ADVERTISEMENT

Take the BULL by the HORNS and LETS GO!!!!

Yep. Top 3.
-Extreme Arrogance(raised my kids to be confident but humble)
-Sexual assaulter without question. Obviously with the things we know he has no respect for women
-thinks hes above the rule of law, coaches(ask smith), or any athority other than his dipshit parents who support it
-0 class or character…ref double bird day!
-cancer to a team….ask okie st teammates

Just for fun….
-mullet
-dresses like a ****ing gnoemer greaseball
-loudmouth of an idiot
-true champs/successful people let others tell their story. Not AJ….if he was only as good if he thinks he is!😂

I coupd go on AJ ass kisser

For what its worth, I recommend we install Mr. Glazier as the Varsity 197.
Pretty sure you’re going to get your wish. Still wondering what the hell we are going to do after glazer is done in a few months?? If Kolby was that good, he would be starting this year, his second in the program. Still not sure why he wasn’t even in the SS??

Reactions: el dub
Pretty sure you’re going to get your wish. Still wondering what the hell we are going to do after glazer is done in a few months?? If Kolby was that good, he would be starting this year, his second in the program. Still not sure why he wasn’t even in the SS??
Lil aj wouldn't make it multiple yrs anyway. Thst kids a living timebomb aj=dayton racer. It eventually catches up to him! Odds are hed sexually assault the wrong farmers daughter if cops dont get him first!

Lil aj wouldn't make it multiple yrs anyway. Thst kids a living timebomb aj=dayton racer. It eventually catches up to him! Odds are hed sexually assault the wrong farmers daughter if cops dont get him first!
Ok, I’m trying to accept it was an interesting idea getting him, but it’s not gonna happen. So what do you think the 197 solution may be if it’s not him?

-Extreme Arrogance(raised my kids to be confident but humble)
-Sexual assaulter without question. Obviously with the things we know he has no respect for women
-thinks hes above the rule of law, coaches(ask smith), or any athority other than his dipshit parents who support it
-0 class or character…ref double bird day!
-cancer to a team….ask okie st teammates

Just for fun….
-mullet
-dresses like a ****ing gnoemer greaseball
-loudmouth of an idiot
-true champs/successful people let others tell their story. Not AJ….if he was only as good if he thinks he is!😂

I coupd go on AJ ass kisser
The cognitive dissonance is absolutely amazing.

I agree with you 100% in regards to AJ. It's just incomprehensible how you don't see that Trump has literally all of those flaws as well.

Driving down the interstate today and I was getting over to pass a truck going about 65 in the 75. A bright green dodge blew passed me in the slow lane and jumped in front of me as we went around the truck. Somè of that damn youthful testosterone I hear tell of, I guess. I don't think he or she has been taught dibs. I watched him or her for the next mile or so working their magic. I'm too old for this you know what. SMH

Driving down the interstate today and I was getting over to pass a truck going about 65 in the 75. A bright green dodge blew passed me in the slow lane and jumped in front of me as we went around the truck. Somè of that damn youthful testosterone I hear tell of, I guess. I don't think he or she has been taught dibs. I watched him or her for the next mile or so working their magic. I'm too old for this you know what. SMH
The driver of the green dodge was 54

Reactions: Libertylover
Remember how many guys on here said we have to quit having loyalty feelings towards guys we like, and not give a dam about recruiting over them , which is what PSU always does. Beard was a much higher recruit than Zack, patiently waited his turn, was even an AA, then Cael recruited over him with a transfer with 2 years left. They are at a level now where they can be pretty choosy about what transfers they accept, because all the top ones are begging to jump on their band wagon.
Cael didn't "recruit over" Beard with a sociopathic narcissist with a criminal record who swung at a teammate and flipped off the parents section in his first tournament. The issue here isn't just recruiting over, but who they are recruiting. Cael didn't really recruit Dean, either. Dean asked to come to the program and for a shot to win a spot after his brother unretired and joined NLWC to train for the 2021 Olympic trials.

I agree with you 100% in regards to AJ. It's just incomprehensible how you don't see that Trump has literally all of those flaws as well.
And here we go….again….discussing cognitive anything while ignoring the demented fascist Biden and somehow blowing your Trump dog whistle out of no where. We can do this if you want or you can take your political spittle to the designated crap house.

And here we go….again….discussing cognitive anything while ignoring the demented fascist Biden and somehow blowing your Trump dog whistle out of no where. We can do this if you want or you can take your political spittle to the designated crap house.
LOL, can you even image someone so brain dead they would still support the demoRATS after what has taken place and what has come out!?!?!?

100% letting TERRORISTS come across the board!!! Not to mention drugs, guns, bomb making material, gang members, criminals INCLUDING murderers and rapists etc..... yet, they bring up TRUMP!!!

Maybe they have not seen the very latest on epsteins files that have come out huh? NO TRUMP was NOT there, but guess who was!!!!

Several WARS now being fought yet the guy who claims to be military is OK with that!?!??!, China, Iran, Korea, and more ALL threatening us and our allies. The "military man" defends our enemies and the POS traitors in his POS party!!!! What does that make him?????

LOL, can you even image someone so brain dead they would still support the demoRATS after what has taken place and what has come out!?!?!?

100% letting TERRORISTS come across the board!!! Not to mention drugs, guns, bomb making material, gang members, criminals INCLUDING murderers and rapists etc..... yet, they bring up TRUMP!!!

Maybe they have not seen the very latest on epsteins files that have come out huh? NO TRUMP was NOT there, but guess who was!!!!

Several WARS now being fought yet the guy who claims to be military is OK with that!?!??!, China, Iran, Korea, and more ALL threatening us and our allies. The "military man" defends our enemies and the POS traitors in his POS party!!!! What does that make him?????
Why do you think I asked Maga Man the Russia Lover to list his top three concerns about AJ? Because I knew the list would be exactly the same negative traits that Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser has. And I was exactly right. His list is exactly what Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser is like. Exactly 100%. Magaman the Russia Lover just wasn't smart enough to see that. He hates AJ for it but inexplicably loves Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser for it. But it's blatantly obvious to everyone else how hypocritical that is.

"I’ve known Jeff [Epstein] for 15 years. Terrific guy, He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump

Don’t let vodka turn another thread into a political war. I’m resisting, so can the rest of you.

There is nothing political about asking @MAGAman why he criticizes and condemns AJ Ferrari for the same personality traits that Trump has.
Ask Ashley Biden about being afraid to shower in her own home cause of Biden joining her...pages 67-68 of her own diary. See, we can do this shit all day and all year long if you insist but its your choice. Something about demonstrating control over your impulses. Ironic.

Im not biting! Made ny resolution to stay away from politics on here. Realize noone is changing anyones mind on their political views on here thru banter. Sticking to hawk talk! Wish me luck! Ill do me you do you when it comes to politics. No sense in it! Hope i can stick to it!😂

Ask Ashley Biden about being afraid to shower in her own home cause of Biden joining her...pages 67-68 of her own diary. See, we can do this shit all day and all year long if you insist but its your choice. Something about demonstrating control over your impulses. Ironic.
Biden has not been charged with, tried by a jury of peers, found liable for, and fined five and a half million $$ for sexual abuse. Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser has. Facts. And end of story.

Last edited:

Who brought up Biden? I don't promote Biden and neither has @MAGAman.

Im not biting! Made ny resolution to stay away from politics on here. Realize noone is changing anyones mind on their political views on here thru banter. Sticking to hawk talk! Wish me luck! Ill do me you do you when it comes to politics. No sense in it! Hope i can stick to it!😂

I respect that. Although, with that username, you have to realize that when you rightfully criticize those horrible personality traits, most people are going to raise their eyebrows after reading your name. It doesn't add up. It's a complete contradiction.

Maybe you could ask the mods to allow you to change your name? Or just start a new account that isn't political and doesn't contradict all of your posts.

Btw do you have a source on this? Just want to make sure I'm as accurately informed as possible.

A brief Google fact check is returning this result:

Meanwhile, here are things that Trump has indisputably said about his daughter:

Btw do you have a source on this? Just want to make sure I'm as accurately informed as possible.

A brief Google fact check is returning this result:

Meanwhile, here are things that Trump has indisputably said about his daughter:

Dj7qNtAXgAAQ3Rd.jpg

I'll take the field

Reactions: sabula

Most of what you post you come across as a straight up tool but you’re spot on with this post…..maybe your not so bad after all🤷🏻‍♂️

Remember that it was Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser who said our Normandy dead war heros/soldiers were cowards and losers. That was flat foot Donnie.

• Sad
Reactions: Iron Doc
Whataboutism is nothing more than an admission that your side is indefensible on its own merits. Just saying. There are a lot of people, myself included, who are disgusted by both the Bidens and Trump and the fact that these are the people who this country is choosing as its leaders.

While Orange is NOT my favorite color, Maga's advice above is good.
Let's discuss rasslin', the purpose of this forum.

Reactions: HawkFan1986
So who knows something or anything about what is taking place right now? Do we have an insider on this board these days?

Would like to know if AJ is in the room practicing?

Also, to get a little off topic, what is happening with the new facility? Would love to have updates and see what the interior space is going to have besides hang out areas? want to hear about STATE OF THE ART stuff!!!

So who knows something or anything about what is taking place right now? Do we have an insider on this board these days?

Also, to get a little off topic, what is happening with the new facility? Would love to have updates and see what the interior space is going to have besides hang out areas? want to hear about STATE OF THE ART stuff!!!
giphy.gif

Im not biting! Made ny resolution to stay away from politics on here. Realize no one is changing anyone's mind on their political views on here thru banter. Sticking to hawk talk! Wish me luck! Ill do me you do you when it comes to politics. No sense in it! Hope i can stick to it!😂
Good plan!
Go Hawks!

He's been admitted to the school, but is not on the team currently. He can join in the fall if he complies with certain requirements.

Reactions: Hawkgma
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT