. Took many years but he did. He's a gorilla with a child's brain right now. I will support his wrestling but not his antics if he decides to wrestle. As far as grades and classes go, in this day and age just breathing will get you a C. So, while I don't see him taking an interest in school, I do see him breathing enough to get through.

Side note, my biggest hope is he doesn't pro-create.

Why is this all beginning to feel like the entire Ferrari family are moles hired by Cael just to tarnish what little we had left? This can't be real life, and can't be Iowa Wrestling.
So you think AJ is a "paid iowa hater"? I'll admit, interesting idea.

I'd think someone would have contacted me about getting a new coworker the pricks....

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
So you think AJ is a "paid iowa hater"? I'll admit, interesting idea.

I'd think someone would have contacted me about getting a new coworker the pricks....
Hard to contact you when you change names so often. I'm sure Lisa was trying to get a hold of you to coordinate the plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: T8KUDWN and GiApet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT