ADVERTISEMENT

Take the BULL by the HORNS and LETS GO!!!!

He's been admitted to the school, but is not on the team currently. He can join in the fall if he complies with certain requirements.
either you are an extreme insider with better information than @vhsalum or you just have not read up on the other threads yet, because he sounds like it is a no-go for AJ at Iowa

either you are an extreme insider with better information than @vhsalum or you just have not read up on the other threads yet, because he sounds like it is a no-go for AJ at Iowa
He’s also right.

Door is closed on this semester. Tom wants him to Olympic shirt and then try again in the fall. It would take a lot of work I don’t think AJ is capable of.

He’s also right.

Door is closed on this semester. Tom wants him to Olympic shirt and then try again in the fall. It would take a lot of work I don’t think AJ is capable of.
got it. It might be his only option if he wants to wrestle.

Whataboutism is nothing more than an admission that your side is indefensible on its own merits. Just saying. There are a lot of people, myself included, who are disgusted by both the Bidens and Trump and the fact that these are the people who this country is choosing as its leaders.
Unfortunately the country isn't choosing its leaders. Biden was chosen behind closed doors by big donors and that was the only Dem. choice. Trump is the anti establishment candidate. Many people vote for him because he sees what lifetime politicians on both sides are doing to this country and he is against it.
Now the GOP does not even want people to have the choice to vote for Trump, The established GOP want him out also. The geriatric Dems do not even want him on the ballot.
Tough times ahead for the country as we are so divided that neither side will accept the results of the next election if their guy loses.

Unfortunately the country isn't choosing its leaders. Biden was chosen behind closed doors by big donors and that was the only Dem. choice. Trump is the anti establishment candidate. Many people vote for him because he sees what lifetime politicians on both sides are doing to this country and he is against it.
Now the GOP does not even want people to have the choice to vote for Trump, The established GOP want him out also. The geriatric Dems do not even want him on the ballot.
Tough times ahead for the country as we are so divided that neither side will accept the results of the next election if their guy loses.

Completely delusional take in regards to Trump.

biden was chosen the same way every nominee is...he won the primary process

also, trump isn't against what lifetime politicians are doing...he's jealous of it

No Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser was the originator of this disgusting statement... but i guess you 'forgot' that. And the remarks were actually using the terms 'losers' and 'suckers'. I bet you feel a lot better now don't you?

• Haha
Reactions: NitFan53
Completely delusional take in regards to Trump.
You TWOOOO
No Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser was the originator of this disgusting statement... but i guess you 'forgot' that. And the remarks were actually using the terms 'losers' and 'suckers'. I bet you feel a lot better now don't you?
are the BIGGEST LOSER on the board!!!!

You TWOOOO

are the BIGGEST LOSER on the board!!!!
Ironbird, So you support Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's Normandy comments about our brave military heroes, that they are suckers and losers? Yes or no? Answer it. Or are you chickenshit? It's easy... I say no. Whatabout you?

Reactions: Iron Doc
I really thought these guys could make this work until the semifinal at the SS. I said to my brother this kids is still way to messed up in the head. I had no idea how bad it was until the finals fiasco.
And TnT want to give him 9 more months to sharpen his team building knives with no benefit to Iowa on the mat.

giphy.gif

Great take. Now get ready to be attacked by the liberal circle jerkers. It’s amazing they can still type after manually releasing each other constantly.

Reactions: ikS
Checks board… sees that it says
‘Iowa Wrestling’
Reads thread…. Smh at selfish people who aren’t smart enough to understand ‘Iowa Wrestling’

Reactions: HawkFan1986
Ironbird, So you support Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's Normandy comments about our brave military heroes, that they are suckers and losers? Yes or no? Answer it. Or are you chickenshit? It's easy... I say no. Whatabout you?
Yea he said that you LOSER!!!
You've been voted by 77% as the dumbest Iowa fan. And the remaining think you're a troll.

I had the most posts about me and was never even on their board. I now have the greatest thread on their board by far!
Let's see if the chickenshit answers.
Wait, you want to see if you will answer your own stupid question you idiot!!!

Yea he said that you LOSER!!!

I had the most posts about me and was never even on their board. I now have the greatest thread on their board by far!

Wait, you want to see if you will answer your own stupid question you idiot!!!
Thank you for admitting that Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser uttered those despicable words. And yet you still support him. Shame on him and you. It says volumes about him... and you. You should be embarrased.

Yea dummy voted on by the F*** st trolls!!! AGAIN, I OWN you, them, and ALL the other MORONS who are so dumb. I do not even understand why they are here????

I am guessing MOST have never wrestled!!!
77%. Why that's higher than a Choir Boy Joe landslide! Good job Ironbird!! You the man 🤣🤣

Would it be OK if I was in support of this above loser and the rest of his liberTARD friends dying from fentanyl?

How about if I support people attacking and killing them, raping and torturing women and children?

Would this be OK!?!??!?! NO it would not be right????

So HOW is it OK that these lily livered yellow bellied cowards are allowed to support 100s of thousands of Americans being killed by communist china and the drug cartels?

HOW is it "OK" that they are supporting scumbag terrorists who committed horrendous acts and started another war? WHY IS THIS OK!??!??!

So far several POS in some of Americas "best" schools have been removed because it was OK. We also found out about a lot more lying and cheating taken place as well as great hate for Christians and jew by certain groups!!!

So it may be HIGH TIME to start fighting FIRE with FIRE!!! This liberTARD demoRAT anti-American scumbag disease has to be eliminated!!! These are NOT normal people with a different opinion which would be fine!

These are dangerous COCKROACHES spreading hate to bring down AMERICA. Proven again just recently that POS biden took millions from china before becoming VP. He was PAID OFF to SELL us out and it is NOT OK!!! Yet the BRAIN DEAD liberTARD like the one posting above with continue his trivial BS lies and support for those 100% against AMERICANS!!!

These are dangerous COCKROACHES spreading hate to bring down AMERICA. Proven again just recently that POS biden took millions from china before becoming VP. He was PAID OFF to SELL us out and it is NOT OK!!! Yet the BRAIN DEAD liberTARD like the one posting above with continue his trivial BS lies and support for those 100% against AMERICANS!!!

So... to get back to the original subject you keep avoiding. You back the guy that labeled our brave and valiant war dead as 'suckers' and 'losers'. Got it. Be proud of that, i guess. As you seem to be. Disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT